1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Avali Race Mod 0.12.4

The only fluffy nomadic space raptors!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Surge

Surge Phantasmal Quasar

100 pages, mother of god, what I get for dropping off the forums for over a month, anyways I've caved and gotten the creative mode mod, I'll report in later this week with results

RyuujinZERO likes this.
  2. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

Perfect, though I still want a giant steel machete I can sharpen when I'm bored, I'll probably lift one off a human.

3. Surge

Surge Phantasmal Quasar

ork power klaw reference goes here, also, that hardsuit helmet, I want it.

4. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

[​IMG]

Big enough?

(Tier 1 and 2 weapons have metal blades now, only get crystalline blades at tier 3 and above)

Marxon likes this.
  5. awareqwx

awareqwx Cosmic Narwhal

Mah tent house:

[​IMG]

What do you guys think?

6. Surge

Surge Phantasmal Quasar

quick question, it's been ages since I played starbound so I'm gonna need somebody to tell me where I can craft the base level avali firearms, I can't find them at any of my crafting stations

7. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

How are the ribbons blowing in opposite directions, that planet has some WEIRD winds :p

You don't, you need to find an Avali settlement with a firearms vendor. n order to keep stuff balanced with the other races you can't craft guns (yet)

8. InADarkMirror

InADarkMirror Scruffy Nerf-Herder

You need to find an avali gun merchant.

9. awareqwx

awareqwx Cosmic Narwhal

You can't craft them, or any firearm for that matter. You need to buy them from gun merchants.

10. awareqwx

awareqwx Cosmic Narwhal

Because science, Ryuu. Because science.

They use the same physics that cause sandstorms to reverse direction in 2 seconds on arid planets.

11. 0deneb0

0deneb0 Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

For some odd reason I thought that was gonna link to something with Morgan Freemon. :notworthy:

12. Surge

Surge Phantasmal Quasar

well fuck, so much for not going on any interstellar errands

13. awareqwx

awareqwx Cosmic Narwhal

Ok, good, I wasn't the only one.

14. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

What about vocalizations, I'd imagine a race that uses hearing as the dominant sense would perhaps also developed a very good vocal range to make use of it.
    That makes me wonder now, how epic might an Avali chorus sound? What about Avali and Glitch (from what I've heard glitch singing is analogous to certain forms of electronic music) chorus?

15. 0deneb0

Hey, how are you guys uploading pictures again. I know I can search for it but I can't for the life of me figure out how to search this thread only for keywords.

16. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

The big button that says "upload a file", right next to "post reply" :p

17. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

Definitely. Though I'd probably saw it off a few inches after the cap piece (just a personal touch) to make it have more of a claymore feel, just use the relative high density of the blade to smash something as much as cut it, but then again thats more of the realm of rocket propelled hammers.

18. awareqwx

awareqwx Cosmic Narwhal

With this button:
    [​IMG]

19. 0deneb0

Let me rephrase, how are you guys uploading your screenshots. I vaguely remember something about uploading it to another site then linking to here. I just want to check before I go and spend an hour trying to do something that won't work.

20. Surge

Surge Phantasmal Quasar

personally I use imgur

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.