1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Avali Race Mod 0.12.4

The only fluffy nomadic space raptors!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

Seriously you guys can make your OWN banners and flags of every flavour... and you want me to add a boring, stock "flag on a pole" just because all the boring-races have boring-flags and we have to be the boring-same? :p

Silavor likes this.
  2. Sadron

Sadron Ketchup Robot

I'm honorable enough to only respawn what I earned. I just don't want the version change to fuck me over. Can you tell me where to find this inventory editor?

3. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

What's funny about those banner thingies is that they don't flow in the same direction as the flags.

4. NekoDec

NekoDec Void-Bound Voyager

the stalker trench coat has no crouch animation (for me at least) :(. I used to crouch all the time, but now I just strip nude when I do, its... odd.

5. InADarkMirror

InADarkMirror Scruffy Nerf-Herder

BADASS.
    Flags are the same as most decorative objects; you can flip them to flow in either direction.

6. Tokoshoran

Tokoshoran Pangalactic Porcupine

I kinda thought more of a longer flag, perhaps one of those triangle ones. I don't want to see something boring, but rather something extra fancy.

7. Calabrese

Calabrese Guest

*Drooling intensifies*

8. DarkusTheFirst

DarkusTheFirst Big Damn Hero

Warning, vibrations ahead captain

[​IMG]

9. Mattyrogue

Mattyrogue Starship Captain

It's a known problem, don't worry about it, it'll be fixed in the next content patch.

10. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

The flags are fixed left to right, those banners can be done either way around. Though you can be pretty sure whichever way you set them, the dynamic wind effect will blow the OTHER way so the rain is going against the imaginary wind ;)

This is report #7 of the same issue. Though, maybe it's a feature <.<

11. Silavor

Silavor Pangalactic Porcupine

Well, you do advocate for racial parity a lot...

But to be honest, I do prefer making my own flags out of tent poles, canvas, and Avali emblems. The basic flag item of other races is both boring and small. :(

12. Jetpack725

Jetpack725 Guest

Oo, maybe when you get the floating sail cities, the sails can have some kind of flowing animation.

13. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Ah yes. That was silly of me. I'll stay out for another ten or so pages again...

14. DarkusTheFirst

You mean like how there are those people that only wear the trench-coat, and then will do the thing?

15. Ixantir

Ixantir Ketchup Robot

its an interesting notion but I see a few holes which said villain/evil would have issues with: They would have to develop some advanced means of protection and any Avali in their service would probably need to be equipped with it. And given that by lore they have Issues with heat, wouldn't the stereotypical still fall under True evil? While water holds just as much threat as they do, if the water were in a moat under a bridge it would be of relatively no threat to them. As in order to have a base on such a planet the overlord would need advanced coolant systems and suits for their minions anyways so perhaps two such evils? one of watery murkiness and the other a prophecy of heated invaders spurned of old?

Find it amusing that my music fits those banners rather well. Celtic and Viking based stuff ^^

16. DarkusTheFirst

Also, after much editing by @Raieth The scientist outfit has taken a much better turn fro the better. The body and glasses had alot of editing done to them. In trying to stay with that style, Only thing I added were longer sleeves. And before its asked or mentioned they are intentionally long...Which brought an idea for how Avali could potentially wear long-sleeves without it seeming impossible. And potentially @RyuujinZERO This might give you a few ideas for outfits of theis as well.

[​IMG]

Now, with that image, look at that button in the middle all alone. Make it into basically strings...Or...Nano-fibers material in very thin strands That have snaps or buttons to connect them to on the other part of the sleeve.

[​IMG]

Potentially something styled after this to go between the feathers on their arms.

Anyways, here is the updated apperance for the Avali Lab outfit
    [​IMG]

Silavor likes this.
  17. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

Sleeves are something I'd pondered and there is several solutions. Let me doodle up some quick concept art...

18. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Pseudo-random reply of the day: Let it go.

Yeah, I lied.

Silavor likes this.
  19. Jetpack725

Jetpack725 Guest

What have you done! щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

20. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

I did exactly what I said I did, silly filly. I lied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.