1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Avali Race Mod 0.12.4

The only fluffy nomadic space raptors!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheDarkOne

TheDarkOne Void-Bound Voyager

Probably a good idea, considering your lack of sleep. How long did you say it was? Five days?

2. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

Random thought of the day:
    If black obsidian castles with fountains of boiling lava are the stereotypical evil overlord's pad in human culture... would a white, icey castle, with lots of water features be the equivalent in Avali culture? :p

3. Sadron

Sadron Ketchup Robot

Will deleting my player shipinfo data also affect the home planet I have stuff on? It disappeared after Enraged, but maybe that was just a universe wipe...

4. Raieth

Raieth Ketchup Robot

The world shouldn't disappear, your "go to homeworld" is blanked out. You should fly to your homeworld, then delete you .shipworld then remark the homeworld.

5. Sadron

Sadron Ketchup Robot

I have my homeworld's coordinates marked down so I know where to go, and another one of my characters is there anyway. I was just worried my ship info somehow held the data for that world, and thus me deleting it would delete the base I made >.>; I need to delete the ship info because my character won't load into it, it just crashes the game. I can load another character, so it's something I have on my other ship, but hell if I can remember what it is.

6. Raieth

Raieth Ketchup Robot

yeah I love when I forget to delete an item from a mod and then forget what mod it was. The world is stored in the world folder.

7. Sadron

Sadron Ketchup Robot

Okay that's good. So the transition to Enraged WAS a world wipe then. I'll just delete my ship data and start fresh. Hopefully the character data will be fine. I don't wanna lose 524 voxels...

8. Tokoshoran

Tokoshoran Pangalactic Porcupine

Probably your character is loaded with corrupted item data, since you've changed things up a bit since us8ing it. Sorry to say, I don't know how to fix that. You're welcome to try what you want, but I certainly cannot guarentee anything will work.

9. Sadron

Sadron Ketchup Robot

Really, I'm just worried about my home base. I can replace the ship stuff, but the home base planet had a lot of effort put into it ;p

EDIT: Crap... the error I'm getting is a FormatException, "Invalid format string 'Inventory Slot %s at %a', FormatException: tinyformat: the %a and %A conversion specs are not supported.

How do I fix THAT?

10. Raieth

Raieth Ketchup Robot

should be fine. I must have changed my ship 5 times before settling on mad tulips mod. I left everything on home.

11. DarkusTheFirst

DarkusTheFirst Big Damn Hero

Not that fa yet ^^;

12. Sadron

Sadron Ketchup Robot

It seems something in my inventory is breaking the game, not whatever's in my ship. And I have NO idea what it could be... I don't wanna start a new character, because I'll lose my pilot's backpack and jacket, and they look really nice on my character. I don't suppose there's any way I can hack these items back into my inventory on a new character? I need to restore what I've lost...

13. Weylin

Weylin Void-Bound Voyager

Hopefully they will consider implementing workbenches for each faction that lets them make their own decorative items.
    The Avali being able to do so doesn't seem all that bad, it has little impact on balance, and might just convince the developers to add more recipes.

If that doesn't work, then perhaps there could be a standalone mod that gives all the factions a unique workbench for making their typical structures.

14. NLights

NLights Subatomic Cosmonaut

Well, if you figure out what the offending item(s) is/are, you can remove them using an inventory editor. Or you can make a new character, and use said inventory editor to regain your lost items. Choice is yours. Be warned, the power to spawn new items is tempting... Don't let greed take hold!

15. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

You should bring that up in suggestions. I mean a lot of people have suggested it, but you could cite the Avali mod as proof that it doesn't hurt balance/adds flavour if the block list is racial

16. Zuvaii

Zuvaii Heliosphere

I really need to post in this thread more often, at this rate we'll be at page 300 before the end of March.

17. Tokoshoran

Try using starcheat, see if you can clean out your inventory through it.

18. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

I'm just gonna leave this here and derail your derail
    (The jump in the animation is due to the gif loop not syncing up, it's smooth in reality :p)

[​IMG]

HybridAir, TheDarkOne, Zuvaii and 4 others like this.
  19. Raieth

Raieth Ketchup Robot

Oh wow that's awesome!!

20. Tokoshoran

Sails, banners, where are our flowing flags already? And some decorative chimes even!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.