1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Avali Race Mod 0.12.4

The only fluffy nomadic space raptors!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SweFox

SweFox Guest

No it's not. Delete image.cache.

2. Raieth

Raieth Ketchup Robot

I'm not familiar with that one. You can always try deleting your image.cache in the starbound folder

edit: Ninja fox!!

3. DarkusTheFirst

DarkusTheFirst Big Damn Hero

Oye, so I have a bit of a teaser on the Lab-Coat/stuff I'm working on.

As my interwebs is deciding to be a repressed buttmonkey, and I am really tired after a midterm now, I cannot do much more than what I have tonight. Tommorow, I'll hopefully finish the stuff, but here is something to take a peak at and rate in the mean time.

Xbawks isn't Simple Extension. They be different mods my friend.

[​IMG]

Edit: @Raieth The file is here, hopefully this'll help in some way.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 7, 2014
    TheDarkOne and Calabrese like this.
  4. Raieth

Raieth Ketchup Robot

other than no shading it looks good!

5. Ixantir

Ixantir Ketchup Robot

Yeah I just found that post

6. Rayquaza117

Rayquaza117 Big Damn Hero

for some reason it keeps telling me i have a duplicate item of avalidarkmetal and ive checked and there is no extra darkmetal. :( help me please

7. Raieth

Raieth Ketchup Robot

did you delete the old folder before installing the update?

You should do that everytime.

Calabrese likes this.
  8. Rayquaza117

i delete the old files all the time

9. Rayquaza117

:lod:ok so i deleted the entire file and redownloaded it. annnnnd its fine. wierd. must have been a glitchy file

10. Zaffa

Zaffa Void-Bound Voyager

The furrybound server finally went back up, so we more or less finished off the bulk of our moonbase with the new content. (unfortunately, the server itself appears to be using an older version of the mod- hence the npcs' rather limited closets. Among other problems.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And, after fully repopulating it... (and replacing the ugly pipe railings)

[​IMG]

I'm also wearing my favorite outfit combination in that last picture- a trenchcoat plus the sleeves from the diplomat/emissary/dignitary set and ear wraps. Looks absolutely gorgeous.

Gratuitous Lurking likes this.
  11. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

So... tired. 5 days without a good night's sleep. I can't take it much longer, can't keep up with this thread.

12. Ixantir

Ixantir Ketchup Robot

ShadowHunter12 so catch up once you've caught up?

Zaffa You menionted Furrybound coming back up?

Ryuunjin was the ability for other races to spawn the lathe and loom removed?

13. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

Other races cannot *spawn* the lathe or loom (Only Avali have the blueprints for them), but if they find or are given them, they are capable of using them to make blocks, materials and objects (They cannot make avali vanity gear obviously). It doesn't make any sense that non-Avali would have blueprints to make avali stuff right out the door

Calabrese likes this.
  14. Ixantir

Ixantir Ketchup Robot

Fair enough. I just recall being able to get the loom from the printer previously and then that feature being removed I guess.

15. Silavor

Silavor Pangalactic Porcupine

Ooh, this is a triumph. I'm making a note here: huge success!

How do the pants function during any of the movement animations though?

Calabrese likes this.
  16. Requiemfang

Requiemfang Ketchup Robot

gah... I go away for almost 2 days and you guys jump from page 204 to 213... could be worse could be 20 or 30 pages @_@

Calabrese likes this.
  17. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

Blink and you'll miss the next page...

Calabrese likes this.
  18. Sadron

Sadron Ketchup Robot

It.... it worked. I was actually able to load the game with the Future Mining Tools mod, and they were IN the game! Now I just need to see if I can fix my vending machine mod... you're the best, Tokoshoran!

EDIT: Well.... I can't get my old character to load still... I'm getting a different error. (I deleted the original path data and just made the path "." and it loaded the game properly, but I'm not able to load my old character... maybe I did something wrong... I deleted two mods I wasn't using, but maybe I need to keep them...

EDIT2: Okay, my home planet still has all of its stuff, but the character I was playing can't load (another character that's visiting my home planet was able to load just fine AND visit the planet with all of its stuff there). How do I delete my character's ship data without destroying my home planet's data?

19. TheDarkOne

TheDarkOne Void-Bound Voyager

Speaking of going away (and on completely unrelated note), I'm going camping this weekend! Yay for outdoorsy stuff!

20. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

I think I'm going to spend the whole weekend catching up on sleep.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.