1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Avali Race Mod 0.12.4

The only fluffy nomadic space raptors!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Requiemfang

Requiemfang Ketchup Robot

Yeah it appears they broke a few things, containers being one of them.

2. legoracer

legoracer Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Oh wow. I know I lost a few storage containers like that, but not my ship's storage unit. Bummer. :(

3. Gratuitous Lurking

Gratuitous Lurking Space Kumquat

ogod half of my storage on my mod bunker world I converted from Apex Storage lockers to Ship Lockers D: I think I'll wait for those to get fixed before I try anything... >_>;

4. NLights

NLights Subatomic Cosmonaut

Glad it only had my flashlight in it. Just a few seconds ago, I tried opening a chest and the game crashed lol

5. Icowom

Icowom Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yup. When I try using any of my footlockers and steel boxes. My Starbound explodes.

6. triggertried

triggertried Astral Cartographer

Where do you get the Avali panels?

7. triggertried

Wow, they shrunk the ship locker inventory by quite a bit.

8. Teron Gray

Teron Gray Void-Bound Voyager

It seems bad. All my characters made before this patch are FUBAR, not just Avali. Locker is history, and my ship's fuel interface is shot. No fueling, no traveling.

9. Raieth

Raieth Ketchup Robot

gah, I guess I should wait before trying to play. Only a few of my usual mods have updated.

10. Requiemfang

Requiemfang Ketchup Robot

DO NOT UPDATE YET LOL seriously... I wouldn't update if I were you... they borked up badly and the end result is corruption of characters and what not... Now I'm even more glad I didn't allow steam to auto update.

11. triggertried

The Avali Pillow and cussion dont work....

12. triggertried

Hah found a mic. Bout how I imagined they would sound like.

13. Icebelly

Icebelly Weight of the Sky

Don't all races use the same voice files for the microphone though?

14. DarkusTheFirst

DarkusTheFirst Big Damn Hero

If you're considering doing something of that nature, I might be able to help. I've been planning to make a mod of some kind for a while now to be honest with you. And Since there is a base to work off, I could easily help with any/all spriting as well, provided of course that you don't mind the extra hand. Though, before either of us attempts this, we should probably make sure Ryuu is okay with this.

On the note of permission, Ryuu, since this is something along the lines of what I meant in that one conversation would this be okay? And once finished, do you think it might be something to be considered for the Avali Mod itself? Because I have a really good idea about how to get this done. Provided all goes according to plan and Febilian accepts the help of course.

15. InADarkMirror

InADarkMirror Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Starbound just updated again. Until we get official word I dunno, but I imagine it's a hotfix for the storage bug.

16. Icowom

Hmm, so by making a new char, I now see the aeroponics tubes over the locker and tech station

No idea why i cant plant the pira seeds into the material though, unless Im doing something wrong?

17. InADarkMirror

InADarkMirror Scruffy Nerf-Herder

You need to till it with a hoe first, like normal dirt.

Icebelly likes this.
  18. Icowom

Derp, didnt come to mind id have to hoe that kind of material first xD

Thanks for the advice~

On another note, the hotfix fixed the containers causing the universe to explode....but any container that went poof aint coming back. And that includes the shiplocker....with /all/ of my primary chars ores

;___________;

19. legoracer

legoracer Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Alright, I think I've got something that works. Let me know what you think. (I copied the changes over to the walking animation as well, since it also had the "jiggly belly" effect.)

Also, just a reminder that the Scout's Boots and Soldier's Cuisses will need their sprites updated if you decide to use this fix.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 19, 2014
    RyuujinZERO likes this.
  20. triggertried

Cushion why you no work!?!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.