1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Avali Race Mod 0.12.4

The only fluffy nomadic space raptors!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

Yeah I need to fix that in next patch. I'm not sure why they're behaving that way

2. winterbraid

winterbraid Scruffy Nerf-Herder

That looks positively amazing!

Milly Rainbowskittlez likes this.
  3. Peyelle

Peyelle Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I just used the creative mode mod to clone the blocks so i wouldn't have to ruin the avali towns too much.

Also, are there any plans to maybe add more color options? (i'm just sad there aren't really any..browns, in the mix that i like orz)

4. Aryto

Aryto Subatomic Cosmonaut

I can confirm that colonies generate on my server running VitSotU. Unfortunately they aren't very well protected from meteor showers.... (One of us found a colony and then watched it get destroyed moments later by a giant meteor hit).

I cheated and created a mod that adds all the new Avali stuff to the Tabula Rasa. My excuse: it's beta and my head's in the concept/design stage.

That structure was one I built last night/this morning, not a generated one. It exists on my private server. It's actually phase 1 of a larger project where I'm creating a colony to support excavation and resource gathering.

5. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

I'd be interested in seeing how that pans out :)
    In the near future you'll be able to use the paint gun on the blocks, and props.

6. DarkusTheFirst

DarkusTheFirst Big Damn Hero

I do not know if this be intentional...But Tabula Rasa Doesn't work with the Avali race mod as of this point. FOr the purpose of trying to try everything out I've tried using it these last few patches, but it doesn't appear to be working. Not sure if I missed something earlier but I was wondering if this was intentional?

7. Psychoman53

Psychoman53 Void-Bound Voyager

Dude could send me a download link to yr mod that adds all the avali stuff plz

8. InADarkMirror

InADarkMirror Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The mod has its own crafting recipes, so I imagine there's no reason to include Tabula Rasa support.

9. Nalkari

Nalkari Void-Bound Voyager

me too please xD

10. Jetpack725

Jetpack725 Guest

Cloaks Yes!

11. Zuvaii

Zuvaii Heliosphere

Looks like it's time to throw out a version patch.

12. Requiemfang

Requiemfang Ketchup Robot

Anyone got coordinates to an Avali settlement planet using VitSotU and Starscape together?

13. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

Have a random doodle (It just amused me the idea of how a hunter'd look scooting about all bundled up xD)

Also, 1000th post

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 18, 2014
    Silavor likes this.
  14. DionZeromus

DionZeromus Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Nice. And time for the new version of Starbound patch spree! Crap, and just as I was getting happy with my stuff too!

15. triggertried

triggertried Astral Cartographer

I think the character creation mod has gone out of date. Anyone else experiencing a crash?

16. DionZeromus

All mods are now out of date.

Each new version of Starbound has a different classification which mods have to report to. Right now, mods report as being for Furious Koala, but we're now on Enraged Koala. Thus, no longer functional.

BTW, on a note about the wiki - I've noticed that the front page ain't been updated with the version of the mod recently. I ain't fudged with wiki's enough to know how to do it myself, so I figured I'd throw a mention out.

17. triggertried

triggertried Astral Cartographer

Oh great. So essentially we have to wait for a new creation mod to come out.

18. DionZeromus

Welcome to Beta Testing Trigger!

NEW VERSION OUT!
    Non-Modders: YAY!!!!
    Modder makers/players: SONVA!

triggertried likes this.
  19. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

On it.

triggertried likes this.
  20. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

Bugger >.< - let's hope it's not a major version. I'm still waitting for it to download

I'm just gonna go ahead and remove the link to the simple creation mod <.< - you're a much more reliable modder xD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.