RP Avali Nexus: The RP thread

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Avali Nexus, Mar 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Timtimthe2nd

Timtimthe2nd Big Damn Hero

Wren walks behind them, flipping his hood up.

2. TheTrueUmbrakiin

TheTrueUmbrakiin Giant Laser Beams

"How much do you want to bet? I've got a life story that proves that wrong." Sirius speeds up a little to stay caught up with him.

3. Timtimthe2nd

"Hey, Sirius, how do you tell time here? It's kinda difficult here with the eternal night and all that."
    //correct me if I'm wrong, but there is a sort of eternal night on abraxis, right? Something with the atmosphere?

4. TheTrueUmbrakiin

"We use clocks, of course."

5. Timtimthe2nd

"Well, duh. I mean when you don't have a clock."

6. TheTrueUmbrakiin

"I'm honestly not sure. It isn't common knowledge. If it is, I've just never been told."

7. Timtimthe2nd

"Hmm, figure as much. Are we almost there yet? I'm still half drunk, and rather tired so I'd like , to sleep soon." He yawned, looking up at the sky.

8. TheTrueUmbrakiin

"We're about halfway there. As for the whole 'half drunk' thing, I'll bet now you see why I don't drink a lot of alcohol."

9. Timtimthe2nd

"Hey, so what if I like to enjoy a few drinks once and a while? I don't make it a habit or anything."

10. TheTrueUmbrakiin

"It's good that you at least have some restraint. The drunk tend to make the most trouble, both in the bars and in the streets. The only categories of people that makes more would be the criminals, gang members, and organized crime groups."

11. Timtimthe2nd

"Well, when I have a job to do, I rarely ever drink. This was the first time in a few months." He turns the corner, seeing whites ship in the distance.

12. TheTrueUmbrakiin

"Good. Drunk is no way to be when you have something important to do." Sirius sees the ship and turns to the armor-clad, tall Kineptic. "We're almost there, sir."

13. Timtimthe2nd

"I agree. Only time I drink during work.......is to forget....." he trails off. Its obvious he is very tired, and he needs rest.

14. Silverotter

Silverotter Weight of the Sky

No answer. He just keeps walking.

15. TheTrueUmbrakiin

"Try and stay awake a little longer, will you? I'd rather not carry you back to the ship."
    "Even though I have..." Sirius just keeps mumbling queiter until his voice trails off.
    "...Right. Just keep walking. Got it."

16. Timtimthe2nd

He perks up for a moment. "Mmm? Oh, yeah. I'll be *yawn* fine."

17. TheTrueUmbrakiin

"I hope so."

18. Timtimthe2nd

As they arrive at the ship, Wren walks immediately to his room, locking his door behind him. Within minutes, he is sound asleep.

19. TheTrueUmbrakiin

"Well, glad I didn't have to carry him..." he turns to Galaxion. "Do you recognize this ship at all?"

20. Silverotter

Silverotter Weight of the Sky

"Yes. That is all." Galaxion enters, noticing the slight damage to the outer door, wondering if the seal was still functional.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.