RP Avali Nexus: The RP thread

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Avali Nexus, Mar 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silverotter

Silverotter Weight of the Sky

"No. Do I not look familiar to you? Dark suit, heavy Alliance weaponry, murderous kineptic?"

2. TheTrueUmbrakiin

TheTrueUmbrakiin Giant Laser Beams

"Oh, Alliance... Yeah, I'm not a soldier. I also don't watch the news all that often, considering the fact that the Republic just spoon-feeds their sheep with whatever suits them." Sirius pauses for a moment. "Murderous, you say? Hope I'm not next."

3. Silverotter

"Perhaps."

4. TheTrueUmbrakiin

"I, uh, wasn't serious... You're kidding, right? I haven't done anything, as far as I know..." His gaze shifts to the nearby alleyway he came from. Talking with an Alliance soldier who probably intends to kill me... Not my finest moment. I just hope he doesn't think I'm loyal to those Republic douchebags...

5. Silverotter

"I can hear your concern, it was a joke, sadistic though it may be."

6. TheTrueUmbrakiin

"Ah. Yeah, I kind of took it seriously because you're wearing a combat suit and carrying a rifle... Then again, if you actually meant to kill me, I'd probably be slumped over on the ground by now."
    "So, uh... What brings you here, if you don't mind my asking? After some Republic figure or something?"

7. Silverotter

He briefly looks down the alley he's in, then turns back.

"Looking for some friends."

8. TheTrueUmbrakiin

"I might be able to help with that... I know my way around the city really well. Would these friends of yours be recent arrivals, or do they live here? I'd rather not scour the entire city if we can avoid it."

9. Silverotter

"Came here recently, from what I remember, not staying for long."

10. TheTrueUmbrakiin

"Sounds a lot like a crew I met earlier... Maybe we should go check the spaceport I met them at. There's probably a good chance it's them." Sirius starts heading in that direction. "You coming?"

11. Timtimthe2nd

Timtimthe2nd Big Damn Hero

Wren runs into the alleyway, shielding his eyes from the bright light. "What was th-" he starts before seeing the tall figure in black armor. "Ummm, Sirius, who's your friend...?"

12. TheTrueUmbrakiin

"Oh, hey, Wren. Don't, uh... Worry about it... You're not a fan of the Republic, right?"

13. Timtimthe2nd

"Definitley not. I may be human, but I hate those overzealous douchewads. Why the secrecy? Do you two know each other?"
    "Hmm....you don't seem to want to kill us." He notices the soldier's crumpled body, and looks back at Galaxion. "You did want to kill him, though. Guessin' you're not a fan of the republic either, huh?"

14. Silverotter

"I blame them for the first eighteen years of my life on Scorpio II."

15. Timtimthe2nd

"I'd ask, but I know that I'd certainly not want to tell complete strangers my life story. So, what brings you to abraxis? I assume your not here for sightseeing."

16. TheTrueUmbrakiin

"Yeah, the Republic is definitely the farthest from a moral organization you could get. Now, are we going to go find these friends of yours?"[DOUBLEPOST=1434741069][/DOUBLEPOST]
    "He's looking for some friends of his. Said they've arrived recently and don't plan to stay for long... I think it might be the same crew we met earlier."

17. Silverotter

"Yes, I would love to go now, instead of waiting around for whatever end to this conversation may appear."

18. TheTrueUmbrakiin

"Right. The spaceport they might have landed at is in this direction..." Sirius starts walking toward the spaceport White's ship landed at.

19. Timtimthe2nd

"Hmm, that would be a coincidence.........well, we might as Well go back and find out. We have to head back anyway." He begins walking back to the group's ship.

20. Silverotter

"At the rate I have seen this galaxy going, there is never a coincidence."

{FOURTH WALL BREAKING IMMINENT}
    Galaxion follows on your right, walking at a slightly faster pace.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.