RP Avali Nexus: The RP thread

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Avali Nexus, Mar 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Timtimthe2nd

Timtimthe2nd Big Damn Hero

He looks at hi a his glass, then at Sirius. "Yeah, you're probably right. Sorry, I can get carried away sometimes..." He puts his glass down, and pulls out his omni. He taps the screen, then it whirrs and deposits a small pill, which Wren then swallows. "To prevent a hangover tomorrow." Was his explanation.

2. TheTrueUmbrakiin

TheTrueUmbrakiin Giant Laser Beams

"Smart." Sip.

3. Timtimthe2nd

"Yeah. So do you know when we should be back by? I'd hate to be left behind."

4. TheTrueUmbrakiin

"From what I've heard, they're not leaving anytime soon. Definitely not today. We can head back whenever you want, though."

5. Timtimthe2nd

"Well, I'll let you finish your drink first." Soon, the waitress brings the bill over, and takes one last long look at Wren and Sirius.

6. TheTrueUmbrakiin

Sirius reluctantly drinks what's left in one sitting. "It's on me." He fills out the bill and goes through whatever processes he needs to to pay for the drinks.

7. Timtimthe2nd

Wren stands up, and walks towards the door.

8. TheTrueUmbrakiin

Sirius thanks the waitress and heads out with Wren. "Anything else you want to do while we're out here?"
    // @Silverotter soon would be a good time to do something with gun guy, if you so desire.

9. Timtimthe2nd

"I don't know..." he looks around. "We could just wander for a bit, see what we can see, you know?"

10. TheTrueUmbrakiin

"That works. I don't have anything to do, anyway."

11. Timtimthe2nd

"Me neither." Wren then walks down the street they were on, in the opposite direction of where they came from.

12. Legotank1110

Legotank1110 Pangalactic Porcupine

*Due to Lego's AI failing to wake him when another fight broke out, Lego had shut off the AI for a wile*
    Twice in a row? I'm starting to think that my AI isn't on my side.....
    *He shrugs and heads towards the cargo hold where Kal showed him the 3D printer*
    Time to make an actual firelance......
    *He gets straight to work manufacturing parts. After a while he mumbles to himself*
    I wonder how I'm going to find my pack now.......

13. TheTrueUmbrakiin

Kal is hard at work on... Something when Lego gets there, oblivious to the Avali's presence.

14. Silverotter

Silverotter Weight of the Sky

{Note that at this point the tale of Galaxion is so far behind that when the ship jumps I can just say they're already here.}

The smooth, coal-black plates unfolded, swiveled, and clamped. Once again, back in the suit.

Galaxion paused. Hanging in the augmented was a text box, colored a attention-grabbing red.

POINTER ERROR: MEMORY ADDRESS RETURNED SEGMENTATION FAULT.

He stared down at his right arm. There was the wrist device to deal with. Barely replaceable, it was a part of the suit as a whole.

"So, who's the new boyfriend?"

Galaxion stared down at the swirling mass of blue hex-code with eyes only a murderer could make.

"Say nothing about it to anyone. Gotcha."

15. Timtimthe2nd

At this point, Wren and Sirius have been wandering around for quite a while, and are returning to the ship. "So, Sirius, do you know where I might find a New power cell? The one I have on my ship is nearly dead, and I'd rather not have my ship be reduced to a floating junk heap."

16. TheTrueUmbrakiin

"I'm not the person to ask about that kind of thing... You might not need your ship if you're going with the strange crew I've gotten myself mixed up with, though."

17. Timtimthe2nd

"Well, I still think that it would be valuable as far as its cargo goes. I have a few crates of non-perishable foods, and a few weapons, but the onboard protection is very small, a light attack craft would scuttle her." They round the corner, seeing the ship still in good order.

18. TheTrueUmbrakiin

"I see... Is that it right there?"

19. Legotank1110

Legotank1110 Pangalactic Porcupine

*After a few hours Lego finishes manufacturing his firelance. He picks it up, shuts off the 3D printer he was working at, and leaves.*
    Well at least that's done.....
    *He makes his way to his quarters, tosses the unloaded firelance onto an empty bunk, jumps into his hammock and begins to look at some files. However, Lego unintentionally leaves his door open ajar and he could be heard if nearby*
    I need to keep myself awake..... don't know when the next fight will break out.
    *After about a minute, the raven feather on his necklace dimly glows and the raven appears at the end of his hammock*
    *The raven speaks very quietly in a whisper-like voice*
    Still attached to technology I see.....
    *Lego minimizes the files and looks at the raven*
    What happened to your technological conscience?
    You mean my AI? Oh...... I turned it off for a while....
    Why?
    It didn't wake me up during the last two firefights......
    I see.....
    So, haven't seen you in a while.....
    I don't have to appear all the time.....
    So you tell me.....
    *The raven hops closer to Lego and then stops*
    So what is your name? You've never told me, and that would help if I were to refer to you as a male or female.....
    Name..... I probably had a name once.... and a life..... But I actually don't remember.....
    Well that's not entirely helpful......
    *Lego sighs and leans back a bit in his hammock*
    Something else is troubling you......
    That wouldn't surprise me if you could tell.
    The thing that keeps me here is around your neck, so yes.
    There's something to think about....
    So tell me, I can't read your thoughts.....

I thought you could......

I've been in combat before.... It's just.... I don't need to see everyone here get hurt.... Even though most of them have been in combat before..... or something similar....
    You could remove yourself from the situation....
    But everyone here cares about one another, well I don't entirely know about the new people..... And it would be a little odd for me to just leave...
    But there's someone in particular that you're worried about, or have questions about......
    White...... For one, what exactly are we doing here. Two, what is keeping his personality so broken that he barely interacts with others. And three........
    Yes?
    He..... he didn't read it, did he?
    I'm afraid not........ I can't read so what did the note say?
    Something personal..... More or less that he had someone on this ship that actually cared for him..... But I don't know anymore......
    *The raven is silent*
    Exactly........
    There was something else with the letter..... what was it?
    One of my arm feathers, one is supposed to give one to a person they trust, are thankful to, etc......
    So it meant something......
    *Lego just nods*
    Maybe he'll come around..... you don't know what's going on in his head......
    He's pretty emotionless, all he's probably thinking about right now is to get whatever he needs done on this planet....
    *The raven flies over to one of the unoccupied bunks and nestles into the pillow as if it were a nest, it stays silent as if it were contemplating the universe*
    He'll probably die before reading that letter.....
    *The raven winces a bit as it hears that comment*
    *Lego just goes back to reading some files*

20. Timtimthe2nd

Wren sighs as he sees his ship once more. "Yep, she's a beauty ain't she? You can come inside if you'd like." Wren walks to the side of the ship, upon which is printed it's name: The Gallona. He taps on the keypad, resulting in the hatch opening, and a ramp descending onto the ground.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.