RP Avali Nexus: The RP thread

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Avali Nexus, Mar 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Timtimthe2nd

Timtimthe2nd Big Damn Hero

"I talked to the bartender. According to him, if any guards show up, we were never here. So, what do you think we'll do next? I don't assume we're staying on this planet forever." As Wren says this, he waves over a waitress to their table. "Are you paying, or am i?"

2. TheTrueUmbrakiin

TheTrueUmbrakiin Giant Laser Beams

"I'll pay if you want. I've got enough money for it."

3. Timtimthe2nd

"Okay then, I guess you're paying. I used most of the credits on me to bribe the bartender." As the waitress got to their table, she looked at the two warily. "Anything I can get you boys?" She asked. Wren thought for a moment, then asked for a beer.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2015
  4. TheTrueUmbrakiin

Sirius ask for a glass of wine- nothing more.

5. Timtimthe2nd

"Okay. Comin' right up" As she walks away, Wren looks back at Sirius. "What exactly does our little group do, anyway? Originally, I thought they were traders, but now, I know for a fact that they aren't. I've been wondering, because from what I've seen, we just get attacked a lot, and most of the crew seems to be experienced with fighting. All I know is that we are against the republic, which I'm all for, but I don't really know what I signed on to do anymore." As he talks the waitress returns with their drinks, seemingly a little nervous.

6. TheTrueUmbrakiin

Sirius thanks the waitress and sets his glass in the table. "I don't know, I got on the same time you did. I'm as clueless about it as you." He waits until the waitress leaves before continuing; "But I know for sure that I've jumped from one kind of trouble into another. At least I'm actually free." He takes a sip.

7. Timtimthe2nd

"Well, I'm usually making shipments to.one place or another, or fending off thugs who felt cheated by my 'merchandise'. You know, I used to make shipments to some alliance groups. Usually, just a bunch of civilians who felt oppressed by the Republic." He takes a hearty drink of his beer. "Ahh, the good stuff. Anyway, it was good for business. Eventually, though, these movements were put down by the Republic, their numbers dwindling until they were what they are today. My name was eventually given to them as a 'known conspirator'. Obviously, I had to run. I've been running ever since, bribing my way through the galaxy, fighting to stay hidden. It's not a f un life, but it's the one I live."

//Sorry for the long post, I'm a wordy writer.

8. TheTrueUmbrakiin

// ees fine
    "Yeah, my former life was hell, too... Hell in ways I've talked about, and also in ways I'm keeping secret until I'm good and ready."

9. Timtimthe2nd

"Well, we all have our secrets." He takes another big gulp. "So, where are you from, originally? If you don't mind me asking."

10. TheTrueUmbrakiin

"Here." Sirius sips his beverage again.

11. Timtimthe2nd

"Ahh. No happy memories, I take it? I'm from a small colony world, only popular for a neighboring asteroid field, which was rich in pure metal materials. Pythos lll, it was called. I don't miss it, either. Atmosphere was half toxic, you had to wear special masks just to go to the store and back." He finishes his drink in one gulp. "Well, I think I've bored you enough with my boring stories."

12. TheTrueUmbrakiin

"No, no, it's fine. And you're right... Only happy memories I have are from before I was seven. And even then, I barely remember them."

13. Timtimthe2nd

"That must be tough. I can't imagine the things you've gone through."

14. TheTrueUmbrakiin

"Yeah... It's not pleasant." Another sip.

15. Timtimthe2nd

They sit in silence for a few minutes. The waitress comes by again, and gives Wren another beer, and Wren thanks her. "So, what do you think of that armored guy from earlier? The thing I found odd was his mask."

16. TheTrueUmbrakiin

"Most likely some kind of vigilante. I was more interested in his weapon... Not every day you see something that can take down a flagship and still be carried around."

17. Timtimthe2nd

"Yeah, he'd be a useful ally. Wonder where he is now..." Wren takes another big gulp, Sirius would find that, despite Wren's size, (he's kinda scrawny, but has noticeable muscles) he was taking his alcohol like water.

18. TheTrueUmbrakiin

On the other hand, Sirius is barely drinking. He hasn't even drank half the glass.

19. Timtimthe2nd

"You've barely touched your drink, Sirius. Are you just not a fan of drinking? Or do you just have a low tolerance for it?" At this point, Wren is beginning to show small signs of intoxication. It probably wouldn't be safe to let him continue to drink.

20. TheTrueUmbrakiin

"Just not a fan. You might want to watch how much you're drinking yourself."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.