RP Avali Nexus: The RP thread

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Avali Nexus, Mar 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ippikos

Ippikos Star Wrangler

And it was at this moment that Skorpios woke up, slowly. As his vision came to him, he jolted in pain briefly as he realised his arm was still missing. If you could see his face, it would be one of unease and discomfort.

2. TheTrueUmbrakiin

TheTrueUmbrakiin Giant Laser Beams

"...Damn it, I knew I forgot something..." Sirius stands up and heads back toward the doorway to find the arm- but not before seeing dragon Coro. He stops dead in his tracks, an expression of fear almost instantly assaulting his face.

3. Timtimthe2nd

Timtimthe2nd Big Damn Hero

As Sirius is standing in the doorway of the med bay, Wren finishes eating his can of food. He looks back out into the hallway, noticing that the avali's arm is a still in the hallway. He walks out to it and picks it up, talking it over to the medbay.

4. kawaiiChiimera

kawaiiChiimera Scruffy Nerf-Herder

// I completely forgot this is still a thing. I wish I could actually RP on schedule though but sometimes I don't feel like RPing for days and it ruins my char progression compared to others and it can throw the story out of whack. D; //

5. Corosar

Corosar Scruffy Nerf-Herder

*she patted you on the head as she laid the two soldiers down onto the bed and smiled*

its okay.... i am not gonna hurt you!..
    Hey there mister! if you want some painkilleers for that arm i would be more than happy to help you with it... you hungry!~

*she smiled as she shifted back to her avali form.*
    //i don't mean to be a pain in the a$$ but... urmm... there is a OOC specific area... don't want you in trouble after all

6. TheTrueUmbrakiin

"Oh, it's just you... Whew... Spooked me for a second there. It's not every day you see a dragon walking around." Sirius heads a little toward the doorway. "I'm going to walk around town a little... I'll come back eventually."

7. Timtimthe2nd

"Hey, Coru. I......have his arm." Wren says as he walks onto the door. He places the arm on the bed next to Skorpios, awkwardly mumbling "Sorry about your arm" He then turns toward Sirius. "And Sirius, is it okay if I come with you? I'd like to look around, get a feel for the place, plus, I'm your backup in case there are more soldiers."

Last edited: Jun 5, 2015
  8. TheTrueUmbrakiin

"I don't mind, no. I shouldn't have trouble, but you... you should be careful."

9. Timtimthe2nd

"Me? I can handle myself." Wren walks out of the ship, looking for any more soldiers. He notices they never cleaned up the rest of the corpses. "Hey, Sirius. Should we maybe clean up our 'friends' here in the street? I'd hate to.have to explain why there are decimated corpses in front of our ship."

10. TheTrueUmbrakiin

"Yeah, I was thinking of the same thing. Help me drag them into some nearby alleyways... We can hide them there." Sirius grabs the body of the elite he killed and starts dragging him towards a nearby dark alleyway.

11. Timtimthe2nd

"Okay" Wren grabs the elite he killed and drags him next to the other corpse. He then grabs one of the two soldiers Sirius had killed after he killed alpha.

12. TheTrueUmbrakiin

After some time, the soldiers are all in the alley, cloaked in darkness. "They'll be found eventually, of course, but they won't know it was us." Sirius walks back out. "Want to get a drink or something?"

13. Timtimthe2nd

"Sure, but I suggest we keep a low profile. Also, only pay in credits, that way they can't trace us." Wren then began walking down the street.

14. TheTrueUmbrakiin

"Remember that you're talking to a former assassin... I've done this too many times. You still need to be careful, though- since they saw your face. Only criminal record they have on me is on the masked guy."

15. Timtimthe2nd

"Oh, well, I've been wanted before. Usually, I can just bribe my way out of it. I don't know if that'll work here though. Isn't a lot of the police force made up of drones?" As they are talking, Wren begins walking down a side street, towards an illuminated sign that says 'Bar'.

16. Ippikos

Ippikos Star Wrangler

(Since Sirius and Wren have decided to go down the pub for a pint, I will be operating under the assumption that Corosar and Corosar alone is in the room with us right now. Don't worry, we can have some fun later - this just saves me holding everyone else up and derping harder than I should)

The Cyborg was quick to recognise the medic as she...shifted back between forms. Of course while he should be beating her up with his removed cyborg arm, seeing a Dragon turn into an Avali inspired a moment of, well...his brain metaphorically stopped functioning as he tried to process what he just saw. Medic Lady at least remembered to restrain him before dealing with him first, right?

17. Timtimthe2nd

As Wren and Sirius approach the bar, a group of drunk patrons exits, talking in loud voices and cursing like sailors. Two of them get into a heated argument, and begin fighting, or at least trying to. All they can manage is to stumble and push each other.

18. TheTrueUmbrakiin

Sirius acknowledges their existence, but moves past them and into the bar.

19. Timtimthe2nd

When they are both inside, Wren walks over to the bartender, and whispers in his ear. After he does, the bartender nods, and.Wren hands him some credits. After this, Wren grabs a table in the corner.

20. TheTrueUmbrakiin

Sirius sits down with him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.