RP Avali Nexus: The RP thread

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Avali Nexus, Mar 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheTrueUmbrakiin

TheTrueUmbrakiin Giant Laser Beams

"You want me to help you get him out?" Sirius walks over again. "What plans do you have? And it's still probably not a good idea to bring the thing aboard. Especially since more might be coming any second now..."
    "You okay over there, Coro?"

2. Corosar

Corosar Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yea its just a ear injury... it should heal up just fine... its a good thing i was able to get to it immediately or it would have scared badly... anyone else injured!

3. TheTrueUmbrakiin

"I don't think so, no... Guess you can rest easy. But take care of that ear."

4. Silverotter

Silverotter Weight of the Sky

Except for the persistent buzz of neon, the street is totally silent.

5. TheTrueUmbrakiin

"...Huh. Guess we can actually rest easy for a bit..." Sirius heads back inside the ship. "I'm going to change out of this... I don't want to arouse suspicion while I'm out."

6. Timtimthe2nd

Timtimthe2nd Big Damn Hero

"Actually, I was referring to all of him. If we get him aboard, we can maybe get some answers out of him. And, we get his suit, for what that's worth." Wren says. He then attempts to drag the body back into the ship, which he does with little difficulty. "Sorry Coru, but I think this guy might need some medical attention. After all, we can't interrogate a corpse" Wren says sheepishly. "If it's not too much to ask, could you keep him sedated, enough to keep him docile, at least until we can talk to him?"

Last edited: Jun 4, 2015
  7. Corosar

If you guys would not mind grabbing the one i got in the neck with my neurotoxin dart... he is still alive... just most of him is paralyzed and comatosed... if this one your dragging in dies we still have mister numbed.... and no i don't mind trying to heal him up. its my job.. and he may have only been doing his!

*she slowly got up and walked out heading to Wren and helping with Eta's body.*

8. TheTrueUmbrakiin

"...Are you two sure about bringing people who just tried to kill us aboard the ship? I don't think that's a very good idea."

9. Corosar

I have tons.... literal shittons of toxins and anesthetics.... if i wanted to... i could knock the entire ship out for almost 10 years with how much i have!

*she giggled a bit and smiled*

besides.... it does help i can produce toxins easily in my true form when my mother is nearby... joys of elemental exchange spells!~

10. TheTrueUmbrakiin

"I don't understand that last bit, but that's still a bit scary." Sirius enters the doorway. "Suit yourself, I guess... Just be careful about it." He heads down the hallways and back to his room.

11. Timtimthe2nd

"Well then.....remind.me not to get on your bad side." With this, Wren walks over and drags the other soldier over into the ship, after deactivating his tracker too.

12. Silverotter

Silverotter Weight of the Sky

Galaxion stepped out to the flat, broad entrance before the temple door. The wind was flowing softly, purple-stained branches bending in waves far down the steps. The landscape was dimmed under a light sheet of clouds.

He had little room to think before a voice echoed back from the door.

"What will you do, now?"

There was no doubt it was Common, but it's speaker had odd strains on the wrong vowels, and sounded wispy, old. He turned back to see the Qua'ada stepping out into plainer view.

It was clothed elegantly, a mix between an archaeologist's "reconstruction" of Qua'ada clothing and environmental armor, plates partially hidden under the many cuts of cloth. The breather mask was bulky across it's reptile face, perhaps to give it reasonable room to move with the jaw. The four arms rested against it's sides, streamers gently rocking in the weather.

"How can you be standing? You were in a stasis tank almost a minute ago."

"Do not, underestimate, our technology. So it is again, what will you do, now?"

The wind picked up to a real breeze, and the streamers fluttered higher in their arc.

"I do not know. Who is there to trust out there?"

"Your friends?"

I don't have any- He cut his thought off. He felt that he had no friends his entire life, but could he take his malformed emotions for granted?

The wind had exponentially risen to a swooping storm, accompanied by a strange, soft hum.

"Find your friends. They you may find trust in."

"Hey," The artificial voice boomed, familiar and loud. Galaxion turned to the sound, and ended staring up at the black-metal cruiser that hovered meters away from the plateau. "Need a lift?"

13. Corosar

*she nodded and sighed softly*

yea...its... alot more complex than needs be...
    Its hard to get on my bad side.... just remember my medbay is neutral grounds... other than that... don't threaten my friends... and we are good!~

*she giggled softly as she helped Wren bring in the bodies making sure they were stable enough first and out cold befor moving them to the medbay.*

14. Timtimthe2nd

"Sounds easy enough" Wren said. After he had finished dragging the last soldier on board, he closed the airlock, remembering that it had holes in it. "Umm, we should probably get this fixed...." he said, examining the hole Sirius had made stabbing the soldier, and also the marks where the soldier had began cutting through.

15. TheTrueUmbrakiin

// Sirius opened the door before he stabbed the elite, though.
    Back in his room, Sirius changes back into his normal clothes. "Some firefight... I've had to kill criminals tougher than them..." He finishes slipping on his second glove over his mechanical hand. "Then again, it's the Republic. Dumbest military in the galaxy, I'm sure."

16. Timtimthe2nd

//Sorry, that part was a little confusing.
    Wren walks back through the ship to the kitchen, and grabs a can from the water based cabinet........or at least that's what he assumes it is. It's labeled with a W. "Might as well eat while I have the chance, never know when more things will try to kill us..."

17. TheTrueUmbrakiin

Sirius starts heading back out, maskless, and finds Skorpios still laying there. "Oh, right... We still need to get this guy to the medbay." He picks up the Avali and carries him over one shoulder to Coro's medbay.

18. Corosar

We can work on it in a bit.... its more likely nothing is gonna happen that requires its attention... i am taking these two to the medbay to keep them sedated till White has time to deal with them.

*she suddenly changed into her dragon form and scooped up the two. The large red dragon stood there smiling as she was more than easily able to carry them in this state.... she figured it would not be an issue if she changed here and carried the two off.... its only lifting after all.*

19. Timtimthe2nd

As Cori transforms, Wren jumps in surprise. He stands, back against a wall, until she has left. "I'm never gonna get used to this, am I?"

20. TheTrueUmbrakiin

When Coro gets to the medbay, Sirius is already there, next to the Avali from earlier- now on one of the beds. He's just sitting in a chair and waiting, not looking toward her or the hall.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.