RP Avali Nexus: The RP thread

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Avali Nexus, Mar 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Timtimthe2nd

Timtimthe2nd Big Damn Hero

As the new group arrives, Wren picks a new target. "I'll take out the Elite with the power armor." he says to Coru. "You focus on the weird looking one." He then fires at said Elite, two shots into his visor, three shots into his chest, and one shot to his grenade launcher, just to be sure.

2. Corosar

Corosar Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I.... i really don't wanna risk that armor of his though

*If the dart hit it should start paralyzing then slowly shutting down nerve signals to the body till only the heart is left beating.*

3. Silverotter

Silverotter Weight of the Sky

The dart easily smashes through the neck joint and-
    Yeah that.
    The bullets harmlessly ping off. You swear you can see the bastard smile through those reinforced cameras.

Delta attempts to get closer, since his armor is too heavy to run. Epsilon moves to an outcropping of wall to the right of Delta. Zeta is practically dead.

Eta flips a switch somewhere on him... and lifts off into the air. He has hover jets somewhere on that armor.

4. Corosar

Target Down!

*she immediately tracks the sound of the jetpack with her ears quickly raising her pistol up and firing 3 rounds up at Eta*

Come on hit!....

5. TheTrueUmbrakiin

TheTrueUmbrakiin Giant Laser Beams

Sirius finally comes back- now he's wearing a similar coat that has thick bronze-colored lining on the edges. There are quite obviously plates of metal embedded in the fabric, as the coat isn't draping off his body normally, giving it a polygonal look everywhere... That is, except the sleeves for some odd reason. His pants are also obviously, yet somewhat inconspicuously armored. "All right. Ready now."[DOUBLEPOST=1433305708][/DOUBLEPOST]
    "Hmm..." Sirius picks his sword and pistol back up, standing near the doorway and waiting for one of the soldiers to make a move.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2015
  6. Timtimthe2nd

"Crap!" Wren then fires a few rounds at Epsilon, all to the chest. "Sirius," Wren says. "Do you have anything strong enough to pierce that power armor?"

7. Corosar

My mother is not here... or else i would have cast something to counter our lack of firepower... no aura in this area... no spells for me to access... sometimes i hate this world for that....

*she backed around the corner using her ears to try and track the power armour soldier.*

Sirius i hope you have something of a high caliber to pierce that!

8. TheTrueUmbrakiin

"I don't, but I have an idea... We might not need to pierce it." Sirius tucks his gun and sword away, then runs at Delta, moving in ways to avoid any grenades that would be launched.

9. Silverotter

Eta dodges and the last round slashes his arm.
    Epsilon is behind a wall and cannot be hit from your angle.
    Delta literally stops moving right there, amazed at such a stupidly suicidal attack.

An unknown soldier has joined the battle.

Omicron is an unknown humanoid. The armor it wears is a cyberpunk-hodgepodge of curved armor plates and clothing made of a strange fabric {those with sufficent knowledge know this is Shock-Proof cloth, a hylotl invention for small-arms firefights} a large metal mask completely masquerading the face as a robot. The weapon it carries is bulky and glows aggressively from within. Faction alliance is unknown.

Delta points his grenade launcher at Sirius, and fires off a few rounds. Epsilon moves out from behind the wall, firing at Omicron. Eta fires his entire clip into the doorway.

10. TheTrueUmbrakiin

Due to Sirius' precautions, he weaves and dodges until he's right in front of Delta, then proceeds to jump kick him in the chest.

11. Timtimthe2nd

As Epsilon moves out from his cover, Wren Fires at him again, emptying the rest of his clip into the soldier.

12. Corosar

*she looked over to Omicron before finding cover one of the rounds from Eta hits one of her ears.*

AGGH.... NEW UNKNOWN! seems to be against the enemy... avoid firing on the new combatant!

*she pulled out a roll of bandage from her medkit as well as some stitching and starts mending her ear as she fiddled with her watch like device.*

13. TheTrueUmbrakiin

Sirius quickly glances at the unknown figure, his face completely hidden behind the holeless mask. How does he see through that thing?...
    "Got it." He turns back to the soldier he just attempted to knock over.

14. Silverotter

Delta doesn't even flinch.
    Epsilon's body jerks as holes popped up everywhere, and falls to the ground.
    {It isn't completely flat, it just resembles a robot. You even see plat panels of light that look kinda like eyes. You also see an unrecognizable symbol painted on Omicron's shoulder.

Omicron fires a volley of plasma rounds at Eta, which melts the jets and causes him to fall right onto the concrete.

Delta turns around to see Omicron, revealing a fairly glaring flaw in the suit to everyone else, along the spine. Eta seems to still have working arms, and is trying to get up.

15. TheTrueUmbrakiin

Sirius notices Delta's armor flaw and immediately draws his sword. "See you in hell." He swiftly moves for an evisceration.
    // also, I was referring to Sirius' mask.

16. Timtimthe2nd

As Epsilon is taken out, Wren runs out of the ship, ducking behind a wall, and, after reloading, fires at Eta, aiming for his right arm and shoulder.

//Edit- assume.I just fired two or three shots into his arm. I have an idea......

17. Silverotter

{wee users dropping out of the fight at random hooray that totally doesn't mess with my stance on user interaction}
    Your blade slides snugly between the two armor plates and makes your most favorite sound in the world.
    Eta's arm cracks and his head smashes hard into the ground.

An Assault Gunship has ar- oh for fricks sakes I don't intend it to last long anyways.

Omicron fires plasma at the Gunship's cockpit, which drops, spiraling past the landing pad, deeper to the depths of the city.

Omicron looks around at the dead or unconscious soldiers, looks at you all, and walks back around the street corner.

18. TheTrueUmbrakiin

"...Well. That just happened... God, I hate fighting..." Sirius turns back to the ship, taking a rusty red cloth from a pocket and wiping the blood off his sword. "We should probably get moving." He presses the button on his mask again. "And soon."

19. Timtimthe2nd

As the firefight dies down, Wren discards the heavy rifle, and runs over to eta. He pulls out his omni-device and taps the screen a few times. After he does so, it begins emitting a wide beam of light. Wren waves this beam of light over the unconscious soldier a few times. "Sirius, help me with this soldier please. I've disabled his tracker, so they won't be able to find us. I have an idea about this one."

20. Corosar

*she slowly pulled out of cover again to examine the battlefield and gt an idea of what thee hell was going on after patching her ear up.*

//Ohh bite me. I answered you maybe if you waited for a bit ... it takes time to stitch up a god damn ear after all

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.