RP Avali Nexus: The RP thread

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Avali Nexus, Mar 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheTrueUmbrakiin

TheTrueUmbrakiin Giant Laser Beams

"That's... Probably not good. Whatever that noise is, we should probably get ready for the worst..." Sirius reaches into his coat and noiselessly draws out a machete-length double-edged sword. Its somewhat dark gray blade is faintly stained on its edges with... Something.

2. Silverotter

Silverotter Weight of the Sky

{Is that everyone wanting to fight? Alright.}

Alpha takes the initiative and moves right up against the airlock, just where the frame meets the door. Meanwhile, Beta and Gamma move into standing diagonal positions from the door.

The faint sound of more soldiers echoes from the streets.

3. TheTrueUmbrakiin

"Great, more soldiers... Either we need to act now or take off." Sirius reaches into his coat again, taking out his pistol.

4. Corosar

Corosar Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Great.... how the hell do you think shooting them is gonna work... by the looks of it... they are already on alert... chances are... they are gonna eventually outnumber us...

*loads her neurotoxin rounds into her pistol and sighed*

sadly... i have no idea what else to do...

*she looked around ready to find some cover ... she felt that a breach was about to take place.*

Get ready for any explosions or stun grenades!

5. TheTrueUmbrakiin

"If I'm lucky, hollow point rounds should at least make sizeable dents and crack visors. And it's better than the blood-stained blade in my other hand. I don't have armor piercing rounds, either, so this is the best I can do." Sirius takes cover as well.
    // how tough is the armor, anyway? There's got to be vulnerabilities besides the visor.
    // then again, I could be wrong.

6. Silverotter

{Normal armor is weak as fuck, while Elite armor can survive small amounts of small-arms fire. Anything above a civilian pistol is a nightmare to them, though. Just don't underestimate vehicle armor.}

Alpha brings out a small object, and a bright spot of light emits from the end. He's cutting the doors out!

Beta and Gamma continue to hold their ground.

7. Corosar

Well based on the armor... our railpistols should handle that armor just fine... but my darts will shatter on the plating.... your gonna need to worry about that more... i will aim for the vulnerable joints!

*she noticed the light from the cutter through the metal*

Someone open that door so omega does not need to repair it... we can deal with the men that come through!

8. TheTrueUmbrakiin

"On it." Sirius reaches up to his mask and presses a button, distorting his voice to a deeper, unrecognizable pitch. "Let's get this over with." He opens the door and stabs straight into Alpha's visor with mechanical force.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2015
  9. Timtimthe2nd

Timtimthe2nd Big Damn Hero

Wren points his revolver at the door, ready for the soldiers bound to come through the door. He pushes a button on his Omni, causing a barely visible blue field to appear around him. "Nano-shielding should block a few rounds..." he said to himself.

10. Silverotter

The door opened suddenly, confusing Alpha. He waited a second, leaned out into the doorway, and had his faceplate individually embedded into his skin.
    Alpha is already dead or incapacitated.

Beta and Gamma open wild fire into the doorway.

11. TheTrueUmbrakiin

Sirius quickly drags the body into the ship, taking a few bullets, but taking bullets nonetheless. He snatches the heavy rifle then hoists the body up, using it as a literal meat shield while he dispatches the cannon fodder with four bullets- one to the heart and one to the brain for both.

12. Corosar

*she took cover around the corner peaking out when she saw Sirius take the shots aiming her pistol out and looking for any additional targets to hit. She wanted to be on top of the situation and ready if more arrive.*

Anyone got anything to take out a tank just in case? if not... i will step up for that one!

13. Timtimthe2nd

Wren looks at Coru, dumbfounded. "They have a tank?!?! This was not in the job description." He says loudly. He attempts to fire at the Tank they apparently have and any soldiers still alive in the streets.

14. TheTrueUmbrakiin

"A tank? You've got to be kidding me... I only have weapons for killing people, not vehicle destruction." Sirius leans the heavy rifle near the doorway. "I need to change into more bulletproof gear... Use this if you have to. After I've changed, I'll start attacking from behind their lines."

15. Timtimthe2nd

"Okay Sirius. Do you think that heavy rifle will puncture the Tank's armor?" Wren dashes across the hallway to the side Sirius is on, taking a few bullets to his Nano-shield. Upon impact with the shield, the bullets fizzle and then drop to the ground. "Crap! Crap, Crap, Crap!" Wren says after taking the bullets. He picks up the rifle, and looks back at Sirius. "How much kick does this thing have?" he asks.

16. TheTrueUmbrakiin

"It's a heavy rifle, so quite a bit. Won't kill a tank, definitely will kill an elite." Sirius disappears down the hallway, presumably to change like he said he would.

17. Timtimthe2nd

"Okay then....." Wren says to himself. He fires a few rounds into the group of soldiers.

//Hey, silver. Would be nice for an update on the soldiers. No rush.

18. Corosar

*She facepaws as she continues watching out*

No no i never said they had a tank... i wanted to know if we had something to counter a tank.... just in case....

19. Silverotter

{GUYS THERE IS NO TANK}

The sound of running comes closer... 4 soldiers have joined the fight!

Delta is an Elite in a power suit with a grenade launcher (part of the suit).

Epsilon is an elite in elite armor with a gauss rifle.

Zeta is a soldier in normal armor with a assault rifle.

Eta is a soldier in an unknown armor with an assault rifle.

Their rifles are not too accurate but they weren't going to survive a single shot anyways.

The soldiers you were aiming for are dead.

20. Corosar

*she eeped a bit and whimpered a bit.*

4 Targets 1 heavy soldier 1 in light.... one i have no idea... and 1 power armor

*she took aim at Zeta aiming for a weak point and firing a neurotoxin dart*
    //yea i know i was trying to mention just in case... plan for the worst kinda thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.