RP Avali Nexus: The RP thread

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Avali Nexus, Mar 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corosar

Corosar Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hey.... relax it okay... jut let me try and patch that arm up first... your gonna be okay!

*she got up and walked over the Dark grey avali with purple feather crest and strangely... both male and female markings in red offered her paw. She wore an avali licensed medical survival gear showing she had officially completed her medical schooling.*

2. TheTrueUmbrakiin

TheTrueUmbrakiin Giant Laser Beams

"...I'm not even..." Sirius picks up the amassment of the cans and walks back to the kitchen with them.

3. Ippikos

Ippikos Star Wrangler

Unfortunately, the Avali wasn't thinking very clearly. So naturally it simply screeched at the other Avali, before going back to trying to find how the airlock would open.

4. Corosar

*she sighed lightly pulling out her pistol and loading up some of her tranquilizers*

you know i hate using these but if you don't relax.... i will have to... and besides... that airlock... is locked by passcode... randomly hitting the buttons won't work..

5. Ippikos

Ippikos Star Wrangler

Not that it was listening too much as it moved from pressing random buttons to forcing it open with it's one good arm. This ended as well as you'd expect.

6. Corosar

*she sighed looking over the intruder and trying to find a vulnerable spot to land a hit with her tranquilizers.*

Sorry i have to do this buddy... but your gonna cause yourself a heart attack...

*she takes aim and attempts a shot at a major artery in the neck.*

7. Ippikos

Ippikos Star Wrangler

Well, this was to backfire dramatically. The Tranquiliser went into the back of the suit...and kind of stopped there. So there was a big Tranquiliser hanging out the back of the suit as the Avali turned around and tried pouncing the poor medic who was only doing her job.

8. Corosar

*she immediately squeaked and rolled out of the way*

well... thatss not good.... at all...

*she began to work on the small watch like device on her wrist*

last resort time....

9. Ippikos

Ippikos Star Wrangler

The response was swift. More screeching, followed by...throwing it's arm at the Avali medic. Well no one said it was smart.

10. Corosar

*she took the arm to her.... arm making her squeak and grab at the wound the heavy arm left.*

OW!... seriously?! what is that made of metal!

*she sighed stopping what she was doing and holstering her weapon... she then showed her paws and sighed*

seriously.... just take a moment.. breathe!... i am not trying to hurt you... just trying to calm you down!

11. Ippikos

Ippikos Star Wrangler

The figure then ran after it's arm...before slumping over. Well that was anticlimactic. Guess it wore itself out at last.

12. TheTrueUmbrakiin

Sirius comes back after having replaced the cans.
    "So... What's wrong with this guy?"

13. Corosar

*she sighed and immediately walked over shutting down the watch like device she had on standby should something have gotten worse. She kneeled down and carefully pulled her tranquilizer dart from his armor examining him and making sure he didn't need immediate medical attention.*

from what i can tell... he was desprite... must have been a hungry guy... for him to be so scared... i only ever see reactions like this from people that have not eaten anything in 3 or more days..

14. Ippikos

Ippikos Star Wrangler

There was a breif grunt as the Tranquiliser was pulled out of the suit. For now, it didn't seem like he needed attention...not unless the ship air happened to be at an atmosphere inhospitable for Avali. Unless it was, then it had finally just ran itself ragged.

15. TheTrueUmbrakiin

"Ah... We should probably give him something to eat when he wakes up." Sirius comes closer. "You're the medic, right?"

16. Corosar

*she sighed and smiled*

well nothing is wrong with him... that's a good thing... just needs some rest..
    yea he is gonna want something to eat.... and yes i am the medic.. why is that?

*she carefully got up sighing lightly*

What a day...

17. Timtimthe2nd

Timtimthe2nd Big Damn Hero

"Well, uh, sorry for.......y'know........shooting him. I assumed he was trying to attack me in an attempt to steal our foods. I just reacted on instinct........" With this, Wren slumped against a wall, and said: "You know, I think I could use something to eat too. It's been a while since I last ate."

18. TheTrueUmbrakiin

"No specific reason- I just wanted to know." He walks over to the incapacitated Avali. "Need help moving him?"

19. Corosar

well if your hungry... there should be food in the kitchen... remember A is ammonia based... W is Water based!

*she tried to pick up the stranger intending to carry him to a bed to rest.*

Ahh okay was courious... yea .... i may need some help...

20. Timtimthe2nd

Timtimthe2nd Big Damn Hero

"I can help. After all, it's the least I can do, seeing as I shot his arm off......" He said. Wren then got up, and grabbed the larger Avali's upper body. "Sirius, would you mind getting his other half?" Wren asked, obviously straining to lift the heavy creature.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.