Avali Nexus the 12th: Fluffified Zodiacs

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Corosar, Nov 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Intrebute

Intrebute Pangalactic Porcupine

*is the awaken, and by extension the world is a slightly less comfortable place for the duration of his conscious stay*

*groggy with a mug of avali-analog/substitute-for-coffee, almost collapsing*

Mmmmmmmmmmorning guys!
    - Ao,

Mc Fow1er, Corosar and Rukii like this.
  2. SCN-3_<NULL>

SCN-3_<NULL> Pangalactic Porcupine

*as you get closer some fencing has surrounded the area, from there you can see several fighter drones making passes dropping ordinances with immense blast radius clearing out the forest*
    //I guess you're on the initial planet I suppose[DOUBLEPOST=1417187570][/DOUBLEPOST]
    //that's almost exactly the Stonehenge in Ace Combat works though instead of nuclear shells it fires thermobaric ordinances with a large blast radius

3. bayley

bayley Cosmic Narwhal

// The REAL way to beat FNAF
    [​IMG][DOUBLEPOST=1417187622][/DOUBLEPOST]
    // Hello, I'm coffee ghost.

Corosar and Intrebute like this.
  4. DarkusTheFirst

DarkusTheFirst Big Damn Hero

( That will come in due time >w< )
    (And ironically, on the list of things she's thinking about, that's very low on the list )

( Sorry for the delays, THanksgiving gets hecktic here )

Intrebute likes this.
  5. SCN-3_<NULL>

6. DarkusTheFirst

DarkusTheFirst Big Damn Hero

Lex continues to let him sleep there Agatha vanishing off to do who-knows-what.

7. Intrebute

Intrebute Pangalactic Porcupine

There isn't even any context or explanation and yet I can't help but click 'like'

8. Comito

Comito Pangalactic Porcupine

*takes off a reinforced backpack, opens it up, and starts piecing his Firelance together*

*once he has it built and activated, the avali leaps up to a high branch and takes aim at one of the passing drones*

9. SCN-3_<NULL>

*the nearest drone is a tricopter drone scout, it bares mechanian insignia and peace sentinel emblem*
    *the tricopter drone noticed the movement instead of retaliating, it gets ready to dodge the shot and alerts commanding unit*

10. Comito

*doesn't shoot right away; he waits several seconds and fully charges the shot before firing*

*the round travels at hypersonic speed, surely too quick for even the most nimble craft to dodge, and is aimed at one of the drone's rotors*

11. SCN-3_<NULL>

*one of the main rotor of the drone is shot off, it barely able to keep leveled flight and quickly fleed*
    *a larger helicopter like VTOL shuttle reached the area, the side door opens reveling (a familiar face?) a mechanian*
    I already fenced off the area, this area is off limits. What's your business here?
    //I assume you've meet Alpha before

12. Comito

(I don't think so, actually.)

*lowers his Firelance when he sees the mechanian* May I ask what you're doing, firebombing the forest like this? I'll have you know that these are our hunting grounds.

13. SCN-3_<NULL>

*leaps off from the VTOL shuttle*
    oh there's plenty of woodlands around here, and you've said you're hunting, almost all the wildlife have been moved away from the area,
    besides the jet roars should already scared them off, I've make sure of that, they glow pretty bright under infrared

14. Comito

What are you clearing it for, anyway?

15. elusiveTranscendent

elusiveTranscendent Pangalactic Porcupine

What is up fellows

16. SCN-3_<NULL>

there had been several unidentified ships come and go and had done some damage recently,
    here will be the the planetary defense system, a large railgun network designed to shootdown any object in orbit and in atmosphere very effectively.
    A single railgun have a fairly long delay between shots by simulation, so that's why I'll need a large area to fit several of the railguns in a network each can coordinate with the other to have an optimal overall firerate,
    the area will also house several ECM and radar jamming units which should prevent any direct attack on the railgun site itself

Last edited: Nov 28, 2014
  17. elusiveTranscendent

This thread is like half rp half people socializing and it's confusing.

Intrebute likes this.
  18. SCN-3_<NULL>

//the ceiling, or if you're outdoors, the sky

19. elusiveTranscendent

What if you were in space? There would be no "up" because up is used comparably to the ground, right?

20. Rukii

Rukii Void-Bound Voyager

"Space" he says

Local galactic plane might be applicable in that case

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.