Avali Nexus the 12th: Fluffified Zodiacs

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Corosar, Nov 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Surge

Surge Phantasmal Quasar

well the idea is that 753 already does that to a degree

the little holo-projector drone that acts as an assistant to him when he's not traveling is a good example, although he calls it "Ram" that's mostly for simplicity's sake, the AI is one of many alternate Surge's that 753 has run into (he likes to seek them out wherever he goes), in that timeline Surge's operation was shut down but the Tecarian Empire, his base was stripped of it's resources and personnel and his only chance of survival was to conceal a smallish mainframe and then upload himself to it, leaving his body to be killed by the Imperial troops in line with their orders, so when 753 found him he had assumed control of what remained of the base's primary mainframe and attempted to bring everything back to a semblance of functionality, so without asking him at all 753 dug his databanks out of the secondary mainframe and brought them back to our universe, hooking them up to the mainframe in his own research outpost

for the most part I want his appearance to reflect an automaton who visits all these different universes and time periods and then incorporates some of the more advanced and unique technology into his own

Intrebute likes this.
  2. SCN-3_<NULL>

SCN-3_<NULL> Pangalactic Porcupine

Huh, sworn I parked it on field........there's always walking......
    anyway, is there anyone else still on this planet?

3. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

Yeah...no port, but I don't really mind. I'd rather have purely wireless than a purely wired one.
    ((...Huh. That's very interesting indeed. I do want to see some of this.))

4. Legotank1110

Legotank1110 Pangalactic Porcupine

Well if you like music, that's a start. Just find an instrument you want to play...... there are tons to choose from.
    *Looks down at his hands*
    Though some are meant for people with more digits......
    That's good to hear. Just pick an instrument and start practicing..... I'm not the greatest teacher..... You might want to search the Nexus for things to practice....
    *Feels back where his neural jack is supposed to be but the dome isn't there*
    *Thinks to self*
    "Hooray for prototype neural jacks..... at least it isn't visible, but anyone with one would see there's something wrong..... ADF how much stuff they wanted to try....."

5. Surge

Surge Phantasmal Quasar

because of the nature of his "Styx" transportation device he can do some wild shit with the timeline, basically speaking he can go to any point in any timeline of any universe so long as he doesn't already exist at that point, so technically speaking he can leave our universe at 1:18, journey around the multiverse for a few lifetimes, and return to us at 1:20, so the sky really is the limit on what I do to him

Intrebute likes this.
  6. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

Well...
    *I hit the device on my wrist, and shift to Kineptic form. I waggle my fingers*
    I...uh, can have more at least...
    *I then realize I still have the fabric wrapped around my chest. I feel around the back of my coat, for where the pin is fastened underneath. I fumble a bit, and remove the pin. The fabric falls off, and...uh, well, it's not a very noticeable shift from when it was wrapped up tight, at least visibly. It felt much, much better though.*
    ...And thre's no reason to hide that fact now in this form, at least.
    ((Damn. This will be interesting indeed.))

7. SCN-3_<NULL>

8. Corosar

Corosar Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hmmmm i wonder.... i heard of a human instrument called a bass ocarina..... i tend to like the lower tone it produced.... but i could never find one..... i wonder if the nexus has a simulation for it.... *she put her hand to her chin* i wonder if there is even one an avali can use *she giggled wriggling her three fingers about*
    huh..... there is barely a difference in a male and female kineptic..... it must be other things that help figure out genders

9. kawaiiChiimera

kawaiiChiimera Scruffy Nerf-Herder

// I approve dis
    also I'm cooking up an idea to make Lucas
    ...uh
    less short

SCN-3_<NULL> likes this.
  10. Silverotter

Silverotter Weight of the Sky

{Oh hey you reminded me of the GUARDIAN DNA.}

{If she's not careful her body will mutate visibly. Past a certain point a evolution could prove deadly to her own self.}

{And the GUARDIAN DNA also has another effect besides hyperevolution that has not been revealed yet.}

{But back to the point when the clone body enters that death assured state they put you in a new one. So it's a vicious cycle.}

11. SCN-3_<NULL>

[​IMG]
    //*rolled off its seat laughing*

Mc Fow1er, Rukii, Icebelly and 3 others like this.
  12. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

((Damn. That...is quite a thing.
    and this will be interesting to see what will happen eventually.))
    Well...it's probably like humans, in a sense. Most of the differences were social, rather than purely biological...anyone could have really long hair, after all, and that's what a lot of people used as a "defining characteristic" for femininity...er...in looks, that is. Facial structure is probably slightly different...I dunno, honestly...

13. Legotank1110

*Looks down at his fingers*
    Lucky.....
    *Shrugs*
    Not much a difference as I can tell.....
    I'll see if there's a 3D printer somewhere on this ship.....
    *HUD pops up and shows him where a 3D printer is located on the ship*
    Let's just do this.....
    *HUD disappears, he walks down the hallway, and disappears around a corner*

14. kawaiiChiimera

Goodnight avalins...avalians? god knows
    anyways imma do RP stuff tomorrow so yea
    bai

15. SCN-3_<NULL>

//not all of us are avali, also night Chiimera

16. kawaiiChiimera

17. Intrebute

Intrebute Pangalactic Porcupine

"Avali" :p

Night kfc!

18. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

Not a massive amount...but...it's enough to notice, I think...

Last edited: Nov 28, 2014
  19. Legotank1110

*Returns with a 3D printed bass ocarina*
    Here, I'll just set this down for Corosar..... I'm gonna go to bed....
    *Walks down the hallway and disappears through one of the doors*

// Good Night Nexus!

20. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

((Night thread))
    *Right after Lego leaves, I feel myself nodding off again, and I'm out in a few seconds.*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.