Avali Nexus the 12th: Fluffified Zodiacs

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Corosar, Nov 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Surge

Surge Phantasmal Quasar

I will pay any price to keep such a horror from ever seeing the light of day

2. Legotank1110

Legotank1110 Pangalactic Porcupine

Hmmmmm..... How about ride of the Valkyries? It'll sound a little odd though..... It's supposed to be preformed by a symphony......
    *Begins playing anyways*

3. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

It...does sound odd, but...I like it, at least...

4. Corosar

Corosar Scruffy Nerf-Herder

//what cha need done (or was that IC)
    i guess i need something relaxing.... if ehks don't mind.... and... *sniffle* thanks.... so much lego....
    *she smiled none the less.... she has adapted the avali love for music for sure*

5. Mc Fow1er

Mc Fow1er Pangalactic Porcupine

*the small device seems to light up and Fowler seems to just appere out of thin air* Hey Al-*THUD* ow... *she gets up after falling on the floor* Hey Alpha, you feling better now? *rubbing the area she fel on*

6. Legotank1110

*Can be seen smiling while playing and thinks to self*
    "Let's see if this works..... Corosar is there anything else you want to do? I don't mind playing but I was just curious. Now if she's reading my mind...."
    *Is almost done playing*

7. Corosar

not exactly sure lego.... me being sick is kinda hindering my mobility..... i doubt there are avali board games

8. Intrebute

Intrebute Pangalactic Porcupine

Hah

me

IC

pls

And no, it was more a joke, since you deal with souly and life stuff :V

The very idea of them not having board games seems nigh impossible in my eyes :p

9. Myifee

Myifee Guest

*perks her working ears in the direction of the music, face becoming completely melancholy*

... Hey, Nix? Would you mind bringing my harp to me?

10. SCN-3_<NULL>

SCN-3_<NULL> Pangalactic Porcupine

Yes I'm somewhat better, I have a missing willy jeep, have you seen it
    *continues tinkering its arm*

11. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

((Yes. More music.
    more music is better))

12. Legotank1110

*finishes playing*
    Well, there are games on the nexus.... some virtual reality.... some stuff like that... I don't know if we have any board games here though....
    *Thinks to self*
    "Well me just thinking something and Corosar can just hear it...... that may come in handy later....."
    *Smiles*
    I'm sure we can figure out something to do..... Do you guys want to learn how to play an instrument? I'm sure there's a 3D printer around here somewhere....
    // Yes..... we will make an orchestra!

13. Mc Fow1er

Mc Fow1er Pangalactic Porcupine

*Looks outside nerviously* Uhhh, no...

14. Silverotter

Silverotter Weight of the Sky

{Speaking of unstable bodies (little late to the party), let's remind ourselves that Catotter is still a clone.}

{Even with the meds the superager will kill her in 10 years.}

{Her expected lifespan, if one circumvents the superager problem, is 40 years because the body starts breaking down far earlier than it should.}

{Clonetech is shit.}

15. Myifee

Myifee Guest

Reks is immortal. To time, anyways.

Both of them are. And she hates it.

And if you had been wondering, Mist has partly faded into Reks' own personality. He'll only show up under certain conditions.

16. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

((and this is why, if you fuck with DNA, you fuck with it right or not at all.))
    I...never really wanted to back on Earth, mainly because I just...well, uh, I can't read sheet music, and even when I tried to learn how to do it, I couldn't manage it...[DOUBLEPOST=1417148802][/DOUBLEPOST]
    ((Biological immortality is...interesting, to say the least.
    Hell, lobsters have it.))

Last edited: Nov 28, 2014
    kawaiiChiimera likes this.
  17. Surge

Surge Phantasmal Quasar

slightly related to everything I'm reworking 753 to look less like an AI experiment implanted into a really nice android we had handy and more like an eccentric and slightly too enthusiastic inter-dimensional explorer

18. Legotank1110

Do you have a neural jack? Because then you can look over the music, listen to it, and maybe even learn how to read sheet music.....

19. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

((This sounds very interesting.
    I demand...slightly logical shenanigans resulting from dimensional hopping, such as bringing some alternate versions of our characters around (with the player's permission) and stuff like that.
    Would bring a...slightly new-ish angle if stuff like that would happen. And you could easily hop into the RP! Win-win!))[DOUBLEPOST=1417149250][/DOUBLEPOST]
    'Course I do...
    *I tap the base of my neck, where a small metal dome pokes out slightly. A wireless neural jack.*
    I just don't...I'm not a very musical person. I like listening to it, but I don't think I could play it.

20. Corosar

//yes orchestra of avali : 3

*she nodded* sure i would be happy to learn how to play..... it could be fun to pass the time and enjoy myself
    //i was wondering about mist.... also Yol is immune to time as well.... so... if anything she does not have to worry about that....

oh you have a wireless one..... mine is a hybrid wireless and wired...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.