Avali Nexus the 12th: Fluffified Zodiacs

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Corosar, Nov 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Myifee

Myifee Guest

It's not. Niha just talks that way.

I've felt... extremely negative lately. It bothers me just how much.

2. Silverotter

Silverotter Weight of the Sky

Sorry, but it rang too much of the Selensya incident from MtG. :rofl:

And every other "way of life, not religion" thing too. I watch, read and play far too many creepy things.

3. Corosar

Corosar Scruffy Nerf-Herder

//ehh i was wondering mostly.... confused really sorry
    *she continued to watch from the shadows with couriosity her tail wagging knowing that she can only be seen by those with amazing vision wanting to be close by to reks..... but worried that if she interrupted it would end badly*[DOUBLEPOST=1416295061][/DOUBLEPOST]
    *she.... started to get too curious and hopped down slowly approaching Reks and Niha* i..... i am not interrupting anything .... am i niha.....i.... i became way too curious..... whats going on? *she looked deeply curious... trying to look gentle and harmless* i.... tend to be attuned to nature..... i overheard its something about nature.... and.... umm.... curiosity overtook me....

Last edited: Nov 18, 2014
  4. SCN-3_<NULL>

SCN-3_<NULL> Pangalactic Porcupine

[​IMG]
    Pool parties in Red Alert 2

Last edited: Nov 18, 2014
    Marxon, Battle Bee and Corosar like this.
  5. Silverotter

Silverotter Weight of the Sky

"Comrade! We need bigger boat! Not for shark or anything, we just need bigger boat!"

SCN-3_<NULL> likes this.
  6. Myifee

Myifee Guest

It is accepting.

You probably have a similar way. Being aware of nature and escaping yourself.

I believe that your humans call it meditation.

7. Corosar

ohh.... i actually do that often in the presence of local flora.... its nice and soothing d....do you mind if i join... *she looked nervous she didn't want to intrude*

8. gonzogonz

gonzogonz Phantasmal Quasar

*Nix returns to the ship, looking normal, no injuries, she sits down beside the sleeping Rose and Raine jumps up in her lap and curls up*

9. Corosar

hey there Nix how did the trip go?

10. gonzogonz

eeh... so so. he insisted on him being good enough to handle himself. he seemed to have found a pretty safe area in a hollow tree. thought i'd leave him there for a moment.

11. Myifee

Myifee Guest

I do not mind, and will not stop you. Reks will not either, because she fell asleep.

Corosar likes this.
  12. gonzogonz

// awwwe sleeeepy Reks!

Corosar likes this.
  13. Corosar

well i hope he will be okay.... *she sat down nearby cuddling to Raine and smiling*
    awe.... well has the relaxation part down thats for sure *she slowly sat down and to clear her mind relaxing herself and beginning to meditate listening to nature, the planet, and the universe.... losing herself in relaxation*

14. gonzogonz

yeah... me too...
    *curls up, lightly flexing her tail*

15. Corosar

*slowly starts petting Raine on her back giggling about her cuteness* daw your adorable : 3

16. Battle Bee

Battle Bee Heliosphere

[​IMG]
    I jumped from 126 to 1010 overnight! :DD

Corosar likes this.
  17. gonzogonz

// what the HELL did you do?!
    *coos, yawns and moves slightly*

18. Corosar

*she slowly wrapped raine up in her wings around Raine cuddling Raine into her softer chest feathers* shh just relax and sleep well little Raine

19. gonzogonz

*meeps and cuddles closer*

20. Surge

Surge Phantasmal Quasar

This is why I hate mornings; wake up, look at alarm clock, sleep deprived brain totally forgets how my morning schedule goes AND what time I'm supposed to be up, panic because I slept in, takes a minute to realize I woke up right on time with my alarm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.