Avali Nexus: The 11th Hour

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Myifee, Nov 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silverotter

Silverotter Weight of the Sky

{THE RETCON LOOMS CLOSER, SANKORO}

2. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

((All I can imagine is a giant, block-font of the word "RETCON" slowly approaching, with the Inception BWAAH noise playing as it crushes everything in its path.))

Mc Fow1er, Corosar, Rukii and 2 others like this.
  3. gonzogonz

gonzogonz Phantasmal Quasar

hmm... *sets the bottle down and grabs another one of the same kind. he then stands up (using only his left leg) and passes the bottle from his foot to his hand and then walks out of the room*[DOUBLEPOST=1415475203][/DOUBLEPOST]
    *Gonzo pulls out a weird looking fruit. its red with what looks to be a hard shell in a sort of carapace formation, he cuts a hole in the top and plops a feather that is not his own in it* alright. show the way. *holds the fruit up and the carapace slides slowly out of formations and many long, thin, wavy strings appear from out of it. they wave about in the air for a few moments before all pointing in the same direction, Gonzo then proceeds to walk in that direction*

Marxon likes this.
  4. Silverotter

{How's this for a retcon: It's just a dream, Sankoro is really unconscious in the forest. The body can be recovered, but you're not waking up. We must recover your mind from the nightmare.}

{Which boils down to one thing:}

{Nexus Mystery Dungeon: Dream Rescue Team.}

Corosar, Higuera and Ehksidian like this.
  5. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

((Oh hell yes.))
    ---
    ((Also we could possibly pick up the RP in the cocoon again. Gonzo, ICEhks, and Catotter are all still in there after all.))

Silverotter likes this.
  6. Higuera

Higuera Cosmic Narwhal

(oh god,i think my mind just made that sound a thousand times more badass)
    (fog just touching the top of RETCON,hiding the rest of it,with birds flying away,rumbling in the distance,and trees/mountains being mowed the fuck down)

Ehksidian likes this.
  7. gonzogonz

// Gonzo just left for this:
    //though i'd retcon it that the drone instead of killing her just downloaded the things and shoved her back in the box to starve.

Corosar likes this.
  8. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

Nyeh, enjoy it I guess.

I'm gonna keep drownin mah sorrows...

9. gonzogonz

// ITS RETCON TIME, BITCHES!

10. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

---
    ((Ah. Wait, how would he know about...that? No one knows it happened, I think.
    Like I said, I didn't read all of it because I just...couldn't.))

11. Silverotter

{YAAY MY RETCON'S OFFICIAL}

Hmm... Where's he going?[DOUBLEPOST=1415475898][/DOUBLEPOST]
    {Because Sankoro is missing and that's noticable after a while}

12. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

Moar...
    *keeps drinking till he eventually passes out, sprawled out laying on his booze filled belly, drooling*
    :zzz:

13. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

((Fair enough.))
    That's...a good question. Maybe we should follow him?

14. gonzogonz

// ^^^^

*follows until he reaches a spot of freshly dug up dirt. all the small tendrils on the fruit point downwards, so he then proceeds to dig away with his shovel made from bark, string and wood*

15. Silverotter

[Nods and gets up.]

16. gonzogonz

*returns with a bottle of water-based alcohol, still just as strong as what Marxon was drinking. he sits down and passes the bottle from his hand to his foot where he holds the bottle with his two lower talons and opens its with his three upper talons he then then grabs it firmly and smell it, distorting his face when he realizes that it still doesn't smell pleasant. but never the less the takes a deep swig and sets it down* ... *hic*

17. Comito

Comito Pangalactic Porcupine

*feels inclined to join Marxon and (whoever Gonzo is playing) for a good drink*

18. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

*I also stand up, popping my neck, and I glance at Catotter*
    So...should we go now?

19. Feathery Dust

Feathery Dust Spaceman Spiff

// Yes, yes you did.
    // That is just.. if we're just joking around it's fine but..
    // I was having some depression issues I avoided talking about but that just broke me..

20. Silverotter

Let's just go. [I exit the cocoon. Since this is before Gonzo has completely left, I can still see him]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.