Avali Nexus: The 11th Hour

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Myifee, Nov 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corosar

Corosar Scruffy Nerf-Herder

*looks to reks her eyes glowing intensely* i am prepping to remove coro's soul from her body..... i sense i may need to recover her........ for rebirth....

2. Feathery Dust

Feathery Dust Spaceman Spiff

Indeed we are. Now farewell.
    Forgive me.. please.. *swings down at Coro's head but then..*
    Minami! Stop! *jumps in quickly and takes the hit, badly injuring his right wing*

3. SCN-3_<NULL>

SCN-3_<NULL> Pangalactic Porcupine

//nah, he's more of a cannon ball than a crossbow bolt

//well that fill in the blanks how it can pierce heavy armor and be all those nastier bolts

4. Myifee

Myifee Guest

I don't understand what's going on, but can I do anything?
    *taps Sorrow's hilt*

gonzogonz likes this.
  5. gonzogonz

gonzogonz Phantasmal Quasar

// oh dear...

6. Feathery Dust

// Well she'll be safe now, so no need for that ^^;

7. Corosar

*looks up to feather a tear instantly dripping from her eye* f.....feather........i....... *she was in shock looking up and seeing the injury.... struggling to get free to get to him her left arm mangled right now from her own injuries* feather.....please.... be okay.....
    *Looks to rek's and sighs* something is happening to coro and feather in the dream world something is threatening their very lives at this moment.... i have set up something called a soul tether.... its the easier way of acquiring a soul from someone nearly dead or about to die..... allowing me to give them a new life..... saddly....i don't know what else to do.... but we need to find a way to end this.... whoever did this.....

8. Myifee

Myifee Guest

Dream world?

So if they're in danger, can you send me in? At least long enough to wake them up.

9. Feathery Dust

*chuckles* Don't worry about it.. it hurts.. but that won't stop me from doing this!
    *punches the hooded figure square in the face, causing him to let go of her in shock*
    Quickly we must go! *he grabs her and runs off, one last thing they can both hear is*
    No.. come back! Please.. I.. he made me.. please.. Feather..
    *they both instantly woke up, Feather's injury is still there* C-Coro?

10. gonzogonz

// waaait... was the hooded figure like the rune-stone you had to touch to get out? or is this major spoiler...?

11. Corosar

*looks down fearfully her claws touching together for a few moments* there is no garentee that you would come out of it alive.... or free of the curse that plagues them..... i am afraid to link anyone else..... i..... *she starts to whimper lightly worried...*
    *Saddly is in another room quickly looking around for feather when she starts gasping and screaming her arm broken and dislocated her mask fogging from how fast she was breathing her heart rate going crazy*I....it......h...u....rts......s.....shock!......

12. gonzogonz

*a Nurse burst into the room* is everything alright in h- *sees the large dragon and takes a step back*

13. Legotank1110

Legotank1110 Pangalactic Porcupine

*Wakes up*
    Meh......
    *Alert pops up on his HUD*
    Oh crap.......
    *Runs to the room with Corosar*
    Shit, shit, shit!
    *Grabs a met kit and begins preforming first aid*
    Never seen this before...... let's get it fixed!

14. SCN-3_<NULL>

//okay who's been asking in ask.fm? you guys do know it's short tempered with its height

15. Feathery Dust

*hears her screaming from the other room* C-Coro!? Argh!
    *his left wing is completely torn up*.. Coro.. please be okay.. it.. it hurts..
    // You mean the one being a perv? No idea.

16. Legotank1110

*Another alert pops up on his HUD*
    Dammit! I can only do one thing at a time!
    *Jabs a stim with a painkiller in Corosar's arm*
    That should help.... Let's fix the arm now....
    *Begins attaching a splint to the broken arm*

17. SCN-3_<NULL>

//no the other one, wait what's that about being a perv?

18. Corosar

*the dragon shows submission trying to show there is something more important right now slowly shifting her eyes to feathers room* coro has just come out of shock.... she is feeling the pain of the broken and dislocated arm she has....

*continues screaming past the feeding tube and mask her arm causing her intense pain unable to move it having dealt too much damage to herself and her shock had faded no longer inhibiting the pain unable to make a coherent sentence*

*slowly stops screaming panting heavily and laying back in the bed staring up to the roof* uhhh..... avali are......so......fragile...... urgh.....

19. Legotank1110

*Takes out the feeding tube and mask*
    *sighs*
    Ok...... Lets get that arm in a sling.....
    *Begins wraping the arm with some fabric to make a sling*

20. gonzogonz

i'll see to the other patient. *rushes to Feathers room*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.