Avali Nexus (Substitute MK. II) Ten threads and counting!

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Marxon, Oct 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corosar

Corosar Scruffy Nerf-Herder

*waddles up to eluim looking very unimpressed with him pointing demandingly to the bed* fixing that arm now....

2. Comito

Comito Pangalactic Porcupine

3. Corosar

*suddenly coro's mother flies wih a crystal around her neck looking for lihor*

4. Vinely

Vinely Scruffy Nerf-Herder

*slowly gets up, limping slightly to the roof edge, looking toward the forest* If I can't get that crystal I lost, time will rift itself.

5. Shaadaris

Shaadaris Giant Laser Beams

((I didn't know he was a time traveller. Hell, I didn't even know his name. But you know what the best part about RP is? If something doesn't get resolved, people will probably forget it happened. You were in no way forced to do that thing, and the situation would have been solved by someone else, or, if nobody was interested, forgotten and put in the "failed RP attempts - these never happened" bin. You can blame me all you want for the not-even-half-baked attempt at explaining Tsu's absence in the last few days, the monster I didn't do any research on before trying to make and therefore getting myself stuck in a rut, but don't go blaming me for the action you made a concious decision to take, when, like in any RP, there were literally infinite other possibilities. Now if you'll excuse me I've lost any wish to RP here right now, and will be leaving to go eat.))
    ((Well I have to leave anyway because dinner's ready. Besides, I don't think I'm much wanted here. You were all RPing fine until I came and broke it up with this nonsense, and I've royally pissed off Vinely. I'm sure if I continued, nothing good would come of it and me and Vinely would get in another pissing match before long - I can tell the two of us aren't a good mix. Goodbye for now. Maybe I'll be back later and just watch the RP unfold because, well, let's face it, I'm not very good at being social.))

6. Skyraider

Skyraider Void-Bound Voyager

Its okay, we can not exist together I suppose...
    Why not ask me about Sevastopol safety protocols? (Bad Idea don't do it)

7. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

*continues clinging to Tsu*
    (please don't feel bad, I want you really badly to stay, vinely is known to have a temper anyways, it happens...)

8. Intrebute

Intrebute Pangalactic Porcupine

Hey, weird and super specific question that I don't even know where the hell it even came from

it's like, from the fabric of the cosmos or something I dunno but,

for some reason, I feel really strongly like asking about Sevastopol protocols, purely out of rebelliousness, but I'm not sure who or what I am spiting

So just

Mind elaborating a bit about that? It's important that I actually succeed in doing exactly the opposite of not asking

9. Corosar

*lands next to lihor placing the crystal she found somewhere next to her then flying off*
    //have a good dinner at least but i think you would be fine here hell i am extremely introvert and i managed to do it..
    //awww to the tsu thing

Vinely likes this.
  10. Vinely

Vinely Scruffy Nerf-Herder

*watches the dragon fly off, tilting his head, grabbing the crystal and seeming to stare blankly into space, or rather time..*

11. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

Well now I don't feel like being here either...

I guess I'll disappear for another half day.

12. Corosar

/// don't wurry... i need to pass out soon anyway...i can feel unconsciousness approaching... just need to do a few things and find something to leave my character off at till i wake in 4-5 hours... hopefully.... but i still has the posts...

13. Surge

Surge Phantasmal Quasar

I don't even know what's going on anymore
    I leave for 12 minutes to watch youtube and this happens

Higuera likes this.
  14. Intrebute

Intrebute Pangalactic Porcupine

what happens

15. Legotank1110

Legotank1110 Pangalactic Porcupine

*Slowly drifts off to sleep in his bed*
    *Ears slightly twitching every so often*

// good night Nexus!

16. Corosar

//goodnight

17. Surge

Surge Phantasmal Quasar

I assume things happen, but I missed it

18. Higuera

Higuera Cosmic Narwhal

You about done working on the arm?

19. Skyraider

Skyraider Void-Bound Voyager

(By the way I wasn't role-playing if it wasn't clear)
    But its a reference to Alien Isolation, game I've been playing a lot recently. I'll explain it in a spoiler (So no one can complain that I spoiled the game, even though it isn't THAT much of a spoiler)

One of the enemies in the game is called "Working Joe", and they are basically robots. They'll say things to you when you fight then that are quite ironic (And funny)
    One of their lines is "Why not ask me about Sevastopol safety protocols?"... and they ask you that while they are trying to ruthlessly murder you.
    I found it funny, but probably no one else did because they were to busy dying.
    Edit: Oh yeah the name of the station is Sevastopol.

Higuera likes this.
  20. Shaadaris

Shaadaris Giant Laser Beams

[​IMG]

Vinely and Higuera like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.