Avali Nexus 19: The Last Hole

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Avali Nexus, Feb 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

Gonna get off, guys. Cya!

JacobDaGun and L3W like this.
  2. penguinoverlord

penguinoverlord Subatomic Cosmonaut

Bye.

The Alonne likes this.
  3. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

have fun doing whatever.
    unless it's magic.

4. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

I'm going to take a nap, who wants to be my snuggly?~

: 3

5. SomeGuyNamedDavid

SomeGuyNamedDavid Big Damn Hero

"...With that device you've got, you're whatever you want to be, including human. 'True form' is a concept that doesn't quite mean much anymore. You became an Avali, then you became human again. What makes the first change real and not the second?"

6. Farrem

Farrem Void-Bound Voyager

Meplsnao...

Marxon likes this.
  7. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

(not solo) (part 1 on page 5/part 2 on page 10/part 3 on page 30/part 4 on page 46) (I am making a compilation of all parts)

//Part 5

*Hylan broke the silence by singing a familiar song*

*Rura feeling nostalgic* “I remember that song since I used to play my flute along with it!”

*Rura starts playing her flute along with Hylan’s singing*

After the content mood settles in..

*Rura mentions* “How about you come along with me for a while? We can be together just like we used to when we were young!”

Rura adds, “I know it sounds like a hard idea to swallow at first, but it’s not like you will be gone forever..”

*Hylan blushed as he spoke* “Rura I am glad you care about me so much, but I can’t just leave Rin and the others..”

*Hylan explains* “I mean even being here now took a great amount of effort. Rin pulled a lot of strings for me to be here right now. If I left then there would be a lot of people out for my head.. sometimes I wish I could just start over..”

*Rura replied* “It seems like you trust Rin with your life.”

*Hylan responded* “I do. He’s is like a brother to me. He has helped me out when I thought that I would die in the military.

*Rura proposed an idea* “I want to go to the planet we grew up on at the place where my mother died with you, so her spirit can finally be at ease. She loved you like one of her own. So, will you come along with me?”

*Hylan sheds a few tears and speaks in a sad tone* “I can't even remember her name.. I want to remember the ones I loved and who loved me as well. I want my want my memories back!”

*Rura explains* “Her name was Ruraru. I'm sure you'll remember her once we set foot on the grounds where she passed.”

*Hylan sighs, then says in a happy tone* “Ruraru.. It sounds nice. I can see where you got your name from. Yes, I would like to visit the place I grew up with you and and your mother.”

*Hylan explains* “I will ask Rin for an extended leave, but once we do this how about coming along with us?”

Hylan adds, “I am sure Rin will accept and you will be treated as a guest.”

*Rura looked worried.* “I don’t know.. I don’t like all the fighting that’s going on out there.. so I tend to keep to myself. I don’t want to be targeted by anyone especially if I am traveling on a mercenary ship.”

*Hylan understands and responds* “I know... I sometimes wish for a more peaceful life.”

Hylan adds, “All I know is that I don't want to lose you again, so I will do anything I can to be be with you again.”

*Rura smiles and gives him a hug* “I am not giving up on you either.. now that I finally found you!”

*Hylan receives a message from Rin.* “Hey, you okay?”

*Hylan explains the situation to Rin* “Hmm… I see. Well, just message me when you’re ready. We have a few spare rooms anyways.”

Later that day…

//End of part 5

Edit: I wanted to make this under a spoiler tag as well since it's convenient ^_^

Last edited: Feb 22, 2015
    The Alonne, Myifee and Marxon like this.
  8. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

SNUGGLY!

*grabs and carries to the cushion pit for all the friendly cuddles*

L3W and Farrem like this.
  9. TheTrueUmbrakiin

TheTrueUmbrakiin Giant Laser Beams

I'm tempted to jump in...

L3W likes this.
  10. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

"The fact that I never thought I would be human again. The fact that this body..." Ehks said, poking himself in the chest, "...was the body I was born with, even if it was changed. The device Coro gave me...those are different bodies. Not this one, not the one...not the one I was born in..."[/COLOR] He sighed. It was difficult to explain. "Maybe...you are right...maybe I should...go back, try to adapt to being human...even if...this is more comfortable..."

11. Codename Rune

Codename Rune Subatomic Cosmonaut

Guess who is back ?

JacobDaGun likes this.
  12. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

Pls
    do
    naow

13. Farrem

Farrem Void-Bound Voyager

*Purring softly and cuddles.*
    What Marx said ^=^

14. penguinoverlord

"The Arrocara, they simply have no sense in fashion, as their clothing focuses more on religion, or innovation." - Human Explorer

The Mossfeather, while dressed more, religiously, still mix futuristic and primal designs into robes and tunics.

The Sunfeather, mostly wear metal armor, but also have primal and yet futuristic, designed clothing.

Here's a Mossfeather for ya.

download (17).jpg

Can i join?[DOUBLEPOST=1424631868][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Welcome back.

Penguin has been fully cured.

15. JacobDaGun

JacobDaGun Void-Bound Voyager

You?
    I'd was going to say something sarcastic, but I couldn't think of any off the top of my head.

16. Codename Rune

Thanks and good to hear.

17. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

Yus.

18. penguinoverlord

Which means i now have to hug you.

to death.

By cuddles and love.

*leaps at leg and starts hugging tightly*

19. Codename Rune

I had to intention of saying something sarcastic when someone says "you" but I was unable to think of something good :/

20. TheTrueUmbrakiin

TheTrueUmbrakiin Giant Laser Beams

*jumps in*

Marxon likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.