Avali Nexus 19: The Last Hole

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Avali Nexus, Feb 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JacobDaGun

JacobDaGun Void-Bound Voyager

Marxon has recieved the "JDG's Hug"!

Ach, ich jetzt begreifen.

Codename Rune and Marxon like this.
  2. gonzogonz

gonzogonz Phantasmal Quasar

// this will just be short bit of prep-RP stuffs. @Myifee
    *white stepped into Reks' private quarters, he had replaced the artificial muscle in his arm that got shanked during the scuffle with the two griffons.* Reks, are you in here?

Codename Rune likes this.
  3. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

"Oh? What is it then? I'm not much of an engineer, but it's still interesting to see."

4. TheTrueUmbrakiin

TheTrueUmbrakiin Giant Laser Beams

Kal smirks. Finally, an excuse to actually use the tech. An azure sawblade quickly forms around the disk, seemingly made of some sort of Aerogel; it spins silently in the air. With the wave of a hand, the blade flies into the crate across the room, finally landing a bullseye. "Huh. I actually hit my mark that time."

5. Corosar

Corosar Scruffy Nerf-Herder

//hey there my friend how you doing?
    *she wandered about the halls rubbing her eyes with a glass of ammonia in her paw groaning softly. She had been cuddling with her family for the last 3 or so days and wanted to be with them for awhile.*
    *she wandered out of Reks' room stretching and still looking like a celion she seemed to be focused on something as she wandered the halls writing something on a clipboard. after some time walking about she returned to reks' room to see white in there squeaking in shock!*

gonzogonz likes this.
  6. SomeGuyNamedDavid

SomeGuyNamedDavid Big Damn Hero

Joshua awoke from yet another oddly-short rest. He glanced over at Ehks, asleep at the other end of the bed. Neither of these things seemed to bother him as much as they used to, but that fact in itself was beginning to bother him. He felt as though he was beginning to get accustomed to his new body and his new life, and that thought did not bring joy or comfort to him. Rather, he wasn't sure how to feel about it, or how he should be feeling about it. For the past few days, he'd spent a lot of the time alone with his thoughts, which only amplified the feelings of ambiguity. He spoke out in a very low whisper, one that would be difficult for most races to hear, and hopefully one that can be picked up by an Avali without waking a sleeping one. "Ehks... are you awake?"

7. gonzogonz

gonzogonz Phantasmal Quasar

*White's head turns and half of his slanted emotionless face.plate looks to Celiyol*

8. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

Ohai!

*meanwhile, is getting tonguebathed by rune*

9. kawaiiChiimera

kawaiiChiimera Scruffy Nerf-Herder

D;
    Yeah, I worry about the same thing. :<
    Thats why that biome flamethrower was created though.
    I furgot the name, sadly.

10. TheTrueUmbrakiin

You mean the clentaminator?
    Yeah, that doesn't really cut it for me... :I
    'furgot' really do you want to go down this path

11. JacobDaGun

The Clemtamitator? I've not bought the thing yet, because I simply can't afford it. \Vell, technically, I can actually afford it, but I'd really prefer not to, because I only have 2,40 (2 Platinum, 40 Gold) in the coins department, and it costs something around the area of 2 Platinum.

12. Corosar

h....hey there white.. how are you doing?

*she walked over to the closet area and started changing into a Celion kimono*

i think its about time i started wearing something.... a bit more fitting.

*she smiled softly as she sat down on one of the beds sighing lightly.*
    //daw!~

Codename Rune likes this.
  13. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

14. kawaiiChiimera

kawaiiChiimera Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The ammo costs a lot too if you want to run around cleaning the whole world.
    Easily another platinum.
    But seriously are you all that much of a scrub? >_>
    Gold farms are pretty easy to make.
    what exactly is the purrpose of this post

15. TheTrueUmbrakiin

If you want to maintain an area of purity, you will buy that machine.

16. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

"Wow, that's quite impressive! And you said you made it with help from your Avali friend?"
    Smallpaw jerks awake as he hears the sound of Coro walking by him. He sticks his head out from the pile of pillows, and looks at Coro. "Good morning, Coro."
    "Hm...?" Ehks lifted his head up, and looked at Joshua. Of course, Ehks was still in Avali form - he hadn't changed out of it at all recently. "Yeah...I'm awake, Joshua..."

17. TheTrueUmbrakiin

HAH. gold farms.
    And that is why I love the extractinator.
    ...And lava pit arenas.
    ...Especially lava pit arenas.

18. JacobDaGun

\Vell, Corruption/Crimson prevention must start early. Deserts are...well, it's near impossible to stop a Corruption's/Crimson's/Hallow's progression across a desert, but before Hardmode hits, I highly reccommend going to the Corruption/Crimson and either restricting its progression on the surface, or surrounding the entirety of the biome with obsidian/clay/snow/etc.
    I'm afraid that's what it boils down to.

And don't be scared of the Corruption completely taking over everything. My world isn't completely Corrupt, and I haven't even taken preventative measures or anything. Perhaps the insane amounts of Snow Biomes I have are attributing to this...
    ...Though the Corruption did overrun a good portion of my Jungle...

19. Corosar

*she looked over to smallpaw and smiled walking up to him and sitting down.*

hey there smallpaw... how have you been doing the past few days?

20. Battle Bee

Battle Bee Heliosphere

There's a spider on the ceiling.

Whyyyyyyyyyyy...

Calabrese, Corosar, Intrebute and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.