Avali Nexus 17 : 2 Over the Felt

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Avali Nexus, Jan 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teron Gray

Teron Gray Void-Bound Voyager

The fist of revolution!

gonzogonz likes this.
  2. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

Smallpaw shook his head, though differently enough to make it clear he was disagreeing. "No...it did not. It tasted like normal water."
    No.

3. kawaiiChiimera

kawaiiChiimera Scruffy Nerf-Herder

4. dtanotrew

dtanotrew Scruffy Nerf-Herder

// He's a human, brownish skin color, dark blue(spiky, though not a Mohawk) hair, and... I'll just show you the picture.
    David.PNG

... yea.

// He's also recovering in the medical bay in Rek's ship.

5. Ixantir

Ixantir Ketchup Robot

//YAY Its readable. I would totally be up to rp, but understand, he's been a loner for a long while, He travels about in a one person fighter despite his otherwise peaceful attitude, He also is a bit of a technophobe. the ship is in ill repair because he hates having to deal with it. For armor; think the usual avali designs but with wood, he also wears a round magnetic stone on his neck.
    http://gloroh.deviantart.com/art/Concept-wooden-armor-309291406.
    Markings; http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...me-Bizarre-striped-Panda-bat-South-Sudan.html basically that bat. Try to ignore the pain those bumbling fools caused. I'd actually prefer to rp him landing. He's okay at it, but would be fairly clumsy even in a person fighter. ((Just got to see my baby in Star Citizen :p))
    I also don't know the terrain/locales very well.

6. Jerecho

Jerecho Void-Bound Voyager

I just blew my nose and now one of my ears is popped and the other isn't. Eurrgh this is mildy infuriating.

7. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

yes that is incredibly infuriating.
    ---
    ALSO I DID A BIT MORE FOR THAT HAND
    [​IMG]
    Hopefully it's a bit clearer what it is...if you're following the RP, that is.
    oh god the head is going to be hell to draw.

8. Farrem

Farrem Void-Bound Voyager

//I have the slightest feeling you might be drawing Yol or something... Speaking of... @Corosar

After finishing the bread, Hetuni would begin picking a bit at her teeth to get the remnants out.
    "I really need to get back to my ship... I have some rather expensive equipment that is still there... Could I be given directions?"
    She slouches a bit during the sentence, looking down and collecting her thoughts.

9. Teron Gray

Teron Gray Void-Bound Voyager

Argh, my sympathies. I hate that so much. x-x

10. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

Incorrect.
    The red was a placeholder color just so you guys could see the shape better (was hoping for feedback)

11. kawaiiChiimera

Mmkay.
    ------------
    *Lucas is sniffing around the ship when he comes across a new smell. Something...alive, but unknown and certainly different from an Avali. He follows his nose and before long arrives in the medbay, the slightly tubby Mega Lucario finally coming across the human. He sticks his head in the doorway and pauses, looking at the human.*
    (Lucas got sorta...fat...due to Marxon's influence. xD)

SCN-3_<NULL> likes this.
  12. Farrem

//Also, just for reference, there is also another person in the medbay... I would think Yol is right beside me.
    Tilts her head at the 'new' person to enter, inspecting him.
    "What are you?"

13. kawaiiChiimera

// What does Yol look like?

14. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

that's not yol that's...
    *reads a few posts back*
    Hetuni

15. Jerecho

Jerecho Void-Bound Voyager

I wonder if avali have these problems...

Do they have them twice as often?

Intrebute likes this.
  16. Farrem

//That's a question for Corosar. And you were already on the ship to begin with, right? Or just entering at random? Anyway, I sent an invite on steam to you so I could show you how my character looks without me feeling like I am spamming the thread with the same art piece I have been using (And need to update.)

17. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

Please, I spam pictures of in-progress shots when I decide to draw.
    speakingofwhichhere'sanother
    [​IMG]
    Any guesses, anyone?

Rukii likes this.
  18. Ixantir

Ixantir Ketchup Robot

//oh apparently Zuuri is basically crazy, jumps have kept him in cryo while he looks for other avali or ship signals. I don't know how long he may have been traveling. He's effectively packless.

19. dtanotrew

dtanotrew Scruffy Nerf-Herder

* David lay in bed, half asleep, half dazed. He barely notices Lucas out of the corner of his eye. He tries to say something but it just comes out as inaudible gibberish*

// Also, Raine is laying on David's chest.

20. Ixantir

Ixantir Ketchup Robot

//so given that my character is a mediocre pilot, planet's weather conditions? how difficult would breaking atmo be? so on and so forth

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.