Avali Nexus 17 : 2 Over the Felt

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Avali Nexus, Jan 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. penguinoverlord

penguinoverlord Subatomic Cosmonaut

And i'm on some shitty planet.
    Trying to get the fuck out.

S.O.S..

Or.. help?
    Please?
    *Holds up a frosted donut*

2. Ixantir

Ixantir Ketchup Robot

well I had more fun with his lore and the language than I did with the actual art. I told you I am terrible. can't really see his markings anyways unsure about his tail markings. its hard to see, he's supposed to be holding an avali jawbone, the words were his last conversation with his partner. (He's gay, which mostly at this point means he's normally solitary, the way his partner died shook him), he's had a lot of rough landings.

[​IMG]

My Avali Short Hand is terrible right now
    the clothing like things either side of his chest are actually markings. Look up the Panda Bat. thats what I was headed for. T>T

3. Farrem

Farrem Void-Bound Voyager

You could make a comment on the Avali that just arrived there...
    You know, the one brought back by Yol from a crash. (That would be me.)
    But do whatever you want to, really.
    I am assuming that you are on Reks' ship?

4. kawaiiChiimera

kawaiiChiimera Scruffy Nerf-Herder

*The doughnut disappears, and is replaced with a note. If you were to inspect the note, you'd notice it only has text scribbled on it, saying "I.O.U.".*

5. dtanotrew

dtanotrew Scruffy Nerf-Herder

// I could do RP . David's there recovering from his crash.

6. kawaiiChiimera

Who want to RP more?

7. joeyThomas

joeyThomas Void-Bound Voyager

It depends

8. Farrem

Since I am RPing pretty much minutely, you might want to go with @dtanotrew on this one.
    So I don't need it nearly as much...

9. dtanotrew

dtanotrew Scruffy Nerf-Herder

// :3

10. kawaiiChiimera

Got it.
    @dtanotrew
    Give me a description of your char's appearance and his current location.

11. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

something something two fingers and thumb not three fingers otherwise good

Ixantir, Farrem and kawaiiChiimera like this.
  12. Comito

Comito Pangalactic Porcupine

"Eh... I'll just take my chances elsewhere. You take care, and stay out of trouble!" The avali bows to the other avali, then heads for the ship's exit.

[​IMG]

13. Corosar

Corosar Scruffy Nerf-Herder

*She whimpered grabbing him and pulling him tightly into her arms holding him close*

s....small.... shh.... we will figure this out... find out how to stop this... how to make this better....

*she shed a tear for her friend worried for him her survival gear made it so her contact with him did not freeze him*
    //all of them....

//of course ^w^
    //ehh i just did something nice and quick... if someone wants to fix it up its up to them... also.... for some reason... i suck at formatting X.x
    //*bursts into laughter*
    //know what... i only have a tenth of your likes... fuck you... jk still friends right?
    //yea well... fuck you too...

Marcorri likes this.
  14. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

can i just say drawing scales is annoying
    especially with a mouse.

15. SomeGuyNamedDavid

SomeGuyNamedDavid Big Damn Hero

"How long will you wait for peace?"
    "Until the day I find it again, my love."

Also hey that's the question mark symbol that's been missing from the font until I added it just like an hour ago today

Ixantir likes this.
  16. Teron Gray

Teron Gray Void-Bound Voyager

Colour me intrigued.

17. Farrem

Gotta love it, right Ehks?
    Scales are just so much fun to draw! Especially when you need a lot of them!
    ...I have nothing to do during the day ;=;

18. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

"So what if we stop it? I would be stuck in this half-mutated, half-normal state, with no way to undo it. If anything, that...that would be worse." He was silent, simply sitting there and shaking his head, before finally returning Coro's hug. "If...if I have to do this, so be it. Ehks went through worse...I...I can make it through." There was a clear hint of dismay, a hint he didn't believe his own words. "I have to make it through this, no matter how much I change..."
    using ms paint makes it infinitely more agonizing.
    but just because it's made in paint doesn't make it bad. i at least know how to make a picture in paint not look like shit.
    And I need a lot of them, too![DOUBLEPOST=1422674077][/DOUBLEPOST][​IMG]
    Can you guys guess what I'm drawing?
    the red is temporary because its hard to see the actual color on a white background

19. SCN-3_<NULL>

SCN-3_<NULL> Pangalactic Porcupine

//jesus guys, you guys have to stop killing threads when I'm asleep.
    //that being said, what did I missed?

20. Corosar

Corosar Scruffy Nerf-Herder

*she whimpered and hugged him tighter sensing the deep turmoil in him... its all she could provide to help her friend... she wished she could do more...*

Smallpaw.... i... i am here i wish i could do more to help... i really really do.... but all i can do is make it easier for you to go through..... i can't stop it... and i don't even know what is causing it... other than well... something from that temple... i just....... wait a minute... that water you drank.... did it taste different?

*she immediately remembered the orange water from when she was going through Smallpaw's memories*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.