Avali Nexus 16.9: Sweet 16.

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Avali Nexus, Jan 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

((Anyways...))
    It had been an hour since the anesthetic had worn off. Smallpaw sat on the bed, eyes closed, silently waiting for either the ship to drop out of FTL, or for the now-familiar sense of nausea to hit him. It was quiet in the room.
    Very, very quiet.

2. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

I don't recognize this place.

3. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

Do not start with this again, Marx.

4. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

Okay.

5. Corosar

Corosar Scruffy Nerf-Herder

//and... i will be honest... just a question.. but... why .... why are you so obsessed with saying we are horrible people!.... so what if our sanity is null... you were just as bad when i first arrived here...
    *she yawned and slowly woke up from the bed looking over to smallpaw and smiling*

y....you awake over there? just wondering how your feeling!
    //*sigh* really... you came here just to start this... i am seriously getting sick of this....

6. Surge

Surge Phantasmal Quasar

That may be due to me.

My current circumstances are beyond my control though

7. SCN-3_<NULL>

SCN-3_<NULL> Pangalactic Porcupine

//actually it looked kinda like a few months back where there's less serious RP and more shenanigan RP.......

Ehksidian likes this.
  8. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

"Yes, I am awake." His eyes remained closed, and he didn't move, but he wasn't asleep. "I feel fine. No nausea yet."
    ((MUTATION DETERMINATOR TIME!
    [​IMG]
    Mutations today.))

9. SCN-3_<NULL>

[​IMG]
    //all my "YES", this gotta happen or I wont go quietly the legion can count on that

10. Surge

Surge Phantasmal Quasar

Shenanigans are all I can directly contribute right now until I finish @Silverotter's mechs and tanks, then I intend to discuss plans to employ Ajax as a recurring villain.

11. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

And everyone is sick of me already.

12. Corosar

Corosar Scruffy Nerf-Herder

//honestly.... we have a storyline now... i think we have become somewhat intellectual... if you think about it... world building and what have you... sure we still have are OOC shenanigans but its kinda evolved into something quite impressive...
    *she slowly got up and walked over to smallpaw yawning a bit and sighing*

well here is to hoping nothing bad happens

*she placed an anesthesia needle in easy access just in case*
    //awesome....
    //no we are not... we are upset that you keep making everything feel like we are destroying the world... we are just having a bit of mindless fun.... mostly...

13. Surge

Surge Phantasmal Quasar

A: I can confidently say that for the most part you guys have a much better grasp on character balance than my last group. Makes me question my own characters actually.
    B: As the only actual victim of any OOC shenanigans right now I'm not sure if I should be offended or flattered

14. Intrebute

Intrebute Pangalactic Porcupine

Offlattered

dtanotrew and Ehksidian like this.
  15. Surge

Surge Phantasmal Quasar

Wot

16. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

"Hopefully..." He opened his eyes, and stared at the ceiling. For a moment, it was incredibly bright, but his pupils quickly closed, dimming the room to "normal" levels. "These eyes are going to take a bit longer to get used to, I guess. They do not feel wrong, but...seeing out of them is odd." Smallpaw sat up, and moved his ears a bit. "Already used to these, however. Which is good."

17. Intrebute

Intrebute Pangalactic Porcupine

Persimmon Vietnamese

18. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

mmm
    delicious vietnamese soil...

19. SCN-3_<NULL>

[​IMG]
    //where can I start spending

20. gonzogonz