Avali Clan Thread the Third

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by RyuujinZERO, Jun 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

So just to be sure, I didn't squeeze the life out of @Reksanden with my hug did I?
    Because if not...
    *continues holding onto Reks, slowly sliding down towards the ground, and by extension Reks' feet*

Last edited: Jun 17, 2014
    HiroRyusaru likes this.
  2. RandomVintage

RandomVintage Scruffy Nerf-Herder

You don't seriously mean to tell me that you've got a gun in the atmosphere that could punch a hole through 30 feet of reinforced carbon steel....
    If you do... please don't smash the tube... I still need that for my drive coil assembly... and also... DON'T KILL GONZ... that's important to...

3. Surge

Surge Phantasmal Quasar

In space? No, but I like testing weapons on targets they can't punch through, then afterwards I cart off the target for impact analysis

4. RandomVintage

RandomVintage Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Phew.. OK that's fine.. although I'd like it repaired before being returned if you smash it up...

30-foot thick fusion drive coil housings are a tad hard to come by...

5. Surge

Surge Phantasmal Quasar

Depends what rounds we pump into it, ion bolts are designed to discharge massive amounts of heat into the impact point, basically any anti-ship weapon would leave damage too extensive to be repaired without compromising the integrity of the entire pipe

6. 0deneb0

0deneb0 Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

In today's gaming news: Ubisoft dun f***d up :rofl: You think they'd know to remove certain files before releasing their game to pc.

7. Intrebute

Intrebute Pangalactic Porcupine

If it means you'll make more art then I'm all for it.
    You have piqued my curiosity. Please share.

8. Surge

Surge Phantasmal Quasar

What fine shitstorm have they caused this time?

9. gonzogonz

gonzogonz Phantasmal Quasar

TB's video ?

10. 0deneb0

Yes

11. HiroRyusaru

HiroRyusaru Guest

Wtf is going on heeeeeere???

Hai!!!

12. Myifee

Myifee Guest

Now what're you up to, hmm?~

Floor isn't very comfy

HiroRyusaru likes this.
  13. gonzogonz

hai! and i don't really have a clue. something about watch_dogs and conspiracy theory of console peasants attempting a coup on their superior PC masters.

HiroRyusaru likes this.
  14. HiroRyusaru

HiroRyusaru Guest

*listening to Super Hexagon Soundtrack all the time*
    FCK YEAH!!!!

15. HiroRyusaru

HiroRyusaru Guest

*lies on the floor* hmm....I think it is! so cold and hard....perrrfect!! *sleeps*

16. Jetpack725

Jetpack725 Guest

*sneaks covers over and runs away*

HiroRyusaru likes this.
  17. 0deneb0

Here's Shade's bio for the D&D thing. I added traits and disadvantages to flesh out the finer details of what he can do, and a quote as flavor text.

Name: Shade

Species: Avali

Place of Birth: Ethis Prime (planet no longer exists)

Dislikes: Hate, cowardice, stupidity, disrespect

Phobias: no specific phobias

Bio: Shade is a skilled soilder who'd rather have his past forgotten. Left blind as a kit, Shade was rescued before his homeworld was destroyed. He went on to develop his helmet to help him see again, and never removes it in the presence of others. He founded the Blood Wolf Dragoons as a surigate pack, but later began to use them as a private military force to become a significant force in the galaxy. Shade's end goals are known only to himself, and the mysterious entity who rescued him that fateful day. He's trained to use most weapons, but specializes in exotic armaments such as kinetic lances and flechette rifles. His CQC skills are average at best, but he'd rather escape than engage an enemy in melee combat.

Talent: Logic override: past events have left Shade hyper logical. This trait allows him to see through illusions and bluffs that would have others fooled.
    Talent: Determinator: able to shrug off injuries that would disable others, Shade will continue to fight, often to the detriment of his own health.
    Disadvantage: Blind: despite technology, Shade is still blind. His helmet can't pick up on fine details, making him less observant.
    Disadvantage: Checkered past: Mercenaries often make enemies, Shade is no exception. His reputation with certain factions is... strained at best.

Quote: Even a pawn can take a king.

18. HiroRyusaru

HiroRyusaru Guest

*wakes* h...hey! why you wake me up?

Edit:
    WAAAKES BEST ENGLISH EVER!! I should get a prize for it -.-

Jetpack725 likes this.
  19. Jetpack725

Jetpack725 Guest

*already out of the area*

HiroRyusaru likes this.
  20. gonzogonz

makeing detail stuff like this is awesome. but might be hard to implement into the game, at least for now. if the first game is a success i can posibly make a bunch of talent you could pick from in char. creation. but im sorry talents and disadvantages will be a pure RP and flavor thing, at least for now.

HiroRyusaru likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.