1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Automatically teleported back to ship

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Bandus, Sep 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bandus

Bandus Big Damn Hero

I am indeed. I guess I should have considered that. The server is indeed pre-Pleased Giraffe. Is that the issue then?

If so, is there any thing to be done besides a server wipe?

2. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

Not that the server is pre-Pleased Giraffe, no. That the world you are attempting to load is calling for an old selection of "dungeons" because it is an old world - that is why. If you aren't attached to this old world, you could just delete the world file and regenerate the world, fixing the issue.

RandomlyConfused likes this.
  3. Phoenix123

Phoenix123 Orbital Explorer

I'm experiencing a similar issue, by delete the world file do you mean deleting the character?
    (I hope not... unless there is a way to transfer items)
    Oh and one more thing... Why doesn't my freezanator have a sprite anymore? It appears as invisible but I can use it and still cause damage.

4. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

Deleting the world means going into Starbound's local files and deleting the world in the universe folder.

5. Phoenix123

Okay I'm sorry if this is common knowledge that I don't know but where is the local files folder?

6. Mackinz

You can find world files in ...\Starbound\giraffe_storage\universe\.

7. Phoenix123

Which world? There are 12+ here,, should I delete all and the Universè dat, chunks files and Client context?

8. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

The file name will correspond with the world's coordinates.
    Do not delete any of the files that aren't world files.

9. Phoenix123

Okay thank you for you help Mackinz and Owl Stalker
    Regeneration is automatic right?

10. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

Visiting that world after deleting its file will make a new one that is clean.

11. Mackinz

Thanks for marking my post as the "Best Answer", Bandus. Keep in mind that you will have to do what I said for any old Forest world you have on your server - newly generated ones should be fine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.