As promised (or threatened) the Stable Pleased Giraffe starts.

Discussion in 'Videos' started by Sanwyn, Aug 29, 2015.

1. Sanwyn

Sanwyn Void-Bound Voyager

Be sure to head to the most recent post. I can't add anymore links to this first post sadly since it's now at its limit. :( Hope you enjoy :D

Hello all. Been playing this for a while (bought when it first came out) and now we've hit another stable milestone I felt it was time to do a playthrough (finally).

Stable Pleased Giraffe Playthrough Part 4 - First Boss Fight

Stable Pleased Giraffe Playthrough Part 3 - Outpost Questing (Enjoy)

Stable Pleased Giraffe Playthrough Part 2 - Iron and Diamonds and Cores OH MY!!! (Hope you guys enjoy it)

For anyone who missed it back in the day... I made a Glitch Parody song (it was a long time ago so Novakid is missing and the game was still very basic) I may make another one at some point and it'l be much better (That Glitch voice though) :

Now on to the fun-

Stable Pleased Giraffe playthrough Part 1 - SO IT BEGINS

Last edited: Nov 30, 2015
  2. Sanwyn

New video added to the first post. I'll do this to keep all of them at the start of the thread. Enjoy Part 2 :)

3. Sanwyn

Added new video to the first post. Hope you all Enjoy. ;)

4. Sanwyn

List updated with the newest episode. The First BOSS!!! :party:

5. Sanwyn

Well I can't add any more videos to the first post because there's a limit of 5 so here's the latest offering. I hope you guys like it :D

Stable Pleased Giraffe Playthrough Part 5 - Challenge Room, Ship Upgrade and FACERIG!!!

6. Sanwyn

New Episode.. DREADWING ATTACKS!!! xD There's a bit of a lead up tot he fight that involves me getting the titanium for the armor I need. Enjoy :)

Stable Pleased Giraffe Playthrough Part 6 - Dreadwing Attacks + Facerig fun

7. Sanwyn

Sorry for the absence. Had a close family member pass recently so I've been preoccupied. The videos start again as of tomorrow. :D

8. Sanwyn

Let the questing commence.. :D Enjoy guys and feel free to leave feedback. :)

9. Sanwyn

Hey guys. One more Pleased Giraffe video going up tomorrow and then I'll have to start over with the new update. Sorry I didn't get all the quests done before this one hit but things will now be more interesting I think. :D

10. Sanwyn

Last video for the Pleased Giraffe series thanks to the new update that just came out. Trying to decide if I want to keep the same character or start fresh. Thoughts?