Modding Help armor/vanity: ImageException Error. [Solved]

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by Dilrax, May 23, 2014.

1. Dilrax

Dilrax Ketchup Robot

i had encountered this once when making a early test helm, but im unsure how i fixed it, let alone even understand what it doesn't like about the particular item, anyhow if someone has a solution to this your input would be greatly appreciated as my partner and i are currently working on multiple things generally one after the other and this error constantly puzzles us with the armour/vanity work were starting...

Code:
    Error: Could not load /items/armors/decorative/costumes/rentek/avigogglesupnorm.png:normal?replace;ffca8a=f4988c;e0975c=d93a3a;a85636=932625;6f2919=601119?addmask=/humanoid/portraitMask.png;0;0 asset, attempting to use default.
    ImageException: (43, 0) out of range in Image::get
      Image::get(Vector<unsigned int, 2u>)
      ImageProcessor::process(shared_ptr<Image>)
      _Function_handler<shared_ptr<Assets::AssetData> (), Assets::loadImage(String)::{lambda()#1}>::(_Any_data)
      Assets:: processAssetData(function<shared_ptr<Assets::AssetData> ()>)
      Assets::loadImage(String)
      Assets::loadAsset(Assets::AssetId)
      Assets::doLoad(Assets::AssetId)
      Assets::getAsset(Assets::AssetId)
      Assets::image(String)
      AssetTextureCollection::loadTextureId(String, bool)
      AssetTextureCollection::loadTexture(String)
      GuiContext::drawDrawable(Drawable, Vector<int, 2u>, int, Vector<unsigned char, 4u>)
      TeamBar::renderPlayerBar()::{lambda(PortraitMode, String)#1}:: operator()(PortraitMode, String)
      TeamBar::renderPlayerBar()
      TeamBar::renderImpl()
      Widget::render(Vector<int, 2u>, Box<int, 2u>)
      PaneManager::render()
      MainInterface::render()
      ClientApplication::render()
      StarApplicationBase::run()
      _SDL_main
      _console_main

2. You are trying to make an sub-image out of bounds of the sprite sheet that you are using.
    This error could be due to an incorrect .animation or .frames file.

3. Dilrax

Dilrax Ketchup Robot

normal vanilla helm/head item sprite sheet size of 86x215.

4. Dilrax

Dilrax Ketchup Robot

i got it all working now... i think it didn't like the file names... :? strange, we happened to get it working accidentally when we were moving files around and changing there names and paths...