1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Ark

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Enomis21, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Enomis21

Enomis21 Space Hobo

Good evening all.

I have attempted to search for this before creating a new thread however I did not come across this question yet.

The problem that I am having is with Ark. I recently created a character and made it to Ark. I then did the first mission, and upon finishing the mission I joined into a friends game and started to play on his server. The layout of his Ark has things unlocked which mine does not and I was wondering why that is? Every time I log into my server there are shops in the Ark that are not unlocked yet and I am unsure how to unlock them due to finishing missions on my friends server and not on mine. Do I have to complete missions on my Ark to open certain shops even though I completed them on his server?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you

2. Nexus Of Chaos

Nexus Of Chaos Parsec Taste Tester

(I can only assume you're talking about where Esther is) The outpost progress is stored in the universe files, which connecting to some player's game lets you access those files. They have progressed further than you have, and therefore their progress is shown to you. Completing missions in their universe makes no progress to yours, so it is highly suggested to have different characters for offline progress and progress with a friend, and also highly suggested that you and your friend start at the same time so progress one makes is also progress the other makes

Iris Blanche likes this.
  3. Enomis21

Enomis21 Space Hobo

Thank you for your response, I was able to figure it out. I had to go to the mining mission on my server and complete it, even though I already did on his server and now the Ark is the all set. You can close this thread if need be. I appreciate it :)