Chat Arcadoof's chatroom

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Arcadoof, Oct 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arcadoof

Arcadoof Star Wrangler

Hello this is my official chat room for anyone(including eldritch abominations, aliens, robots etc)
    Well, um have fun!

Waffle-Chan likes this.
  2. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

Um.....why exactly does this need to exist? Don't get me wrong, you can create whatever threads you want, but we already have Hel's chat. Hell, you are a participant in Hel's chat. I guess this just doesn't make much sense to me, but hey, you can do whatever ^ w ^

Firebird Zoom likes this.
  3. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

I-I wasn't! I was simply saying that I don't see the point in this. As I said a few times, you can create any thread you want

Firebird Zoom likes this.
  4. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

Folks know their business s much as you do, y'know

And for the matter, I'm quite with Waffle here, but then again, I ain't no judge

Firebird Zoom and Waffle-Chan like this.
  5. Arcadoof

Arcadoof Star Wrangler

How about we just enjoy the new chat room.

Wait I deleted some posts of mine off this and caused d.m.g to look like he double posted. Dang it.

6. BigEaredKittens

BigEaredKittens Master Astronaut

we already have a chatroom. it's up to you to give us a reason to utilize this one beyond anything that has to do with you

you, being a person that a number of folks aorund her e seems ot dislike due ot your behavior

Waffle-Chan and Firebird Zoom like this.
  7. Arcadoof

Arcadoof Star Wrangler

I wish I could get more traffic here, I'd advertise in hel's chatroom but that'd be rude af.

8. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

Do unique, interesting stuff
    You're not known on the forum as Hel is, so you better put efforts if you want peeps here

Surenu likes this.
  9. Arcadoof

Arcadoof Star Wrangler

Lol first one here yeah!

10. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

Hey @Hel or @Iris Blanche you should delete this thread, no one is gonna post here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.