RP Aquarius

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Cup o' Tea, Aug 3, 2015.

1. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Mikov shakes his head. "I believe I may be of some assistance," he says, pulling out his tesla pistol.

Relten likes this.
  2. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

"No, I built the CPU from a canabalized SAIL unit... I just may have accidentally activated it while fixing the circuits. As for the hissing... I think it's just causing the air to vibrate slightly using the min-manipulator..."[DOUBLEPOST=1440040781][/DOUBLEPOST]
    "Just don't let it hit the ground. Someone stand under it to catch it, I've only got one arm... Hopefully there's enough juice left in my battery pack to restart it after you've EMP'ed it..."

3. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

"Alright. I'll try to catch it." Mikov aims the pistol at the base of the branch the arm is on. "You sure you want me to do this?"

4. Jareix Cryvix

"I can't think of any other idea. Vox can't grab it since its become self aware, and I don't want to have to leave it there to rust... Just be careful, it's pretty heavy. (About 30 kilos...)" She readies her EMP taser.

5. SneakyBox

SneakyBox Pangalactic Porcupine

"I'll catch it with my arm..it can handle it...I hope...."

6. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Mikov fires, snapping the branch.

7. Captain Kane

Captain Kane The Waste of Time

"Are you sure having a dangerous and sentient arm attached to your body is a good idea?"

Relten likes this.
  8. SneakyBox

Polonsky ran towards the falling arm catching it with his robotic arm.

9. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

"Probably not." Mikov looks at his prosthetic thumb. "Hey Gina, any way you can make my thumb sentient?"

Relten likes this.
  10. camerox

camerox Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Blitsen walks up to the arm and pats it "Comforting. Now now don't be afraid I'm not like, distaste, that floran, I wont hurt you. Remember whilst it was asleep we had that chat."

The Squid and Jareix Cryvix like this.
  11. Captain Kane

Some people were just born less intelligent than others Keagan, it's not their fault. Keagan thinks to himself.

SneakyBox, The Squid and Relten like this.
  12. SneakyBox

"Did..Did you just pat a robotic arm?"

Relten likes this.
  13. Jareix Cryvix

as the shock of the Tesla pistol begins to wear off on the arm, Gina pounces on it, pinning it to the ground and deactivating it with a twist of her sonic screwdriver. "Gotcha you ruddy thing!"

14. SneakyBox

"Well glad that's over with."Polonsky said, happy that this was over with.Grabbed his knife radio and got back to work.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2015
  15. Jareix Cryvix

Gina takes it inside, makes a few adjustments, and seals the circuits before reattaching it to her stump. "alright, point me in the direction of your wood and i'll handle it from there..."

Relten likes this.
  16. Captain Kane

This is one risque woman. Keagan begins taking notes very intently.

Relten likes this.
  17. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Mikov pockets his tesla pistol and resumes carving.[DOUBLEPOST=1440123722][/DOUBLEPOST]Mikov finally finishes carving. The end result of all of his hard work is a weird looking chair. "Heh... not too shabby, if you ask me..." he sits down on it, testing it's weight.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2015
  18. Jareix Cryvix

Meanwhile, Gina is busy carrying the woodpiles over to near the ship so that they can be used. unfortunately, Gina's arm wakes up and decides to drop the wood and reaches for the Floran's neck in attempts to strangle poor Gina... "Gah! what the hell?! stop! piss off! get away!" Gina says rushing back to her workshop for her short range EMP. "I thought i turned you off! so stay that way damnit!" she says quickly unattaching it and plugging the EMP right onto it. the arm sputters and goes limp once more. "Jeeze... maybe we should talk this out..." opening the circuits again and wires a nanotaser, a audio reciever, and a speaker all to the main CPU. "This had better work..."

The Squid likes this.
  19. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Mikov rises from the chair, which is surprisingly comfy. "Alright. I'm gonna go see if I can find the source of those gunshots. Anybody want to join me?"

20. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

Aquari looks up from her shoddily made bed/table. "Sure, I'll go with you."