RP Aquarius

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Cup o' Tea, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Captain Kane

Captain Kane The Waste of Time

Keagan decides not to mention the large stash of food in his duffel bag. "Tortellinis."

2. SneakyBox

SneakyBox Pangalactic Porcupine

"Hold on I gotta cook it first ..unless you like yours cold."[DOUBLEPOST=1439957474][/DOUBLEPOST]"The MRE also came with mixed dry fruits, apple sauce,and lime flavored drink mix."Polonsky mentioned.While the food was cooking he walked in the ruins of the crashed ship to dig around to see what he could find.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2015
  3. Captain Kane

"I'm not touching that drink mix."

4. SneakyBox

"Fine by me" he shouted while he was diggin' around in the ship.Eventually he found a large book with a pen strapped around it...The book was completely blank so he decided to claim it for himself...

5. camerox

camerox Scruffy Nerf-Herder

"Quizzical, should we go and find out what caused the gunshot?... Hopeful. Hopefully they like parties. Warning. Watch out for my high explosive fireworks that tend to misfire, I need them for tonight."

6. SneakyBox

"I don't know about that...to be honest I have no idea where he/she is right now.."

7. camerox

"Thoughtful mabye right behind you, maybe they heard you yelling also ,warning, those fireworks are extremely dangerous I am surprised they have not gone off yet. thoughtful, I is a wonder how such harsh and killer chemicals can make beautiful colours. Watch out for the one containing poison... which is all I suppose to fleshbags."

After a while Blitsen started muttering "Stupid fleshbags always dieing, woodies only want to eat, I have not met a gassbag..."

Last edited: Aug 19, 2015
  8. SneakyBox

"Oh okay then...."Polonsky said while putting his book up.Meanwhile the tortellini was finally done cooking.

9. camerox

"Thoughtful, fleshbag food looks disgusting."

10. Captain Kane

"Eating a lightbulb looks disgusting. Who the hell are you anyways?"

11. camerox

"Explaining, I am lord Blitsen the master craftsman. I was the best craftsman on my world and also with the fortune I made I was able to throw parties for the aristocrats. Annoyed. blotbulbs are delicious unlike that stuff... it isn't even geometric"

12. Captain Kane

"You were probably the only craftsman too...." Keagan mumbles to himself. He adds another note.

This glitch is arrogant.

SneakyBox likes this.
  13. camerox

"Annoyed. There were many craftsmen and I was the best of the best. What do you do?"

14. Captain Kane

"Make people famous."

15. camerox

"...Amused. So you are a pointless little nobody who does nothing to benefit society unlike me who makes wonderful masks, throws parties and looks after the mental health of his comrades."

16. Captain Kane

Keagan's expression darkens. "You know nothing." Jon Snow

KookyKeronian, The Squid and Relten like this.
  17. camerox

"Annoyed. I know a lot thank you very much and I don't care about fleshbags desire to have other fleshbags know about them. It is quite pointless really."

18. Captain Kane

"People are going to know about you, I assure you of that."

19. camerox

"Amused, Firstly we have to get off this planet, and oh is your ,sarcasm, 'fame' going to do so, Secondly do you think I care how fleshbags think of me?"

20. Captain Kane

"You realize my target audience is all humanoids right?"