RP Aquarius

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Cup o' Tea, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Captain Kane

Captain Kane The Waste of Time

"Just a few bruises from being shook around. Do you have any idea what happened?" Keagan shifts the duffel bag over to his other arm.

2. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

"Well, we had a pretty rough ride down here, so I'm guessing we got unexpectedly pulled into the atmosphere... maybe one of the navigational systems went down?"

3. Captain Kane

"I'm not much of an engineer, but I guess that sounds likely. In any case, this is going to make a good story if we don't all die."

4. DarkAndStormyKnight

DarkAndStormyKnight The End of Time

Vox shrugs and takes out a sheet of paper from his coat. He starts writing, then shows the paper to Aquari and Keagan.

Still sinking...land?

5. Captain Kane

Keagan looks around and shrugs, then looks at Aquari expectantly.

6. DarkAndStormyKnight

Vox puts the paper away, back into a waterproof pocket in his coat.

7. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

Aquari glances at Vox's paper before talking. "Speaking of surviving... how might we go about that?" she says, looking across the horizon.

8. DarkAndStormyKnight

Vox shrugs, and motions drinking a glass of water, and eating food.

9. Captain Kane

"There has to be something down inside of the ship that could help us but I wouldn't last down there for long."

10. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

"Well, if there's anything down there that's still recoverable... I might be able to get it. Hylotl can use less oxygen underwater than you humans can, to my knowledge."

11. DarkAndStormyKnight

Vox points to Aquari, motions swimming, points down to the ship, and gives a thumbs up.

12. Captain Kane

"I passed sixth grade biology, so I can confirm that you are correct."

13. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

"Alright then, better go while this thing is still going, I guess..."
    Aquari sets down her suitcase and starts down the hatch, disappearing into the ship's interior.

14. DarkAndStormyKnight

Vox sits down on the gradually sinking ship.

15. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Mikov, realizing that the ship is sinking, frantically tries to get out. He starts banging on the walls, hoping someone will hear him.

Cup o' Tea and Owl_Stalker like this.
  16. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

Near the hatch are an assortment of safety measures including a life raft and several other things which have become detached from the wall and are scattered around loosely such as a rope and fire extinguisher.

The Squid likes this.
  17. DarkAndStormyKnight

Vox notices the raft and motions to get Keagan's attention, pointing at the raft. He boards the raft and starts paddling around with his hands to get the scattered supplies.

18. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

Aquari passes by the raft and other equipment, knowing they'll be easier to get on the way up. As she descends, she starts hearing the sound of banging in the water. She swims deeper towards the noise, coming to a door that seemed to be the source. She opens it, curious to see what's inside.

19. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Mikov sees Aquari and swims towards her. He pulls himself up and swims toward the surface.

20. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

Aquari passes by him and enters the room, looking for anything of use.