RP Aquarius

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Cup o' Tea, Aug 3, 2015.

1. SneakyBox

SneakyBox Pangalactic Porcupine

"Bah! This pointless...Aquari?Do you have anything similar to an axe?I think we should gets some actual shelter now..."

2. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

"I have a knife and a few explosives, although I think the knife will be the most handy. Want it for now?"

3. SneakyBox

"I'll take what I can get...thanks."

4. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Mikov wakes up from a deep sleep. He walks outside, rubbing his eyes. "Mmmph. What's happening, guys? Did you have a party without me?" He says, reffering to the decorations in the ship.

5. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

Aquari walks over to him and hands over the knife hilt-first.

6. camerox

camerox Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Blitsen pulls out the disco light disk cannon and starts thinking about making a ballroom

7. SneakyBox

Polonsky walks off into a tiny group of tiny trees and begins his work.

8. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

"If you need any help, I can use my arm. it's pretty good for carrying things thanks to this here mini-manipulator. Though it could probably be good for swinging an axe once I fix it." Offers Gina, sipping her tea once more. ("Ah... That's good stuff...")

9. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Mikov looks at the mutilated crocowolf. "What the hell happened at this party?"

Cup o' Tea likes this.
  10. SneakyBox

"Yeah I guess I could use your help"Polonsky shouted across the mini gap between them.

11. Jareix Cryvix

"Okay! I'll be out in a moment! Let me just fix a few of the servos!" Shouting across the mini-gap ("and once I finish my tea...")

12. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

"The glitch put party decorations everywhere and got attacked by some sort of Urachian beast."

Relten, Cup o' Tea and The Squid like this.
  13. camerox

"Thoughtful. Hmm I need another FTL core for this I hope the ships one still works, but then again if it survived it might explode." The glitch makes his way to the FTL room

14. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

"So there wasn't a party?"

15. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

"No, not at all."

16. Jareix Cryvix

"Don't touch the engine, if we're to survive until help arrives, we're going to need what ever we can get. I'm the only one here with enough expertise to remove it, so just wait until I get back from helping army-boy over there. Why do you need it anyway? That ripper is half melted, it wouldn't even be able to spin FTL, let alone fire... All it could do is heat it up, and then it wouldn't even be safe enough for use since the heat-protection tech is broken."

17. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

"Oh. But was it really necessary to savagely attack and destroy that poor creature?"

18. Jareix Cryvix

"I'm off my meds... I go completely mad when I'm not taking my pills daily... Speaking of, I'd best find one before I bludgeon someone..."

19. camerox

"Annoyed, Fine!"

"Happy, Finally someone that is not all sparky"

20. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

"Well, it was definitely hostile."