OOC Aquarius | Remember the golden rule!

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Cup o' Tea, Aug 2, 2015.

?

Are you enjoying the RP so far?

1. best thing evr

2. It's OK

3. Not really

4. it sucks why did you make this i hate you and everything about you

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

*writes thread in 2 seconds*

*disappears*

KookyKeronian, Relten and The Squid like this.
  2. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

Guise
    I'm going to be gone for awhile
    Pls don't go nuclear speed yet

Relten and Cup o' Tea like this.
  3. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

image.jpg

The Squid and Cup o' Tea like this.
  4. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Arrr! This RP be needing more pirates!

Cup o' Tea and The Squid like this.
  5. camerox

camerox Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Am I too late :(

Relten likes this.
  6. camerox

camerox Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Character name: Blitzen
    Race: Glitch
    Physical Description: A slightly rusted glitch with a cross faceplate and red eyes. He is 5''6 and is slim compared to other glitch. He normally wears a brightly coloured suit but it is currently faded and in rags.

Backstory: An extravagant glitch whom likes to host balls with the esteemed aristocrats of his planet. He was always in the latest fashion or even sometimes trendsetting. He was the first to impress some outsiders he did what he does best and organised a massive ball and even wrote his own music (that was later edited by actual musicians). Wanting to further impress the outsiders he decided to help fund a ship going into uncharted territory. Before this though he was a wood craftsman and earned his fortune with his superior skills.

Traits: Party animal as he is always thinking about the next ball. He is thoughtful about others well beings and when they feel down he tries to cheer them up with a party in their name. He hates boredom and tries to liven the place up a bit when things get down. He is a craftsman by trade when he is not parting and is excellent with wood. He is good at making fine things and has very good short sight.

Flaws: Party animal as he always ALWAYS wants to party. He is weak as the rust has gotten into his old motors and plating meaning he cannot battle. He cannot make music as he is tone deaf.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 6, 2015
    Relten likes this.
  7. Boufman

Boufman Black Hole Surfer

Good to see y'all are keeping the community alive. :)

8. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Awwww...why did you guys not let me know the RP had started?

9. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

I was thinking this post signaled that:

My apologies if you missed it.

10. SneakyBox

SneakyBox Pangalactic Porcupine

So are you guys still allowing characters or no?

Relten likes this.
  11. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

We are

Cup o' Tea likes this.
  12. SneakyBox

SneakyBox Pangalactic Porcupine

Ok I'ma give this a shot.Also I'm kinda new to this
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Polonsky William

Race: Human

Physical Description: A Caucasian male in his late thirties who is 6'4ft. with dirty blonde hair and having a robotic left arm showing an exoskeleton like appearance.He also carries an pistol where he goes so just in case he needs to get his hands dirty. Polonsky usually wears a white T-shirt with digital camouflage pants.

Backstory: Polonsky
    grew up in a U.S.C.M. Bunker where his mother would play 40's-60's music which made love classic music he'd enjoyed listening to it when he was depressed.When he was 19 he enlisted in the army where he would spent the next 20 years of his life.During one of his mission he was supposed to stop a floran attack on a tanker where one of the florans had explosives and used himself as distraction so the other florans could escape so he pretended to be a corpse.Polonsky was checking the area for the florans then he spotted a corpse.As he looked at the corpse the floran pulled out a grenade and grabbed Polonsky's left hand. Polonsky broke he's arm free but it was too late.His body was found by his friend ,barely breathing and his left arm blown clean off.Polonsky had barely survived the incident and was kicked out of the U.S.C.M. due to his injuries.After that he was was desperate for a way to get back in,Then he ran into a group of doctors that asked him about testing on him about robotic limbs.He said yes because of his desperation to get back in.After his testing it was a success and Polonsky had a robotic left arm he went to U.S.C.M. but atlases they still denied him.Polonsky became very depressed after this felt no purpose here..Then he heard about a group of researchers were setting out for exportation,when he heard of this he wanted in because he thought he could find purpose in his life.

Traits: Polonsky is a great marksman who prefers long range over close ranged combat.Polonsky is also very dedicated and loyal to who ever he is serving.Due to his U.S.C.M. training knows how to survive when he's stranded

Flaws : Since he prefers long ranged combat he is terrible with close ranged fights.Polonsky also has a hard time getting around with new people.Polonsky HATES florans,he never trusts them,never talks to them ,and wishes they cease to exist.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2015
    Relten likes this.
  13. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

So now I'm going to be gone for a few hours again because I'm busy.

[​IMG]

14. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

OK, so I just realized that I probably won't have internet for a large portion of today, so...
    ...don't expect much from me.

Relten likes this.
  15. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

What? no direct link to the RP?

16. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

FMHSDBJSF

SHHHHHHH

Relten likes this.
  17. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

I think I need to talk to you cup.

18. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

Erm-Okay

Relten likes this.
  19. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

OK, I've acquired internet again. My online attendance will be very spotty during this week, so be aware of that.

*insert random gif*

Cup o' Tea and Relten like this.
  20. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

K
    Plauge Villager.gif RUN!.gif vilrun.gif hunterwalk.gif