1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

[Approved Mods Only] 8-Bit Empire 24/7 Server recruiting for galactic expansion!

Discussion in 'Public Servers' started by MissMaven, Jan 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MissMaven

MissMaven Phantasmal Quasar

Please read to completion before you email me asking "how to join, whats the info," etc..

Also- anyone that had applied in the past and not received website/server info has mistakenly fallen through the cracks, continue to our website if still interested in joining.

8bit13.PNG

No one ever said running an empire would be easy! Here are some pictures of the fruits of our labor thus far. ^.^
    2014-02-03_00005.jpg 2014-02-04_00002.jpg 2014-02-04_00009.jpg 2014-02-02_00005.jpg 2014-02-02_00007.jpg 2014-02-02_00008.jpg 2014-02-02_00009.jpg 2014-02-02_00010.jpg 2014-02-02_00011.jpg 2014-02-02_00012.jpg 2014-02-02_00013.jpg 2014-02-02_00014.jpg 2014-02-02_00015.jpg 2014-02-03_00001.jpg 2014-02-03_00002.jpg 2014-02-03_00003.jpg 2014-02-03_00004.jpg 2014-02-03_00005.jpg 2014-02-03_00011.jpg

Hello all, we are lovers of pixels and this game has us hooked completely, we are in love. :)

Sooo we have this 25 player server to play with our friends without having to worry about losing all of our progress!

For now, with the limited content available to us, we are focusing on growing our Empire and getting to know one another, establishing outposts and such..

We hope to continue growing and playing this great game with cool people! Once we get the ball rolling, we will be working on regular events and gatherings for FFAPvP, Arena, Clan Battles, RP, and beyond. (to infinite, perhaps? :sneaky:).

As additional content releases and we roll out of beta we will be a dedicated NO CHEATS/HACKS Server .

We don't want to rule out mods completely for the future but we wish to progress without "Creative Modes" or any other type of mod that would take away from the challenge of gathering materials, and progressing as the Creators of this great universe intended. :halo:

Members found to be disregarding this request will be dealt with by a tribunal of their peers and most likely, banished from the Empire forever.
    So please be considerate of others and disable any mods not approved. :love: (none currently).

Also the obvious, no hateful remarks or negativity and no griefing/tearing stuff down without asking in designated areas. In general, if you would not like it done to you, don't do it to others! xD

If you would like to file a complaint against someone please post on our forums or message me directly and it will be handled accordingly.

A Few current, upcoming and past activities...

~ Hunger Games (Permadeath): An event in the works for early march, which will have grand prize pools including rare in game items and Beta keys for other games (Titanfall, EQNext Landmark) among others.

~Scavenger Hunts: Also in works for March with similar prize pools as above.

~Pictionary: This is very much still just an idea, but a fun one, regardless!

~ Come help us build a city around our global Rail/Subway system on Homebase!

PvP Planet: On the nearby abandoned prison grounds (purple forest planet).
    ~Hookshot Jousting-nuff said!
    ~Gravity Bubble Death Race!
    ~2v2, 3v3, and 4v4 Arena Matches!

~Join us for more civilized pursuits, perhaps a game of Chess, or a nice jam session on center stage!

~ Go and stake a claim on a planet of your own and expand our reach even further!

"The Power is Yours!"
    -Captain Planet

Applicants PLEASE reply to this post BEFORE going to the following link, so we can keep this thread at the top!

(once here, register, apply and await approval) :up:

See you in the stars!
    ~M.M.

*****************************************************************************************************************
    Primary Base : :Alpha 19spc Majoris: System V" ( the BLUE planet.) @ X44985114 Y-56151743
    Also colonizing nearby ASTEROID field, another Sector X (PvP) planet, as well as others.

BAND NAME: 8bit

Here is a link to a 1,000 high quality .abc files for song fun times.
    http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?threads/sbsp-1000-starbound-song-pack.58760/ (direct d/l from 2nd link on that page)
    AND we just put together another 31 song playlist with requests from members : http://www.filedropper.com/mavenssongs

With latest patch they changed the .abc songs file location, you have to put them in assets/user/songs/ now. :geek: Up to you, but music is so fun! :geek:

Last edited: Apr 2, 2014
  2. IneptGamer

IneptGamer Aquatic Astronaut

First off, I just want to say that I love the server name. :up:

Play style: I like to do a bit of everything: Adventure, build, RP, Clan Participation.

Why I'd like to join?: Starting on a new server and helping it grow sounds fun and challenging. Especially free of grieving and hacking!

Contribution to the cause: I love to help build gaming communities. So I'd happy to help out behind the scenes if needed (webpage, mod help, server promotion, whatever).

General Info:

Character Name: Mirick (Glitch)
    Timezone: Central US

Last edited: Jan 29, 2014
  3. Scourgeomega

Scourgeomega Aquatic Astronaut

Im very intrested in joining your "cause"! Sounds like a blast lol.

4. Decyris

Decyris Void-Bound Voyager

Hello, I think ill give this a try instead of griefed up servers with spawn traps all over them.

Character Name: Decyris
    About Me: I don't even know if my age qualifies me to be able to join your server, however I will easily abide your rules. I'm am a friendly person, I do not grief, troll or anything that relates to it. I'm not really sure what I can really improve in this post, if you have any questions, feel free to tell me.

5. xenomorph

xenomorph Void-Bound Voyager

I wanna join!! xD

Character name: Xenomorph
    Timezone: T.A.R.D.I.S.
    About me: I do it all, build, explore, and help with whatever. I'm pretty active so I don't mind doing what ever needs to be done. Tired of playing solo on this awesome game!

6. TheNotoriousDLE

TheNotoriousDLE Yeah, You!

I am very interested in growing the server with you guys because it seems like a much safer choice than jumping in to one of the huge public servers with griefers and hackers all over the place.

Character Name: Warbeak
    Timezone:
    US Eastern
    About ME: I was extremely hyped about this right as soon as I first saw it, and when the Beta was released I just couldn't stop playing it, but with the Character wipes happening all the time I just couldn't get anywhere with my character. So I waited to get back into the game until the most recent update came out because the developers said that it was the last wipe. Before I took a break from the game I was really into building and exploring and I would love to do that with other people that I can trust to not destroy everything I own.

Hopefully you give me a chance and we can start having good times on the server. :D

7. Aprict

Aprict Space Spelunker

I would like to join your server! I always wanted to join a small server so I hope you'll let me join

My character name is Jordan and I'm 20

I like to build, explore, and find treasures in the game. Maybe to show off. Everything is always more fun with people, just not hundreds of course

Thanks for the opportunity :D

8. isaacbr13

isaacbr13 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

i would like to join your server !
    My char name is Pearly
    i like to build, explore and discover things
    !

9. knightdude

knightdude Scruffy Nerf-Herder

[Char name:] RoyalTania , Tania

[Real Name:] Tony Aceves

[Age:] 17

[Region:] Mexico (but English is my main language)

[Me:] I am a "builder" and a "bard" I convert old game music (N64, NES, Playstation, Arcade, ect).

I don't enjoy mining and digging but you can count on me to provide music for every situation.

The kinds of Buildings I make are large scale,Castles whether it be Feudal Japan style, or Medieval I can build them both,

I do cheatsy-doodle but only for building materials, food, and instruments, since I don't play the game normally I never see a problem.

I'm looking for a smallish server where I can hangout and get to know people rather then going off to a server already started, I'm hoping to get into a new server to start off

Last edited: Jan 28, 2014
  10. MrWSAD

MrWSAD Intergalactic Tourist

char name: MrWSAD

age 24

me all i do is kill stuff

11. Razercase

Razercase Void-Bound Voyager

Names Razorcase,

All I want in a server is to be free to build largish things without fear of somebody ransacking the place. I also like the idea of a smallish community.

Looking forward to being part of the empire!

12. summitslaughter

summitslaughter Big Damn Hero

Character Name: Summit
    Guardian of Peace and the Universe. I kill and Protect.

13. thenotoriousmrbaker

thenotoriousmrbaker Tentacle Wrangler

I'm in.

Character name: Wukong.
    Age: Unless your contemplating the legal ramifications of sexting me, you don't need to know (also no, dont sext me)

What I want: To build a bunch on a server. I'd like to turn a planet into a really elaborate city with tons of tricks, traps and loot the further down you go.

About myself: Not really much of an explorer, (at least on starbound) I'll do it, but not all that often. I prefer to build and pvp.

Things to watch out for: I sometimes booby trap worlds for fun.

14. TriKnova

TriKnova Void-Bound Voyager

Hi i'm just looking for a server to play and have fun with players who enjoy this game as much as I do, and where there is no griefers. I'm a builder and a digger, I also like to do a bit of exploring.The name is Elazul and I'm 18. Anyways i really hope you give me a shot on the server.

Thanks.

15. drbeefcakes

drbeefcakes Big Damn Hero

Character name: Eidelweiss

Minecraft, Terraria, Starbound, all awesome games where I get to build stuff and kill other stuff. Unfortunately I got bored of 2 of those since I'm the only one I know who plays these kinds of games. I'd love to go mining, building, and hunting with a group of cool dudes and enjoy the fruits of our labor whether it's in a planet-sized mansion made of gold or a wooden hut on an ice cap

16. DylzGriffin

DylzGriffin Void-Bound Voyager

Howdy!
    Love the idea for this server. Sounds fantastic! Especially the name.
    My character name is Dylz, I'm 20 years old and my time zone is US Eastern.
    My play style is pretty much everything in the game. I love to explore, dig, mine, build, and even farm!
    The reason I would love to join is that I want to play this awesome game with other awesome people!
    None of my friends play this game and a server community sounds like just what I need.

17. fallingoutvegas

fallingoutvegas Void-Bound Voyager

Sounds like a great place to play starbound with others. I honestly love starbound and can finally put all my work into now that the wipes are done. My character is Raineater (3rd Generation because of character wipes) I'm in the Eastern US time zone and I'm 14. I would love to be part of a new server and help it become amazing.

18. KyleTheHuman

KyleTheHuman Intergalactic Tourist

Character name: SpaceKyle
    Timezone: Pacific Northwest
    About me: I'm totes laid back. Love to build, and would be way down to help you build too! I Hate mining, but I love exploring! Passionate about my video games and my science! Having fun and going on adventures is my top priority, and I may even have another friend or two who feel the same as myself. I'm really hoping to hear back from you with an invitation into your universe :)

19. Colonel Angus

Colonel Angus Big Damn Hero

Your server sounds like a lot of fun! I'd love to help build and explore your 8-bit empire!

Character name: Jayne
    Timezone: EST

20. Jmaster888

Jmaster888 Space Spelunker

Character name: Jmaster888 (Human)
    Timezone: GMT+1
    About me:
    Not a lot to say about me, I am from Europe but don't worry I master the English language quite well, I am a fanatic gamer and this is actually the first starbound server I try to join. Normally I play starbound with my friends but they all suddenly lost interest in starbound and I am looking for new people to play and have fun with. Don't you worry about me, although this will be my first starbound server, I have been in plenty servers of other games and know to behave. I really like building, roleplaying, warring, adventuring, exploring with others. I am not really a fan of mining but if it has to be done I will do it, as long if I am not the only diggin ofcourse because then I get bored fast. xD
    Anyways the reason I want to join this server is because it seems to be a nice community and I have always wanted to play this game on a bigger scale, Building, exploring etc. with a lot of other people that is. I hope to be playing with y'all soon and that we'll have a lot of fun!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.