1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Apex Mission...

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Tamamo89, Aug 7, 2016.

1. Tamamo89

Tamamo89 Pangalactic Porcupine

My brain Hurts. First some background story about Jambu, my Floran scientist.

[​IMG]

"Well Jambu as you can tell were's a lab coat you see. She was raised by apex not florans. A lonely old retired science couple to be exact who taught her everything she knows. She grew to love botany and geology. Science is a huge part of the Frackin Universe Mod after all.One day insurgent rebels came and killed her foster parents, for many days she sat in the laboratory in total solitude until big ape's hologram appeared and made her an offer. To hunt down the insurgent leader and bring him or her to justice as well as release any information about insurgent camps she can fine to the Miniknog."

As you can see this causes a direct conflict with the apex mission. What should I do! :(
    Also is it possible to permanently remove Lana Blake from the outpost or no?

Also those dinosaurs make great pets! Jurassic World anyone?

2. LittleWasp

LittleWasp Big Damn Hero

If you really want to roleplay that badly, just try and spin it so that Jambu has an existential crisis regarding her apparent lack of free will, vowing to track down and destroy the mysterious 'Chuckle Fish' for forcing her to attack the Glorious Apex Regime.

3. Tamamo89

Hahaha, I like that actually. Will do. All Hail Big Ape!!!

LittleWasp likes this.
  4. LittleWasp

LittleWasp Big Damn Hero

Heh. It makes me want to do a reskin of the big ape boss to turn into a giant Chucklefish projection. :p

Aroxys likes this.
  5. Tamamo89

Please feel free.

6. LilyV3

LilyV3 Master Astronaut

do the mission, pretent it was a bad dream.

or forget about the missions thy are't needed and pointless anyways.