1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Apex Battle Cruiser

Discussion in 'Vehicles and Mounts' started by BUDDYBOY, Dec 15, 2013.

1. BUDDYBOY

BUDDYBOY Astral Cartographer

ATTENTION!!!!!
    NEW DOWNLOAD ZIP HAS STRUCTURE FILE !!!!

Features:
    -
    Seven (7) Cargo Bays; Six located in lower quarters.

- Sleeping Room equipped with observation dome.

- Gunner Cockpit w/ Navigation Capabilities.

- Forward mounted cannon.

- 200% Fuel Capacity (2000 Fuel Units)

Installation:
    - Backup your "/assets/ships/[desired race to play]" file. (This ship is Apex based, but the file works for all races)

- Copy both files into desired races "/assets/ships/[desired race to play]", being sure to not rename the files, and to overwrite when prompted to.

Should be that simple, only problems I have witnessed are when the character has already been created, easiest way to use is with new character.

Disclaimer:
    - Just post my name is ever used or modded. Thanks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

----------------------------------------DOWNLOADS----------------------------------------

MediaFire Links:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/uyu2lq4kd2hzuzb/Apex+Battle+Cruiser+1.1.zip

Raw PNG Files:

dropshipblocks.png
    ShipShip.png

Last edited: Dec 15, 2013
  2. 0siris

0siris Subatomic Cosmonaut

Awesome! By the way, for an already existing character, you can simply delete the shipworld file. Make sure you clear out everything in the ship containers / chests / etc first though, as everything will be deleted.

Also, you have to post the dropship structure file if you want to release it with the fuel boost. And what armor do you have? Looks freakin' cool :p

Thanks for posting this. I was actually trying to use a previous ship of yours to learn how to create them on my own. Big thanks to you and Wicked Witch.

Edit: I tried it out, and I get this, even on a fresh character.

[​IMG]

3. BUDDYBOY

I was going to suggest this but didn't want to suggest that to novice game modifiers, but yes, very true.

4. BUDDYBOY

Updated download file to .zip

5. 0siris

Any ideas, buddy?

6. BUDDYBOY

Ahh, I believe you have to change the position value, in the dropship structure file to:

[
    {
    "image" : "shipship.png",
    "position" : [9, -3]
    }
    ]

This file is located in the same ship you copy and pasted the files too, and can be opened in notepad.

7. 0siris

That sorta fixed it, now a new problem is appearing. I'll get a screenshot up.

Does the .zip file have the dropship.structure with it? Maybe that is the issue?

[​IMG]

I tried to change the position around a bit; 9 , -2 makes the issue go to the ceiling, and 9, -3 makes it on the floor.

8. BUDDYBOY

Doing that now!!!

9. BUDDYBOY

OK now it has the right files, lolol.

0siris likes this.
  10. 0siris

Yep, that fixed it :p