1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone got good coordinates they would like to share?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Day56, Dec 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Incinerain

Incinerain Starship Captain

Someone posted a ways back about a planet with a tech dungeon; I found pixel hero pants in it.

2. nellysaur 326

nellysaur 326 Void-Bound Voyager

ALSO on that same airship as soon as you enter, chests on the left holds an accordian!!

3. Devious_Psychopath

Devious_Psychopath Gotta Catch 'em All! Mk.2

Where can I find a Hylotl village and/or city?

bicepfighter likes this.
  4. Slipgate

Slipgate Void-Bound Voyager

Yes, but I was using Indignant, which is probably the issue, I will have to wait to spawn another planet with them. :(

EDIT!

I just deleted the planet (using the coordinates) in the universe folder, went back to the planet and they were there, yay! It was definitely the new patch! (Side note: I'm backing up my homeworld @__@)

Last edited: Dec 16, 2013
  5. FrozenKnoledge

FrozenKnoledge Seal Broken

X kappa-1 Cet 8498 I
    x: 768
    y: -785
    Go left and in large chest there is a legendary shotgun. :D

Frelyn likes this.
  6. nellysaur 326

actually if you go right you are faster to get the legendary gun :) don't trick us making us go all the way around the world!

7. nellysaur 326

one thing you are best posting coordinates in the forum text so copying and pasting is easier for everyone around you

8. ora003

ora003 Space Hobo

Has anyone found any plasma guns? Any type and any level? I want too find out how these differ from the normal weapons and if there any good, and how cool they are. A pic of the gun and ur mouse over it would be great, but coords will do! :D

9. BoogieMan

BoogieMan Phantasmal Quasar

Things must not end up being identical, I went to that location, found a Glitch castle but Found a Legendary Sword (that sucked) Wizard Robe Legs, and a Wizard Hat.

On the arid world in the Avian village, I found a machine pistol, harmonica, and numerous melee weapons.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2013
  10. StarTree

StarTree Space Hobo

Is there ANYONE that can tell me some cords for a clarinet, thanks in advance.

11. yhtflkc

yhtflkc Space Hobo

looking for an x sector threat level 10 gun dealer with the recipe for the phoenix chest piece

12. SkyNightBiel

SkyNightBiel Void-Bound Voyager

yay, go to delta sector. 1000/1000 fuel, anyone got good coords from the delta sector, i need matter blocks...

13. RezzTheFirst

RezzTheFirst Space Hobo

Did you look at the other planet?

14. Flame080

Flame080 Red Gang

I aint got no cordnates

15. BoogieMan

BoogieMan Phantasmal Quasar

I checked both, I did find 2 rocket launchers west of the Avian village. So perhaps chests in the wilderness are static, while those in generated villages and the like have a random of a set type that will spawn. So I found a harmonica, where you found the guitar. And in the glitch castle, you found an assault rifle, I found a purple sword.

16. Madcactuslover

Madcactuslover Phantasmal Quasar

Gamma Omega Eri 935 I a
    x -24536300 y 33717016

This planet has a glitch castle and is littered with the winged cultists. From that planet alone, I got goggles, a clock top hat, a violin, terrifying wings, and a magic scroll. Good stuff.

fadeddeathkirby likes this.
  17. Solaurus

Solaurus Seal Broken

Can anyone post coordinates for a Tier 3 planet with a gun vendor?

18. von Felty

von Felty Tentacle Wrangler

I found a planet with an outhouse and poop monsters to the left of teleport point.

Alpha Chi Car 14 V
    x: -42521393
    y: 20704961

19. StarBrethren

StarBrethren Phantasmal Quasar

Xanguine likes this.
  20. SprunkleFluff

SprunkleFluff Master Chief

Hey, just wondering about the exact where-a bouts of the rainbow chest because I seem to only be finding the tech chest :(
    anyways please help

bicepfighter likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.