1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone got good coordinates they would like to share?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Day56, Dec 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Winterdragon

Winterdragon Space Hobo

So which way do i attempt to go to get this sword?

2. Mocha Mokat

Mocha Mokat Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Does anyone know the coordinates for a Microphone instrument in sectors Alpha or Beta?

3. Hwo Thumb

Hwo Thumb Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I found the planet in question. You got the system right, its just that its the forest planet, not the jungle one.

Thanks for the location! The matter blocks came in handy

4. RainbowlySmit

RainbowlySmit Tentacle Wrangler

lead guitar coordinates (instrument):

new mushroom people and village coordinates:

More coordinates soon.
    Enjoy! ;)

5. gspenn94

gspenn94 Space Hobo

Large Glitch castle to the left of drop point. Might take 2 minutes with a bubble boost, a little longer by running.
    X Maximus Minoris V
    X: 77620558
    Y:12058949

I found a cowboy hat in one of the chests in the castle and a mini boss farther left from the castle.

6. Speedicus

Speedicus Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Coordinates: X: 23009596 Y: -71596313
    Name: Beta Spica 395 II B
    Biome: arid
    Threat Level: 2

The small green moon, in the Beta sector. So far I've found the cult that shouts "death to the heathen.", an Avian temple, and a human merchant that sells clothing. Still searching for more stuff, head left for all that was just mentioned.

7. Decelexevi

Decelexevi Space Spelunker

I think that statistically, the planets listed in this thread or in YT videos are quite possibly the ONLY planets in the entire game visited by more than one player globally.

AdelaisAer likes this.
  8. Slipgate

Slipgate Void-Bound Voyager

Anyone got coordinates on Sacrificial Altars (don't ask :rofl:) and/or a 1 handed legendary sword?

9. KraXed112

KraXed112 Space Hobo

About half way to the vendor there is a tech chest that contained energy dash

10. Krassofnod

Krassofnod Void-Bound Voyager

I am not sure if that is a bug? I think it is mentioned somewhere that using the printer to scan items will destroy the item. If the item isn't showing up in the printer as a template, then yeh that is a problem

11. Pvt. James Bob

Pvt. James Bob Lucky Number 13

For all of you gun lovers I'v found a Lvl. 10 Avian Ship who'll sell you GUNS for really low amount of pixels.
    X: 23965694
    Y: -87953370
    X Unba 73
    I b (Lvl. 10 Magma)

Just walk a bit to the left of spawn and you'll see it.
    Have fun!

12. Jade_T

Jade_T Void-Bound Voyager

Legendary assault rifle to the left of spawn. Short flight or walk. A stone's throw away is avian airship with blueprints for final tier armor.

X Al Kab 886 I Tentacle threat 10
    83964957, -738969975

Oh I've learned you can just copy and paste coordinates into your navigation charts. Makes things much quicker.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2013
  13. Jade_T

Jade_T Void-Bound Voyager

Oops double post

14. eXplayer

eXplayer Void-Bound Voyager

Anyone have coordinates with flamethrower?

15. someguy1928

someguy1928 Void-Bound Voyager

Just checked, and there isn't a system named X Al Kab 886 there.
    Its a shame, I could've used that assault rifle :rofl:

16. Slipgate

Slipgate Void-Bound Voyager

I didn't find a single tower like that. I did however find a overdrive guitar in one of the apex labs. I'm really bummed I didn't get those wings, especially after the long trip around the planet. :(

17. Verotten

Verotten Orbital Explorer

I've found another mushroom village, just to the left of beam down. There are mushroom people, passive mushroom beasts, and I found the blueprint for the mushroom hat in one of the chests. :)

X: 54122340
    Y: 23288654

Alpha Et'hahlid 48 IV a

There are also 12 other visit-able planets in this solar system, and at least one of every tier 1 biome.
    Not explored them yet, but there are bound to be some gems... all in all, the best starter system I've had so far!

18. Speedicus

Speedicus Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Coordinates: X: 23009596 Y: -71596313
    Name: Beta Spica 395 III a
    Biome: Jungle
    Threat Level: 2

Immediately to the left, there's a Floran structure, nothing too interesting, but still generated content, if you continue left, you'll encounter a USCM laboratory, and if you more left, you'll encounter a small building with a futuristic soldier in it. Still searching this awesome find!

19. Grimm

Grimm Space Hobo

Sector X

x: 74023464
    y: 80804622

X Eps Lep 529 II C

goto the left for a bit, you will find a lab with a obstacle course, at the end is a blue high tech chest, I got bubble boost out of it.

20. Megakakapoo

Megakakapoo Intergalactic Tourist

I'm looking for a good home planet in sector x. it should have a civilization within one or two screens of spawn.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.