1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone got good coordinates they would like to share?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Day56, Dec 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wystner

Wystner Astral Cartographer

What I posted shouldn't have been too broad. The X coordinate is 18; Y coordinate is -63. These are the exact coordinates for the system X Myn 912. You want planet b in the first cluster of planets so the full name is X Myn 912 I b which is a Threat Level 10, Snow biome planet. I found the Watersword in a surface chest left of the spawn.

[​IMG]

The other planet that I posted can be parsed the same way. When I said 48, -60, I mean X = 48, Y = -60. Sorry for the confusion.

Posted this a few pages back; no one has confirmed they've also found the weapon but it's worth a try if you want it.
    X: -12 Y: 14
    X Thalia Minoris II a
    Moon
    Level 10
    Apex village to the left
    Bonehammer in surface chest

Not sure the exact location so you'll have to go around the entire planet. The one I picked up hits around 6.3k damage if you melee the enemy with the actual hammer and hit them with the sonic wave as well. This doesn't include the damage from the spray of bones which does decent damage as well.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2013
    smuapple likes this.
  2. DarkBlade12

DarkBlade12 Space Spelunker

The same thing occurred to me, I went 3 times around the whole planet and didn't find anything. Later I went on another server and flew to this planet where I found both things - the tech chest and the sniper - stated in the post.

3. Pvt. James Bob

Pvt. James Bob Lucky Number 13

Found this awesome cords for a Legendary Grenade Launcher!

Sector X
    X: 41127274
    Y: 28100277

X Oizys Minoris
    I a
    Grassland Lvl. 10

Just go to the left you'll see a prison just reach to the end and you'll see a chest in the last building of the prison with a Legendary Grenade Launcher!!!
    I got a launcher with 3200+- Damage with a cluster bomb effect, And grenade launchers are 1-Handed, Get 2 and become a Demoman!!!

4. AIM781123

AIM781123 Seal Broken

5. AIM781123

AIM781123 Seal Broken

I thought I saw someone looking for a microphone.
    I'm not 100% sure that its going to have the same drop but I thought it might be good to let you know where I got mine

Coordinates
    Sector: X sector Threat level 8
    Planet name: Gamma Tri 2821 III
    Biome: Forest

X:70656252
    Y: -41823998

How to find
    Go left from landing area. You will see 5 tech chest (Sadly you WON'T find any tech)
    All chests are on surface did not go into any cave or gone underground.

p.s. Surprised how good the quality of the microphone is. Really having fun with it!!!

Attached Files:

6. Anna Lincjecture

Anna Lincjecture Lucky Number 13

Gunship coords of a level 8 magma planet
    X Alshain 62 IV b (x sector)
    x: 31125681
    y: -27441889

walk to the right, can’t miss the gigantic anchor :p

best guns imo over there:
    Mr Dudeenator (811dps) or deathbarrel (770dps)

7. Coincidence

Coincidence Poptop Tamer

Weapons Seller Gamma Sec:

Gamma Chi Aqr 3951 III
    Threat Lvl: 3
    Coordinates: 88180192 / -91122697

Just move to the left until you see an anchor.

8. Anna Lincjecture

Anna Lincjecture Lucky Number 13

Have not yet found the watersword, but if you keep walking to the right I did find a butterfly boost print :)

edit; even found a bubble boost now! on the very same planet! still no sign of a sword tho ;p

9. Coincidence

Coincidence Poptop Tamer

Weapons Seller/Morphball Tech Gamma Sec:

Gamma Chi Aqr 3951 III
    Threat Lvl: 3
    Coordinates: 88180192 / -91122697

To the left is a gun seller on a ship. To the right is a morphball tech.

10. Bucketlamp

Bucketlamp Giant Laser Beams

Coinciding with my previous assumptions about these chests, it seems the lab tech chests have random spawns. I haven't seen anything differ in terms of the brown/wood chests. Still, never know when something good will randomly spawn.

Has anyone else had the same thing spawn in those tech chests, not talking about techs. Those always seem to be the same.

11. smuapple

smuapple Void-Bound Voyager

found the bonehammer as u said on surface suggest go left from spawn point its pass apex village a few minute walk. thanks for the coordinate man it helps me on melee a lot.

12. Wystner

Wystner Astral Cartographer

Found a Starcleaver on this planet; go right from the spawn and it's in a chest a little before you find the airship. It's pretty crappy for a tier 10 legendary, but might as well have it just to have it. Thanks for the coords.

13. Oleker

Oleker Phantasmal Quasar

Need a planet with "underground jungle" where I can find Hivestone and Plantmatterstone...

[edit]

Just got one on my own sistem, but in a different sector!

Delta Sector

Y -78647606

Delta Omicron - I CMa 04 IVa
    Jungle LV4

Few steps right spawn and dig down. Hivestone and Plantmatterstone in large ammounts!

Grenaid likes this.
  14. Bob The Guardian

Bob The Guardian Intergalactic Tourist

Found an awesome Grenade launcher. cords are.
    x -57136950
    y -61972181
    X Kuma 32 II
    Biome: Snow
    Threat: 10
    the grenade launcher was in a chest on the surface easy to spot to the right of the landing site. It fires what seem to be sticky prox grenades somewhat like the demo-man in Team Fortress 2. I had just preior to finding it applied the printable seeds mod. which seemed to cause me considerable problems and crashed my game. At this point i started to think this gun was only due to having this mod in place. And when i tried to relog the game timed out many times til i removed this mod and when i logged in i still had the launcher. So if anyone can verify if this is a legit gun I'd be much obliged.
    upload_2013-12-14_4-36-10.png
    well after testing it its kinda crap. it fires sticky timed grenades, these take far too long to go off and you cant concievably fight with it. you have to do too much running and baiting to get them to stay on top of the bomb long enough. if you could set them off with f or they went off maybe about ten to fifteen seconds faster, but til then it will sit in my inventory since they dont even stick to the enemy.

15. Flamingo

Flamingo Intergalactic Tourist

Sector B.
    0, 7
    Apex Settlement, Giant Petals
    [​IMG]

16. raihanRSD

raihanRSD Void-Bound Voyager

need cordinate that selling any cloths or horse head.
    anything.. that i can wear with pride

17. abutreca

abutreca Orbital Explorer

went there and i didnt found the microhpone :( i saw the 5 chest but all with trash

18. Oleker

Oleker Phantasmal Quasar

Chest are kinda random...

19. Bucketlamp

Bucketlamp Giant Laser Beams

Likewise, like I stated, you really can't trust apex lab chests, they appear to be completely random.

Only some, others are fairly reliable.

20. Flux_fur

Flux_fur Space Spelunker

You missed one ^_^ there's also a gravity tech on the planet too :33

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.