1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone got good coordinates they would like to share?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Day56, Dec 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. relyt

relyt Poptop Tamer

Sorry I'm a bit late, was going through the thread and saw that no one replied to this post.

I know they're randomly generated so I suggest you go through a lot of glitch castles depending on how desperate you are to find the item, and glitch castles because of the amount of chests that you can find in each one. It may take a lot of trips and again it's depending on how badly you want it. I've managed to find a couple rare items just going through them (horsehead mask, box hat and of course magic scrolls in the royal chests.)

Hope this helps

2. crotchfist

crotchfist Void-Bound Voyager

vvv
    let's hope you have the same luck this guy had.
    personally i couldn't find it there, but i only did a quick run through.

3. Aeronaut

Aeronaut Pangalactic Porcupine

Summary: Dangerous X-Sector Planet with Crystal Biomes

[​IMG]
    Sector: X
    Planet Name: X Triaci 69 I a
    Biome: Volcanic
    Threat Level: 8
    Coordinate X: 42433193
    Coordinate Y: -43961630

Features:
    • Crystal Biomes, with at least two crystal chests along the surface. One is close to spawn.
    • A Glitch house (with an Avian inhabitant, apparently) to the left of spawn.
    • An underground campsite/mining operation (the kind with crates and tents everywhere), also left of spawn.
    • A small sewer thing with a chest in it, further left.
    • A Miniboss (Elite Enemy) near a Bandit Camp on the surface, probably about the same distance from spawn whether you head right or left.
    • One of the chests I mentioned, either the sewer one or the one in the Glitch house, had an Electric Bass Guitar in it for me. I'm not sure whether instruments are consistent across randomly-generated chests, though, and I forgot which one. :(

Also, there's lava everywhere and most enemies are aggressive.

Hopefully this one actually works! I just generated it tonight and I don't think an update has taken place since.

4. FluxDigital

FluxDigital Sandwich Man

Anyone know if there's a Dinosaur suit to go along with my Dino hat?

Also, anyone got Alpha/Beta coords for unique clothes and accessories?

5. Beegs

Beegs Space Hobo

Anyone got coords for an X sector lvl 10 planet legendary 2 hander? Like one of those huge 2 handers I have seen in videos that can break blocks and whatnot.. Any powerful 2 hander for that matter would do :D

6. BeLe

BeLe Big Damn Hero

Pretty sure his friend is lying, there are no Hylotl random encounters, I looked through the biome and dungeon files.
    The only thing of interest is a Test1.png in a Hylotl folder, which leads me to believe that when there are Hylotl encounters, they'll be above ground, possibly on an island in an ocean or something. Not underground. The underground folders are "underground apex", "underground avian" and "underground generic". The only Hylotl encounters in the game right now are some random bandits, and those random merchants you come across that just have some clothes, by a cart.
    I'll edit this or make another post if/when that changes, if it's not apparent in the changelog.

Oukimuni and DreadWaffle like this.
  7. XxDevilxXGT

XxDevilxXGT Subatomic Cosmonaut

Has anyone ever found the Usurper armor set, the tier 10 for Apex? Would love some coords to buy that.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2013
  8. mewfan151

mewfan151 Big Damn Hero

As I've only been incessantly asking, I decided to share a rather nice world, and although it's not much, I'm hoping it is at least useful.

Entertaining for me, at the very least, as I have found a planet owned and operated my UPS Shipping!

Sector: Xu
    X: -3079120
    Y: -14937250

X Ups Cet 392 V

Threat Level: 6

It is a large TUNDRA-biome planet. I've been able to get almost 200 Aegisalt, an almost even amount of Uranium, and decent caches of Coal as well, all from barely two hours of digging. if I hadn't have starved to death, I could have probably achieved more.

Not sure about surface features, as Level 5 gear gets you killed in a single hit on this planet, but I went through an underground Toxic Biome, and there was Sand below, not Fine, but regular Sand.

Below Groun, somewhere underneath, and slightly to the right of spawn, I located a Blue gun.

There is a nearby moon, of a moderately smaller size than average. The moon is level 10, so unless you are prepared, I do not recommend attempting to tackle.

With that, I shall leave you with an image of My own Avian, laughing in the face of Grounded law, and proving that Kluex was not a god!

[​IMG]

9. DreadWaffle

DreadWaffle Void-Bound Voyager

THAT was very helpful, thank you. I had a feeling that the fishy villages weren't implemented yet.

as for the hylotl roaming merchants does anyone have any coords for them?

10. Torigoma

Torigoma Space Penguin Leader

650, -674
    Delta Sabek Majoris I

Head left from Spawn and you'll come across a Cloths Venders house. In her basement, she has a Epic Sword.

Check the Surface Caves (you have to follow one of the tunnels, it'll lead to the right) and you'll come across a large chest with a Rocket Launcher in it. It's a very nice gun. Large energy cost and slow fire, but does a lot of damage and has a pretty big AoE effect that can hit through bricks.

Keep goes West and you'll find a Sewer. In the chest there, you will find Chargebarrel, a Rare Grenade Launcher . It has a VERY slow fire rate and detonation time, but comes with a very large burst damage, and Sticky Grenades that light up like Flares.

11. Notarikon

Notarikon Void-Bound Voyager

Much appreciated - I started heading to the right and came across a chest with a Hiker Backpack and a Wedding Dress in it, and another with an Armour and Scarf.

12. Incinerain

Incinerain Starship Captain

x -25215581 y 33859048
    Gamma HR 1107 Cep Minoris II
    This system has five of the seven biomic planet types that're present as of gamma sector; it's missing desert and moon

Forest planet is a toxic planet, large floran presence and scattered avian hutches, blue-violet dirt and pink-violet grass, metal and grasstrees, potatoes

The jungle has a glitch settlement with a TWO food shops, a library with three codi (and for some reason thrres also emat in the bookshelves. silly glitch), TWO weapons marts both with plenty of blueprints for sale, a clothier. However, somehow noone noticed a bandit camp right on the edge of the west side.d

arid has a srewer dungeon good ways west but i couldnt find anything of interest beyond the locale itself; feel i missed somethin obvious. also a tiny tiny floran gaurdpost east of spawn

cant explore snow personally, currently too cold, didnt dg underground anywhere tbh

13. Lufia

Lufia Aquatic Astronaut

Alpha Sector

Alpha Alfirk 83 I a , Coordinates: X 73226006 Y 1679885. Spawn. Tech
    It's literally visible as you beam down to the surface of the planet. I and a friend found Pulse Jump there.

14. DefenseTech

DefenseTech Space Hobo

Looking for coordinates with chefs clothes...or chef blueprints...

Anyone?

15. SoraYamato

SoraYamato Space Hobo

X : -88005372 // Y : 91060562
    Alpha Subra 03 III
    Head left and start mining after the second / third hole. You'll be mining into a place filled with gold, platinum and diamond. I made 200+ gold bars and 153 plat bars and 30 diamond under an hour. A good place.

16. Peakoe

Peakoe Space Hobo

Anyone help me with energy armor? Thanks!

17. Oleker

Oleker Phantasmal Quasar

Looking for gama/delta planets with gun merchants and s#&@ loads of uraniun. Thanks if someone help D=

18. burnin8

burnin8 Space Hobo

So, does anybody have coords for a level 10 planet with an avian pirate ship where I can buy guns?

19. burnin8

burnin8 Space Hobo

dude, there is uranium freaking everywhere in the gamma and delta sectors. As for avian ships, it has been my experience that they are really rare.

20. Warnorse

Warnorse Space Hobo

"18, -63
    X Myn 912 I b
    Snow
    Level 10
    Watersword in chest left of spawn

48, -60
    X Larkheed 012 II c
    Jungle
    Level 10
    Watersword in chest at one of the bandit boardwalk things"

Need better coordinates than this bro. too big an area to look through.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.