1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone got good coordinates they would like to share?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Day56, Dec 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 242pixels

242pixels Seal Broken

Alpha Kappa Oph 2855 VI b
    x: -68859424, y: -71873136
    Threat Level: 1
    Biome: Forest

My starter planet. There is a Glitch castle at the left of spawn.

2. Sanctios

Sanctios Void-Bound Voyager

Yea, so i went back to that planet and got even a better legendary weapon lol. It can destroy some furniture, and among other things.

GMark and Chucklehead like this.
  3. panderp19

panderp19 Orbital Explorer

There is also a high tech chest with energy dash in there as well.

4. Hok

Hok Void-Bound Voyager

any idea where parts of the pilot outfit would be? i found the backpack randomly, not sure where to find the rest. It's a large universe out there

5. Domi_

Domi_ Tentacle Wrangler

X Omega CMa Majoris II
    X-Sector
    89532009 -366001
    Biome: tundra
    Threat level: 10

found an overdrive guitar in chest on the surface, tech chest with targeted blink on the surface, legendary 2-handed sword in a chest. There is also an ape lab. Just go around the planet, the chests are quite seperated

The other level 10 planet nearby (II a) has a gun merchant ship. found oboe and accordion in a chest up there. (go left) and when you continue go left, there is a tech chest. i got pulse jump out of there

Omega CMA Majoris I a level 9 airship, left, found a saxophon in one of the chests when you continue to go left of the airship,

Last edited: Dec 12, 2013
    Derolis likes this.
  6. spidyboy

spidyboy Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Avian Airship:
    X:59877410 Y:-70634402 (II) Desert, Threat level 10

Avian Temple:
    X:59877389 Y:-70634390 (II) Desert, Threat level 3

Avian Tower:
    X:59877381 Y:-70634386 (II) Forest, Threat level 10

Glitch Village:
    X:59877383 Y:-70634378 (V) Forest, Threat level 4

7. Dread Pirate Roberts

Dread Pirate Roberts Zero Gravity Genie

If anyone has some co-ordinates to a Crystal planet or a large crystal biome, it would be much appreciated. Looking to settle down my max tier character in some shiney crystals.

8. sleepyhound

sleepyhound Space Spelunker

Coordinates seem invalid. Maybe a typo? No planets there.

9. Domi_

Domi_ Tentacle Wrangler

yeah thanks :) in the y coordinate was a 6 missing, should be good now

10. LT_halle

LT_halle Space Spelunker

Anyone have any coordinates for a gun vendor in Gamma sector?

They took out titanium bow and I'm not gonna go up against bone dragon with my 10 dps pistols.

11. XxDevilxXGT

XxDevilxXGT Subatomic Cosmonaut

Beta Sector
    6188092, -83581249
    Beta Stegamagister Majoris II, Center planet

Amazing ore finds, at least for me.
    Dig around the area where you beam in or really anywhere nearby... you'll reach easily mineable gold, silver, iron, copper, coal, and platinum. Soooo much and it just keeps going, I skipped a lot because it would have taken so long to get it all.. hundreds and hundreds..

I can't find ANY uranium though. I dug down to the depths of hell and back, and not a single piece of uranium lol. Any good uranium coordinates welcomed. Or good dungeon coordinates.

12. Chikarasu

Chikarasu Space Hobo

Beta HR 6 PHE 84V
    Biome:Arid
    Threat LVL 2
    X-39409690 Y-14378745

There is a special Monster if you walk right from span and a Glitchcastle + a giant base if you walk to the left from span.In the castle you can buy a Witcherhat ;D.

13. Lykke

Lykke Master Chief

I want a Steal Drum/Electric Bass Guitar/Lead Guitar/Overdrive Guitar so bad Q_Q anyone got coords? i checked all 45 sites + other sites with coords no luck >.< any of those would be awsome x.x

PlayMp1 likes this.
  14. Nemez

Nemez Space Spelunker

guys,pls share lvl 4 gun shop!need it rly hard!

15. Nasuki3

Nasuki3 Void-Bound Voyager

Found a huge (at least I would say so, only ever seen one other city, and I will post it's coordinates as well) Avian
    village. Beta Sector. Beta Aludra 66 system, planet is Beta Aludra 66 II a. Forest with a threat level of 2.
    x = 59877378
    y = -70634396

Go to the left of the spawn and in like half a minute you're there, if that. Nice thing with it is at Beta Aludra 66 II c if you go right there is an Avian ship with a gun/weapon shop as well (I can't claim responsibility for finding that though, I looked that one up and stumbled upon the Avian village when I didn't have the fuel to leave). I still haven't explored it all, but there are more than a few shops.

I've also found a Glitch village in the Alpha sector. It didn't have much. A few shops, an inn, the likes. Mainly it was good for going through and checking storage for loot. I have rough coordinates, but it would probably be best for all and save the confusion if I get the exact system and planet name from my friend, as I currently don't have the fuel to go exploring in the area for it to find out for sure. So hopefully I can find out later in the day.

Also, I have found a "Poo Dungeon" as it is labeled here, at:
    Alpha Sector, Alpha Ups UMa 6345 system, planet Alpha Ups UMa 6345 I. Forest with a threat level of 1.
    x = 25980536
    y = 29014128

I haven't fully explored it. My friend and I gave up after we kept making dumb mistakes and dying. So I don't know what is in it. To get there, go WAY left when from where you beam in. I believe if you leave the beam down location at the beginning of the day you will just barely have time to spare when you get to the sewer, if you don't stop for anything at all. There is a small "mini" sewer as I'd call it a few minutes before you get to the main one, which is marked by an outhouse over a hole with copper platforms going down.

As I come across more that I haven't found documented I will post them myself. Hopefully this helps you guys out.

By the way, this is on Annoyed Koala, as I don't have the luxury of unlimited downloads, so I am keeping it here for now as it seems a good version for the time being. I can't guarantee that these will work on higher/lower versions, but, best of luck if you try 'em out, and hopefully they work for you.

16. Krassofnod

Krassofnod Void-Bound Voyager

Alpha Vaxas Minoris II c

40056421 / -3865182

Matter generator in an underground base left like 10 seconds.

17. dickfaggotson

dickfaggotson Space Hobo

Still waiting on a delta sector gun merchant lol

18. Abyssinian45

Abyssinian45 Poptop Tamer

X 35063644 Y 47854940, Delta Delta Col 17 II (Tentical), Avian Gun Vendor

Happy shooting

Seroko and Vaupell like this.
  19. ushy

ushy Void-Bound Voyager

Delta Nekkar 6386 I a
    x: -32620282, y: -44346704
    Threat Level: 4
    Biome: Arid
    Apex town go left

Delta Nekkar 6386 I b
    x: -32620282, y: -44346704
    Threat Level: 4
    Biome: Forest
    Glitch town go left, eye chest on the surface , Apex cloth seller
    here i found few instruments maybe is just my luck but dont know

20. ToastMacbread

ToastMacbread Aquatic Astronaut

Alpha Sigma CrB 966 III
    x:2100353 y:-85369
    Threat: level 1
    Creepy planet with Eye trees and LOTS of Oculemon (Its not tasty to non-Florans)
    Its got a few regular vendors, some death cultists, a Floran underground prison to the right (Quite a ways away), and an abandonned frogman temple directly underground from the spawn, about 10 seconds freefall down.

reversePsychologist likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.