RELEASED Anthro Characters Continued (Furry Overhaul Mod) + Genderswaps

Discussion in 'Characters' started by Blanchard, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Swiftpaw22

Swiftpaw22 Phantasmal Quasar

Does anyone know who if anyone is working on a furry villager (and player) mod like this one for the new Stardew Valley 1.6? If this mod is the best we got, I'd love to help with making it compatible with the mod system of 1.6, because I think the modding system has been revamped! Hopefully, upgrading this mod to the new modding system won't be very difficult!

Found one other user asking for it here! I started a thread asking about guides for converting mods to be compatible with SV1.6 here!

Last edited: Jun 16, 2024
    • Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

hiyo poke, the developers of this mod confirmed they are working on it over on nexus-mods, and another modder made a compatability version that doesn't have new art, but fixes the broken sprites in the game c:

upload_2024-4-1_15-32-48.png

here is a link to the un-updated mod:
      https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/1083

and here is a link to the compatability version:
      https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/20873

if you install this, be aware that by default, the female-to-male genderswaps are active, you can disable them in the mod config menu (the gear icon in the bottom left of the title screen)

=======================

additionally, there is also a working furry player mod here:
      https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/7618

the player mod requires content patcher, a mod called Fashion Sense, and an addon for Fashion Sense that adds a whole bunch of ears, tails, horns and wings.
      here is a screenshot of my current character, i like that the ears and tails can wiggle when moving c:
      upload_2024-4-1_15-43-24.png

Blanchard and Swiftpaw22 like this.
      • Swiftpaw22

That's great news, I only wish they used this site or stardewvalley.net instead, would love to help! Thanks for the info!!!

• Blanchard

Blanchard Pangalactic Porcupine

I popped back in, man it's been a long time since I've used this. Sorry! I'll update this page over the next day or so once we've ironed out any bugs that might pop up, but I'd like people to know that the mod HAS been updated for 1.6 over on the Nexus. Glad to see some old familiar faces here still playing~

Swiftpaw22 and Bonabopn like this.
          • Blanchard

Blanchard Pangalactic Porcupine

Yes, sorry. I'll have it fixed shortly; sorry this took so long, I just didn't see it.

Edit: Fixed! Sorry Sabs.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2024
              Swiftpaw22 likes this.
            • Swiftpaw22

Thanks, Blanchard!!! I don't use Nexxus anymore after they started requiring Google's permission and communication in order to log in, but it's great you've all been working on it, and I wish I could help! If there is anything you'd like to have automated/scripted, anything technical, or any tedious non-artistic tasks that artistic failures like me could help you with, please let me know! ^n.n^

EDIT: Looks like I was too late, and this mod is now fully working with SV1.6! Nexusmod is aggressive and requires logins for downloading files, and I know updating the post here would be a bit of work, but if anyone else has fully public links to the new mod files that aren't locked behind accounts or paywalls, or wants to post them as an attachment, I'd be very grateful if they were shared! <3

Last edited: Jun 16, 2024