AngryCat's Farm Edits (discontinued)

Discussion in 'Mods' started by AngryCat, Oct 6, 2016.

1. AngryCat

AngryCat Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Quite unfortunately, I just cannot seem to find a way to fix that shipping box placement.

rswhisper likes this.
    • metalax

metalax Subatomic Cosmonaut

No problem, I only just woke up to grab it after you noticed. :p

• AngryCat

You might have to just grab the download at this point; I didn't realize how overloaded my google drive was, so I had to take down the individual downloads for the time being

rswhisper likes this.
        • AngryCat

Dehydrated Farms v2 now on the menu!

rswhisper and foghorn like this.
          • VincentX3

VincentX3 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Trying out the Wilderness Shipping pond edition, it looks too good to pass up.
            Thanks so much for making this.

• PurpleMentat

PurpleMentat Void-Bound Voyager

Loving this so much. Thank you for all your work, AngryCat. You have anywhere I can toss a tip for your efforts?

I have a question about the Forest map. With less grass space available, does this mean less forage items will spawn? I'm really quite uncertain as to how the forage spawn system works, and don't want to cut off any potential sources.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2016
              • Valamyr82

Valamyr82 Void-Bound Voyager

Renovated is the ones I want to see :) I like to maximize buildable space, I assume that's the intent there.

• AngryCat

I am entirely uncertain. Looking at the tile properties doesn't really tell me much. I thought about trying to add the various forage objects via the tilesheets, but a) It's a bit messy to add tilesheets to the farms at a glance, and b) that felt like it would be entirely broken in terms of gameplay fairness.

Sorry, dear, starting on those now! Was rather exhausted yesterday, took a lot to push on as long as I did.

rswhisper and DanRowan like this.
                  • 2Scribble

2Scribble Void-Bound Voyager

DanRowan and AngryCat like this.
                  • 2Scribble

2Scribble Void-Bound Voyager

UPDATE: I THINK you uploaded the wrong file - I just installed that one and its the default map :wut: the ponds are back and everything lol

UPDATED UPDATE: Wrong link ^^; I haz a dumbazz lol

AngryCat likes this.
                    • AngryCat

Renovated Farms, first edition, now up

• DanRowan

DanRowan Void-Bound Voyager

I love the renovated version of the hilltop map could you possibly do a version with the river in it still? I really enjoy the look of the river personally but I like everything else you did to the map, thanks again and keep up the great work!

• AngryCat

So the renovated farm, but with the original river?
                          Original placement of the river as well, or scooched over like I did in the renovations?

• DanRowan

Yeah with the original river with the original placement would be awesome thanks again AngryCat!

• Xaaci

Xaaci Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Been Looking at your renovated farm
                              Standart Farm.png

Combat Farm.png

Both farm have half removed plant. and to be honest it kinda disturb me to no end -.-a.
                              Very sorry to nitpick but can you please remove that plant? otherwise it is perfect

Thank you again

• Shawvalley

Shawvalley Poptop Tamer

Hi, Love, Love, Love the look of the renovated hill-top farm if at all possible would you mind creating one for me please?

.River - with water (Scooched & Bridge moved north a few tiles)
                                .Hill-top south of house - all spaces on top trimmed back and diggable
                                (as much as i love all that space it provides being removed, i kinda like it! :DD )
                                .Pond - lower left removed nobody needs that mess... :wtf:
                                .All cliff side shadows - diggable
                                .Grandpa's shrine - grass over those odd couple dirt patches
                                .Grass over - (diggable) 1 tile west of house down south too cliff edge and all tiles east (inc:shipping box area and path to town)
                                .Bushes removed (edge of cliff under northern purple tree and the others just around the corner in the pet bowl area, All bushes in the shipping box & Spouse area) all the rest can stay they don't bug me as much some scenery is nice if it doesn't bother the hell out of you :cry:
                                .Odd grass & stone patches removed - Edge of the greenhouse (grass and stone patches), North Path by the cave, and that odd patch edge of the cliff south west of the house

If you decide to tackle my request Firstly, A huge Thanks, I do hope its not too much to ask for. Secondly, cant wait to see how it turns out.

Much Love Keep up the good work! :party:

Edit: the hilltop quarry stairs is, it possible to move that chunk to the east corner of the cliff and then fill in that gap with cliff wall? if it is sorry to add to the workload :unsure:

Last edited: Oct 10, 2016
                                • AngryCat

How does this look:
                                  upload_2016-10-9_22-19-47.png

Ack! I thought I got those, noooo!! ;_; I will get on them asap, thank you for pointing that out!

I'll give it a shot in a bit! Currently working on some models for a mod I'm helping develop for another game, but I can only do that in short bursts anyways

rswhisper, DanRowan and Shawvalley like this.
                                  • DanRowan

That looks perfect! Thank you very much for taking the time to do this.

• AngryCat

Here you go, enjoy!

• AngryCat

Here's what I currently have:
                                        upload_2016-10-10_4-10-37.png

I wasn't quite sure what you meant about the grass-overs, so I took my best guess.

rswhisper likes this.