RP Anarkos

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Relten, Feb 11, 2015.

1. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

"Greetings and welcome everybody, After many years of strenuous work and business... we would proudly like to introduce the future in corporate domination...and it's name is Exellsior!
    who else will you turn when you need a new pixel printer?
    or Vry helty cbg s00p?
    or any product involving the use of the re-spawn devices?
    Absolutely nobody...that is exactly who.
    So why turn to anybody else?"

The ships radio seems to be playing the highlights of the recent speech from Exellsior INC. about their newest feats, and recent products. other than this, the ship is rather quiet and boring for the recent employees onboard the large XNL-231 frigate...as they were sent on a long mission to find new and exiting products for the Exellsior company to capitalize upon...which is easier said than done considering Exellsior has practically capitalized on everything, everything that isn't owned by Tyrous Co. that is.

the highlights of the speech eventually concludes with a jingle and any screens that were streaming the speech returned to their default setting, which was just the Exellsior logo with words below it that read: "Get Back To Work!"

Last edited: Feb 11, 2015
  2. Captain Kane

Captain Kane The Waste of Time

Hawke sits on the bed in his cabin, a polished wooden case lay open to his side. With shaking fingers he brings a stimpack to his arm and injects the red liquid into his blood stream. Hawke gives a sigh of relief and hurriedly puts away the case's contents before stowing it away beneath his bed. "Damn.... That was a close one," Hawke says to himself. He then gets to his feet and rolls up his sleeve. Before long he is wandering the halls of the frigate, hoping he doesn't receive on bruises or scratches that would give away his usage of stims.

Relten likes this.
  3. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

Kiro wanders back to the ship's cockpit as the message finishes, taking out a book-slacking off as the autopilot takes over. An odd-sounding song is playing from his personal radio which is sitting on the center console. Excluding the title of the book which reads 'Forgotten', the writing appears to be ancient hylotl. He sits back in his seat, slowly sipping coffee from a mug.

4. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Alex sits on an uncomfortable blue armchair, staring out the window and listening to the Exellsior advertisement. He wonders whether or not this job was wise to take; sure, it paid pretty well, but the company itself seems... well, almost sketchy. He shakes his head as if to ward off these troubling thoughts.

5. Captain Kane

Hawke eventually makes his way to the cockpit, where a Hylotl sits in the pilot seat. Right... Gotta make a good first impression...... Hawke walks up to the amphibious creature and holds out his hand -right in front of the book- and says in a cheery tone, "Hi there! I'm Hawke, who are you?"

6. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

Kiro twists his chair slightly and lowers the book into his lap, looking up at the man. "Kiro..." he responds, shaking the hand firmly.

7. Captain Kane

"Well nice to meet someone on this ship actually willing to talk to me!" Hawke rubs the back of his head awkwardly. "Most people just call me a creep and ignore me........"

8. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

"Mm." Kiro directs his attention towards the book again.

9. Captain Kane

Hawke sighs and begins wandering again. After a while he comes across a Floran sitting in a blue armchair. Hawke walks up to them. "Hi there, I'm Hawke."

Cup o' Tea likes this.
  10. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

"Hey, I'm Alex." Alex turns around and looks over at Hawke. He extends his hand. "Nice to meet you," he says.

11. Captain Kane

So this is the talky kind of Floran and not the stabby kind? Or is it the lying the kind? Hawke grips the hand and wears a false smile, his eyes searching for any trace of deceit. I've learned to be wary of Florans by now.

12. DarkAndStormyKnight

DarkAndStormyKnight The End of Time

Miles Ransome was sitting in his room at a table thinking. it was much more exhilirating working with those criminals. I just had to go ruin it though didn't I? That was a silly move I made.... He sighed and took a small briefcase out from a compartment hidden in his room. He opened it and took a few items out, setting them on the table, before putting the case back. The first two items he looked at were his weapons. He took a dagger and a snub nosed revolver and hid them inside his clothes. He was wearing some black pants and a red shirt with a black tie. There were armored insert beneath his clothes, a light, but reliable, layer of armor for small arms fire and small knives.His blonde hair was parted on his head, and his eyes were a deep green, with an intellectual, calculative look in them. He looked guiltily at the last item on the table. Should I? Yes. He aligned it into a few neat rows and snorted it, as you see, Miles was, by all intents and purposes, a druggie. He stood up and shook his head a bit. He walked out of the room, head swimming, and wandered for a bit until he wound up in the cockpit. He walked in and saw a hylotyl already inside. "Oh, hello there...." He was still a bit on edge, but he often was when he was high.

13. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Alex notices Hawke looking at him, trying to figure him out. He's used to that; he gets it alot. Most people are cautious around Florans, particuarly intelligent ones.

14. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

Kiro looks behind his chair momentarily at the visitor before looking back at the book.

15. Captain Kane

Hawke lets go of the hand and takes a seat next to Alex, his eyes facing the wall opposite to them. He appears deep in thought.

16. DarkAndStormyKnight

DarkAndStormyKnight The End of Time

Titch-$0. He walks off and eventually finds Hawke and Alex. Yet again he says hello awkwardly.

17. Captain Kane

Hawke snaps out of his trance and gets to his feet, holding out a hand to the newcomer. "Hey, I'm Hawke."

18. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Bustow nods in his direction. "Hello."

19. KCB203

KCB203 Void-Bound Voyager

Kerry sat still in his desk chair and starred and the computer screen. Screens. That's all he ever looked at. Maybe he could get some action again like the old days. The only way he could make money was by doing this. Money. Kerry dragged himself off the curved white chair and rose up. Time to at least talk. Talking, That's something I like to do. Kerry pushed the red button next to the door and it opened. It was the first time he opened it since they arrived on the ship. The hallways were bright and they glared into Kerry's green eyes. When he walked around to observe the ship he saw three men, or what he thought to be talking to each other. Kerry looked at them for a while and looked back into the bright hallways to decide if he was to go back to his room or say a brief hello. After contemplating for a second he rose up to the occasion and blurted out. "Hi, My name is Kerry. How are all you guys doing. I'm great if you wanted to know."

20. Captain Kane

Hawke gives Kerry a sidelong glance. Hmph, so we got ourselves a blabber?

The Squid likes this.