1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue An insight into Stardew Valley's issues on PS4 Pro

Discussion in 'Support' started by Bousf, Jan 3, 2017.

1. SRRavs

SRRavs Yeah, You!

Hi, any update on this? I've had my copy for nearly four months and can't play for fear of damaging my PS4 Pro. Are Chucklefish prepared to issue refunds?

• 80xer5antar05

80xer5antar05 Space Spelunker

I would like to purchase this game but I'm waiting on the fix first

• Bousf

Bousf Aquatic Astronaut

Hello everybody! I would like to bring up that I have been playing Stardew Valley extensively for the past week (several hours a day) and I have had ZERO issues, excluding the same freezing of JotPK I mentioned a few months back (I created a separate thread for that one), so no Share problems, no Rest Mode problems, no issues jumping to other games or turning off the system either. The problem is essentially gone on my end (I'm on the PS4's 5.00 beta btw)

Are you guys still having issues?

• Magitha

Magitha Twenty-three is number one

I didn't get into this beta but your post makes me feel hopeful.

• @cat

@cat Master Chief

i have one more beta code can give away if you want to try it, its for eu account.

Magitha likes this.
            • Magitha

I'm in North America :( but thank you for the thought :)

• Magitha

I’ve been playing now since before official release of new firmware and no issues at all.

• Bousf

Bousf Aquatic Astronaut

Same! As a matter of fact, I only have Fector's Challenge standing between me and the platinum trophy now. I was able to achieving everything else with pretty much no issues for the past couple of months so we can kinda hope for the issue to be gone by now.

Now if only coins dropped more often in JotPK! xD

Magitha likes this.
                  • Magitha

I’m slowly chipping away at platinum finally. That JotPK is the hardest part, ive only made it as far as the first boss :wut:.

• 80xer5antar05

80xer5antar05 Space Spelunker

Is the issue with This game still on the PS4 Pro where it beeps and freezes etc??

Has it been fixed yet?